Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    It's going to a South American team. Brazil, Argentina are all due for a showing.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    The last four World Cup winners were all European teams, therefore i‘m hoping for a team from another continent to win it.

Comment

Tunisia defeated Chile 2-0 today in the first game of the Kirin Cup

Tunisia will face Japan on June 14 in the Kirin Cup Final after Japan beat Ghana 4-1.

Comment

Ecuador remains in WC. Chile's claim rejected by Fifa.

https://football-italia.net/fifa-abs...-or-chile/amp/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Argentina will win the WC.
          I think Arg must be a favorite as well. I think Belgium is due for a strong showing, living up to their potential. They are just too good when KDB is playing and pulling the strings. And you can never write off Germany, though they do not have one of their best editions right now.

I am hoping for these teams at the semis: Arg-Brz-Belg-Germany. It would be great football to watch!
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

South Korea vs Paraguay

Comment

Beautifully curled direct free kick goal by Son.

When is the last time TM scored such a goal? I can't even remember. (Probably Nekounam, or maybe Dejagah).

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

When is the last time TM scored such a goal? I can't even remember. (Probably Nekounam, or maybe Dejagah).
                Or Teymourian.

Comment

Teymourian also rescued a butterfly so he gets bonus points

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Japan are looking great. Really refreshing to watch, distinct style of play and everybody knows their roles. Shibasaki, Endo, Kubo midfield is super well balanced and certainly strongest in Asia.

Their group will be the most difficult with Germany and Spain. Having said that, the 3rd team will be costa rica or New Zealand, both of which are games Japanese would expect to win. If they can get a draw out of one of the other games anything is possible.

Interesting for their prep they didnt really to "replicate" their WC opposition, instead choosing to play many games vs opposition of decent international standard and improve their own style of play as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Japan are looking great. Really refreshing to watch, distinct style of play and everybody knows their roles. Shibasaki, Endo, Kubo midfield is super well balanced and certainly strongest in Asia.

Their group will be the most difficult with Germany and Spain. Having said that, the 3rd team will be costa rica or New Zealand, both of which are games Japanese would expect to win. If they can get a draw out of one of the other games anything is possible.

Interesting for their prep they didnt really to "replicate" their WC opposition, instead choosing to play many games vs opposition of decent international standard and improve their own style of play as much as possible.
                      They’re very good, I hope they don’t mess up like 2014. That was such a damn good team, and they couldn’t handle more than 50 min of football.

Comment

I can't believe we fumbled going to the Kirin cup man. What a missed chance...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

South Korea vs Paraguay
                          Wow.. Besides the late two goals they gave up, Paraguay's counter attack reminded me of CQ and Iran whenever they would play Korea

Almiron showing he's still top class

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

I believe the last one in TM was by Zandi in a friendly.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Japan will qualify again to the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                I can't believe we fumbled going to the Kirin cup man. What a missed chance...
                                شانس ک*ری همینو میگن.

Comment

Working...
                                X