Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Players going down for cramps and what not. Just pointing out it's not only TM struggling. Everyone has had preparations that have been far from optimal.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I'm not sure if Egyptians have allowed long league breaks.

If they make it, I am sure CQ will whip the players into shape over the next 8 months.

Comment

Senegalese fans should be ashamed. What are these lasers on the faces of Egyptian players.

Comment

Nigeria Ghana is 1-1 in this game and on aggregate.

Comment

Two groups should be ashamed:

1. The Senegal fans (for all of the lasers and throwing bottles)
          2. The Egyptian players for grass rolling right from the start

Comment

HT: pot 2 dream died

Comment

If it goes to penalty kicks, those lasers will become a problem for the Egyptians.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                If it goes to penalty kicks, those lasers will become a problem for the Egyptians.
                Someone correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the Egyptian fans start that laser BS by doing it in the first leg? If so I don’t feel bad at all for Egyptian players dealing with lasers in this leg…..their fans started it.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Someone correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the Egyptian fans start that laser BS by doing it in the first leg? If so I don’t feel bad at all for Egyptian players dealing with lasers in this leg…..their fans started it.
                  Definitely some lasers in first leg. I've seen it in other CAF matches as well.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Definitely some lasers in first leg. I've seen it in other CAF matches as well.

Yeah that’s what I thought….don’t feel bad for them in that case.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                      Two groups should be ashamed:
                      1. The Senegal fans (for all of the lasers and throwing bottles)
                      2. The Egyptian players for grass rolling right from the start
                      What about the late tackles on our players going unpunished? Getting stomped on your ankle is not 'grass rolling'

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        supposedly it was banned in the Cairo stadium .... but who knows

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/1...-Senegal-match
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                          What about the late tackles on our players going unpunished? Getting stomped on your ankle is not 'grass rolling'
                          I know you are Egyptian and you see it as a duty to defend your team but the amount of time wasted by your team grass rolling is truly shameful and cannot be justified.

Comment

I know you are Egyptian and you see it as a duty to defend your team but the amount of time wasted by your team grass rolling is truly shameful and cannot be justified.
                            Hilarious that you ignore my point about the late tackles on our players. They should have 3-4 yellow cards.

Comment

But it doesn't bother you when Iran does it against stronger opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by ben.walken View Post
                                But it doesn't bother you when Iran does it against stronger opponents.
                                care to share an example ? something remotely close to what Egypt is doing today ?

Comment

Working...
                                X