Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    We can rename this thread carlos queiroz thread!
    Like I said. Some TM fans suffer from battered coach syndrome. The more CQ moves on from TM the more people wish for the "old days" of false promises and media wars. Columbia moved on and Egypt will too if they don't qualify but TM fans want this guy while we have someone who really deserves our accolades pulling off a miracle.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Like I said. Some TM fans suffer from battered coach syndrome. The more CQ moves on from TM the more people wish for the "old days" of false promises and media wars. Columbia moved on and Egypt will too if they don't qualify but TM fans want this guy while we have someone who really deserves our accolades pulling off a miracle.

in the next 50 years we will never get 4pt in a wc again

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        So you don't think we can get at least 2 goals in 3 matches? Why so hopeless?

Comment

We could score 2 goals in each match, but do you really trust qatari laurel and hardy not to give up 3?

Queiroz was the only reason TM was so organized and defensively sound.

Under the last Croatian ‘coach’, even the legendary Rahman Rezaei looked bad.

Comment

I cant say I agree, and also, this is the last real world cup and all that matters.

After that football world cup might be a whole different thing,
            Next world cup there is more teams, 3 teams per group and only one advances. that means only 2 games for the teams knocked out! and still nobody has said what happens if all games end draw, for an example 1-1..

There are still talks and efforts by fifa to pull off a world cup every 2 years aswell..

This is the last real World Cup! after that it will be more like a champions league..
            also the nations league thing just is to much together with all this i have mentioned above

Lets hope we get a good thing going in this world cup, get out of the group and in to the playoffs.. its close home and its almost homefield, we can make an upset if team is prepared well!

But equation: If+Iff= :/
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              We could score 2 goals in each match, but do you really trust qatari laurel and hardy not to give up 3?

Queiroz was the only reason TM was so organized and defensively sound.

Under the last Croatian ‘coach’, even the legendary Rahman Rezaei looked bad.
              Well given how little chances to score we created by playing ultra defensively with CQ...who knows. I think our team is more balanced. Time to perhaps work on our defensive game a bit. Btw are you a TM fan or CQ fan?

Comment

i dont care about goals
                i care about points
                we shall never see 4 points from tm in a wc again
                not in our life time.

Comment

i dont care about goals
                  i care about points
                  we shall never see 4 points from tm in a wc again
                  not in our life time.
                  Illogical point in my opinion. Had Moroccan defender not gotten horizontal and score an amazing OG in the dying minutes of the game, we would have had 2 points and Talebi would be declared our most successful WC coach... Discredit's all the hard work that CQ did in 8 years... His body of work speaks for itself. If we pick and choose stats to fit our narrative, so can the people with the opposite view and we go round and round...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Illogical point in my opinion. Had Moroccan defender not gotten horizontal and score an amazing OG in the dying minutes of the game, we would have had 2 points and Talebi would be declared our most successful WC coach... Discredit's all the hard work that CQ did in 8 years... His body of work speaks for itself. If we pick and choose stats to fit our narrative, so can the people with the opposite view and we go round and round...
                    This! And I might add if you support a team please try to support them through thick and thin not just when the guy you adore was in charge. Skocic has earned his accolades. Cq is the past.

Comment

your logic is not good for football with all due respect.
                      if maradna didnt score that goal with his hand
                      there wouldn't even be discussion of maradona name in the same sentence as pele.
                      moments ad mistakes makes soccer move forward and great...IF S HAS NO PLACE when discussing football
                      if is not a fact its a delusion.

Comment

ozone jan your logic is not good for football with all due respect.

if maradna didnt score that goal with his hand
                        there wouldn't even be discussion of maradona name in the same sentence as pele.
                        moments ad mistakes makes soccer move forward and great...IF S HAS NO PLACE when discussing football
                        if is not a fact its a delusion.
                        Kateb jAn, I don't want to argue with you bekhoda... I am just confused because I think you are making my point. The reason Maradona is considered as great as Pele is because of his body of work for Argentina, Barcelona and Napoli, not because in one game he used his hand to score a goal.

Surely, CQ is not a great coach because the Moroccan defender scored an OG, but because how in 8 years, he instilled discipline, structure and self belief.

Comment

Kateb jAn, I don't want to argue with you bekhoda... I am just confused because I think you are making my point. The reason Maradona is considered as great as Pele is because of his body of work for Argentina, Barcelona and Napoli, not because in one game he used his hand to score a goal.

Surely, CQ is not a great coach because the Moroccan defender scored an OG, but because how in 8 years, he instilled discipline, structure and self belief.
                          all these go back to ozone
                          and tooleh khers claiming
                          record and results hat is matter the most and
                          both of them got check mate base on their own logic
                          since cq in 2018 got us best results of any coach in the wc...after they got check mate base on their own logic
                          then ozone start saying our 98 group was harder than 2018 group...looool.

regarding mardona
                          IF ARGENTINA DIDNT WIN THE 86 wc
                          maradona wouldnt be maradona
                          the 86 wc win what put diego on the map
                          .argentina maradona hand of god put the through
                          god knows what would of happened in that game
                          . so ref mistakes own goals other team mistakes
                          missed pks all hand and hand MAKE A COACH OR A PLAYER WHOME THEY ARE that is all part of the game. in soccer discussions when talking about facts those mistakes of own goal or hand balls can not be discredited
                          beacause it all counts....

Comment

Russia to join AFC?
                            https://gol.ru/materials/18246-why-t...o-move-to-asia

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                              My dream is coming true, Now we only need Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan to join AFC we can creat new EuroAsian confederation including Central Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                                My dream is coming true, Now we only need Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan to join AFC we can creat new EuroAsian confederation including Central Asia.
                                lol. AFC would then be like half the world!

Comment

Working...
                                X