Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we draw them in the playoffs. Tunisia is so average. They had many more first team players in this tournament than us and needed a 90th min own goal to win lmao.

Add our European based players back, and we'll destroy this lot.

Comment

CQ gives alot of neg comments about Faghani and wants FIFA to analyse him. Comments that he psyched his team and so on.

Comment

CQ was very unhappy with Faghani. Blamed the loss on bad luck and
        he said that he hopes FIFA investigate the refereeing of this match lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
          CQ was very unhappy with Faghani. Blamed the loss on bad luck and
          he said that he hopes FIFA investigate the refereeing of this match lol.
          Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
          CQ gives alot of neg comments about Faghani and wants FIFA to analyse him. Comments that he psyched his team and so on.

Excuses starting already!

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
            I hope we draw them in the playoffs. Tunisia is so average. They had many more first team players in this tournament than us and needed a 90th min own goal to win lmao.

I looked up the line ups.
            Egypt had five players starting who started the crucial World Cup qualifiers against Libya.
            Tunisia had four players starting that started in the all decisive game in WCQ against Zambia.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
              Your captain should walk and swim back to Egypt. Same player who sent a shot to the moon a few minutes earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                I looked up the line ups.
                Egypt had five players starting who started the crucial World Cup qualifiers against Libya.
                Tunisia had four players starting that started in the all decisive game in WCQ against Zambia.
                That doesn't change the fact we'll be much more potent with Marmoush, Trezeguet, Elneny etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Your captain should walk and swim back to Egypt. Same player who sent a shot to the moon a few minutes earlier?
                  The attempt while leaning back was indeed him. Still should have won this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                    I was thinking no Iranians are allowed in the Fifa Arab cup
                    Well they need good referees....so...lol joking but he is a good ref and it was nice to see him there.

Comment

Disappointing considering the fact Faghani DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

Comment

I watched the second half. The issue came about after a penalty call against Egypt. The VAR/faghani called it off, but later, the Egyptian assistant coach got a yellow on the sidelines and faghani and CQ had some words on the sideline. I could read CQ's lips as he was yelling Faghani's name to get his attention "ALI, ALI!". Not sure what was actually said, but CQ was definitely hot in this game. He had that look in his eyes (like the Iran-SK match). It was a VERY emotionally intense match for CQ and the players. The own goal was so unlucky and tragic, especially since Egypt had a wide open shot a bit earlier, that was taken away from the right-footed striker by his teammate (just bad communication). While Tunisia controlled the second half, Egypt could have gone through on any other day. Still, much props to the young Pharoahs and CQ, they had a tough uphill battle to the end.

Comment

What I absolutely didn‘t like was, that Carlos Queiroz talked smack about Alireza Faghani after the game. He said something like: Fifa should look into this game and the refereeing, the referee did psychological warfare against me and my players with the penalty etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                            What I absolutely didn‘t like was, that Carlos Queiroz talked smack about Alireza Faghani after the game. He said something like: Fifa should look into this game and the refereeing, the referee did psychological warfare against me and my players with the penalty etc.

He had no reason to blame Faghani like that and question his integrity as a referee post-match. Why not just claim responsibility for not getting the result rather than blaming on X,Y, and Z as he did so with Iran? Even this Eygptian fan is not buying into this non-sense that we've done so for 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              He had no reason to blame Faghani like that and question his integrity as a referee post-match. Why not just claim responsibility for not getting the result rather than blaming on X,Y, and Z as he did so with Iran? Even this Eygptian fan is not buying into this non-sense that we've done so for 8 years.
                              This egyptian fan vase ma adam shode? The first thing on his profile is supporting the egyptian player who gave a 10 minute speech against gays on bein sport. Is that the only one you could find? Maloome ke Hezbe Sko zire feshaare ziyaadist…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                This egyptian fan vase ma adam shode? The first thing on his profile is supporting the egyptian player who gave a 10 minute speech against gays on bein sport. Is that the only one you could find? Maloome ke Hezbe Sko zire feshaare ziyaadist…
                                No, it wasn't the only one that I found and supporting homophobia is extremely wrong! I condemn any acts of homophobia!

My point that I'm trying to make is what did our hamvatan Alireza Faghani do wrong for jenab aghaye Queiroz to request FIFA to run a full-scale investigation here? I mean if he did something wrong, then sure, by all means, have an investigation... But it is absurd to say that there was some conspiracy against him and Eygptian NT by one of the most highly experienced referees in the world just because of a VAR check and that he gave him a yellow card.

Comment

Working...
                                X