Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job by Carlos Queiroz!

What a run.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

all the bad luck CQ had with iran in 2 asian cups, now all that changed to winning 3 straight matches in overtime and penalties with egypt!

Comment

Egypt made it to the finals! One might ask how much is left in the gas tank after they hade two penalty-shootouts in their road.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          all the bad luck CQ had with iran in 2 asian cups, now all that changed to winning 3 straight matches in overtime and penalties with egypt!
          bad luck caused by sillyness from our players. pooladi should know not to fake injury on a YC (ben williams still an idiot for giving a yellow for that, it was not worthy of one). also Kanaani vs Japan stopping play because he thought ref called foul

Comment

Congrats to Egypt, i‘m rooting for them to win this tournament 👍🏽
            Gotta be honest though, they can‘t really score and i hope we get grouped with them or another North African Team in the World Cup besides of Morroco ( because it would be boring to play them again ).

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
              Gotta be honest though, they can‘t really score and i hope we get grouped with them or another North African Team in the World Cup besides of Morroco ( because it would be boring to play them again ).
              do you really want to get grouped with egypt, even though CQ knows our team inside an out? cant wait to see scenes of our players hi fiving and hugging him before game while ignoring skocic instructions LOL

Comment

Queiroz kabir! Kheili delemon barat tange.
                Bargard ta dir nashode.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  bad luck caused by sillyness from our players. pooladi should know not to fake injury on a YC (ben williams still an idiot for giving a yellow for that, it was not worthy of one). also Kanaani vs Japan stopping play because he thought ref called foul
                  I wanted to write the exact same thing but already saw your answer. Our players are just plain stupid and that's it. As long as the Akhonds have the power, it will never change. Gholizadeh proved it once again during the last match.

Comment

Lmao bye bye Cameroon. Lost at home to our weakened squad.

Comment

Wow.

Senegal vs Egypt AFCON final. One will be african champions.

Senegal vs Egypt Playoff. Only one will qualify to the World Cup.
                      #BanNoorafkan

Comment

It's been a good run but he's only matching Dragan's Hafzi Cup runner-up honour with Khoone be Khoone so far. Win the final and we'll talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                          Last World Cup, I really wanted to have Egypt in our group because they were weak and a little overrated because of Salah. But now, I would prefer to avoid them because of CQ. I would rather play Tunisia

Comment

Damn, that was the hardest route you can get to the final. Ivory Coast, Morocco, Cameroon, now Senegal coming up.

It would be somethin like us facing Saudi, Australia, South Korea startin from the 1/8 finals to then face Japan in the final.

Well done to him, hope they beat Senegal. He was unlucky with us during both Asian Cups, he really deserves to win a continental title.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                              Last World Cup, I really wanted to have Egypt in our group because they were weak and a little overrated because of Salah. But now, I would prefer to avoid them because of CQ. I would rather play Tunisia
                              On the other hand Iran vs Egypt would mean Skoc. vs CQ, so we have finally some ground to compare them :P

Comment

Egypt won on penalties.

It was one of those wins where his detractors can say he only won on something random like penalties.
                                His supports can say he won in penalties!

My point being that this isn’t a objective thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X