Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Lmao they wrote the Farsi backwards
    Yes, written incorrectly.

It should be like this: (تهران بیست)

Comment

What is Tehran 20 anyway?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Maybe they mean 20+ years ago we wiped the floor with their national team

Comment

would make a great t-shirt

"This is the best place for Iranian pleasure, here in your country"
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            What is Tehran 20 anyway?

Probably traveling away supporters to Tehran, hence Tehran Twenty.

Comment

Not a bad game for Australia in a de facto away-game environment. They tend to struggle in the Middle East. They also missed some key players (Souttar, Rogic and Sainsbury). The result was another confirmation that we were in the weaker group yet we played a bit poorly. Even South Korea got destroyed by Brazil 1-5.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                Not a bad game for Australia in a de facto away-game environment. They tend to struggle in the Middle East. They also missed some key players (Souttar, Rogic and Sainsbury). The result was another confirmation that we were in the weaker group yet we played a bit poorly. Even South Korea got destroyed by Brazil 1-5.
                South Korea 2 vs Chile 0

Comment

Some Egyptian fans crack me up man….their team loses 2-0 to Ethiopia and they get mad a CQ for not beating what is one of the best teams outside the classic European and South American powerhouses. You can’t make it make sense
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Also you heard it here first - Portugal is a serious contender to win the WC. Definitely think this is their best chance ever to win it all for a number of reasons.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Also you heard it here first - Portugal is a serious contender to win the WC. Definitely think this is their best chance ever to win it all for a number of reasons.
                      They are so stacked on paper. But I don't know why, sometimes they dont "click" as a team in large international tournaments. It may be the Ronaldo effect, so the sooner the axe him, the better (easier said than done).

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I see big or nothing for Portugal idk why...

Either a group stage exit or Semi-finals/Finals run...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            I see big or nothing for Portugal idk why...

Either a group stage exit or Semi-finals/Finals run...
                            It's going to a South American team. Brazil, Argentina are all due for a showing.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              It’s the exact same thing that happened after he left Iran, colombia, and now egypt. Disaster strikes when CQ leaves…..3 times in a row. The clowns who think poorly of him have never looked more stupid and wrong than ever before
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Argentina will win the WC.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X