Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    NZ strikers can't finish. Yikes 2 feet from goal and Wood can't smash it home.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    He isn’t in form but I think he was unlucky to have his goal disallowed earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      He isn’t in form but I think he was unlucky to have his goal disallowed earlier.
      I thought it was a just call. Clear foul. It's clear NZ has no options on the bench. Very poor subs.

NZ out CR make WC!!!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think NZ played a better game they lacked that finesse they needed in the final 3rd to create good chances….respect to Costa Rica for handling it well and coming prepared. They will struggle big time in the WC with their aging players though. I love Costa Rica as a country and visit quite a bit so I always root for them but realistically they will be the weakest team in the WC IMO and also in the group of death for me.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Costa Rica are through.

Comment

I thought it was a just call. Clear foul. It's clear NZ has no options on the bench. Very poor subs.

NZ out CR make WC!!!

From my understanding (I many be wrong on this one) due to the clearance from the Costa Rica defender (poor one at that) that it then becomes a new phase when the goal was scored and should stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              From my understanding (I many be wrong on this one) due to the clearance from the Costa Rica defender (poor one at that) that it then becomes a new phase when the goal was scored and should stand.
              They called the initial foul that lead to the cross and goal. The NZ player tackled the CR player and grabbed his leg as he was losing his own balance.

Comment

Team Canada is becoming a disgrace as they are falling apart. Here they are harassing refs in their locker room after losing to Honduras.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...erees-27227356

Comment

Team Canada is becoming a disgrace as they are falling apart. Here they are harassing refs in their locker room after losing to Honduras.
                  And to think I once admired this group for their play and personality. I take everything back…..only concacaff team I support at the moment on any level is Costa Rica! (Normally would USA too but for obvious reasons I can’t even a little right now)
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    And to think I once admired this group for their play and personality. I take everything back…..only concacaff team I support at the moment on any level is Costa Rica! (Normally would USA too but for obvious reasons I can’t even a little right now)
                    We all did. I mean we even compared their mentality as a role model for TM. The players are dooming their own rep and preparation while IFF is doing that for TM.

Comment

why?? because they got red cards at 94th n 98th minutes? lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        why?? because they got red cards at 94th n 98th minutes? lol
                        Yeah pretty much…..they’re gonna have a rude awakening in Qatar
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Yeah pretty much…..they’re gonna have a rude awakening in Qatar
                          Oh wow i never expected this kind of behavior from canadians! WOW they might even get suspensions if they attacked the ref.

Comment

apparently this isn't the official's room. its room that would lead to the spectators, who apparently were shouting slurs at the canada players

Comment

Working...
                            X