TM List for the June 2021 WC Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    We are not nervous bro we get played by dirty arab players. they do all kind of BS ! swearing in farsi , grass rolling, pushing , etc....

I just hope the ref is fair
    Now, that's where being professional makes a difference. I understand that it is easier said than done. But the only team that can beat us is us.

Comment

If Saeid is playing CM or CDM he should do well. But Skocic shouldn’t expect him to deliver anywhere else. He’s a solid central midfielder who can contribute in both attack and in defense. But his preferred position is central defensive midfielder.

Comment

We are not nervous bro we get played by dirty arab players. they do all kind of BS ! swearing in farsi , grass rolling, pushing , etc....

I just hope the ref is fair
        In the Queiroz era, our players played with such calm and focus that they didn’t care about any of the cursing, time wasting and dirty play. In the Queiroz era, Iranian players trolled the Persian Gulf arabs while beating them back to back. If I’m not mistaken Carlos has a record of 5 wins over Qatar in the qualifiers, Asian Cup and in friendlies. 2 wins over Bahrain. 1 win over a solid UAE team. 4 wins over rivals South Korea.

Carlos was a savage lol.

Comment

Carlos beat Qatar so many times that even Qatar felt bad for our situation, given how good Team Melli was under Carlos. I remember after we beat them in Qatar 1-0 in the 2018 WCQ’ers their analysts were jaw dropped and complaining as to “Look at Iran and their legionnaires and where they are under Queiroz. They play defensive but it’s effective football and Queiroz is getting results. We spend so much money and we lose 1-0.”

Never in a million years did I think I’d change some of my views on Qatar. But when they took care of our team when we had nothing. When we were dealing with so much shit, they earned my respect.

Another reason is how much different they play now as opposed to 10-12 years ago. They don’t grass roll or use dirty tactics as they did before. It might be because of how well their Barca youth coach organized their senior team. Don’t get me wrong, they’re definitely not a great team. They’re a good team. I used to hate their football because of how dirty they played. And even though half of their team aren’t real Qatari, they have shown they have improved. They are trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            aaarh come on bro..
            He’s never really impressed me in TM, and has been given far too many chances IMO.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Biravand
              Majid hosseini
              Shoja
              Vahid amiri Lb
              moharami
              Saeed ezat
              Ghodoos
              Gholizadeh
              Gaeidi
              Taremi
              Kaveh rezaie

Against hongkong no sardar has 1 yellow
              No pag he is suspended

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                Biravand
                Majid hosseini
                Shoja
                Vahid amiri Lb
                moharami
                Saeed ezat
                Ghodoos
                Gholizadeh
                Gaeidi
                Taremi
                Kaveh rezaie

Against hongkong no sardar has 1 yellow
                No pag he is suspended
                I like this lineup. I’m also considering using Amiri as leftback. Mohammadi has not been impressive lately and Amiri might be our best choice atm.

Unfortunaley i don’t see Skocic using Ghoddos and Gholizadeh at the same time. More likely Nourollahi/Hajsafi will play alongside Ezatolahi.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Its not the qataries man. Its the iraqi and bahraini's and lebanon that always mess with us. Both iraqi and bahraini's know farsi.

Even During CQ our players were fraustrated. Watch sardar azmouns interview i think after iraq game or lebanon game .
                  Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  In the Queiroz era, our players played with such calm and focus that they didn’t care about any of the cursing, time wasting and dirty play. In the Queiroz era, Iranian players trolled the Persian Gulf arabs while beating them back to back. If I’m not mistaken Carlos has a record of 5 wins over Qatar in the qualifiers, Asian Cup and in friendlies. 2 wins over Bahrain. 1 win over a solid UAE team. 4 wins over rivals South Korea.

Carlos was a savage lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    Hajsafi - full of mistakes, bad judgements and shots that goes straight into the air.
                    Lmaoo

Comment

Its not the qataries man. Its the iraqi and bahraini's and lebanon that always mess with us. Both iraqi and bahraini's know farsi.

Even During CQ our players were fraustrated. Watch sardar azmouns interview i think after iraq game or lebanon game .
                      I know what you mean, but even so the majority of our players are used to trash talking and they’ll be ready. Unless the referee gives all 50/50 calls for Bahrain. In that case our players can get irritated with the Bahrainis. I’d say we just need to prepare for the absolute worst and I’m sure Skocic will do his best. He has too. Otherwise he’d look like the dumbest coach in Asian football history, if he can’t qualify THIS Iran to the World Cup.

Comment

Good list overall, surprising to see Ebrahimi out, & I think Mohebbi is underrated.

My lineup:

-------Taremi----Azmoun------
                        JB----------Ghoddos-----Gholi
                        -----------Ezatolahi---------
                        Milad----PAG--Shoja--Moharrami
                        -----------Abedzadeh---------

- Replace PAG with Hosseini/Kanaani and Azmoun with Rezaei/Ansarifard for Hong Kong (suspension/card accumulation)
                        - Inverted wingers so they can cut in with their stronger foot

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Including Hajsafi might also have a mental effect. He is the only one after Masoud and Dejagah who has been captain for long enough. I do believe that his teammates appreciate and value him. For such crucial games, it might be too risky to have someone new becoming captain. Karim has some experience of doing so, but I don't think he'll be a starter anyway. Age-wise, the other options would be Shoja, Amiri or Kamal, but I don't see any of them taking this role for such an important series of games. Ebrahimi would have been a good choice, but he's not there unfo...

Comment

I've read through the pages, and I think we must remember, this is not the time to experiment, using the good old solid players is key here. We have no friendly matches, so we need to show up with a squad which is bonded.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              I’d say we just need to prepare for the absolute worst and I’m sure Skocic will do his best. He has too. Otherwise he’d look like the dumbest coach in Asian football history, if he can’t qualify THIS Iran to the World Cup.
                              Exactly bro , no ifs and no buts ! We must give 110% and win the game! No draw! Just a win!

Comment

Goalkeepers:
                                Beiranvand
                                Abedzadeh
                                Niazmand
                                Akhbari

CB:
                                Khalilzadeh
                                Pouraliganji
                                Kanaani
                                Hosseini

LB:
                                Mohammadi
                                Salmani

RB:
                                Moharrami
                                Esmaeilifar

CM:
                                Kamyabinia
                                Ezatollahi
                                Hajsafi
                                Nourollahi

CAM/Wingers:
                                Torabi
                                Ghayedi
                                Ghoddos
                                Gholizadeh
                                Amiri
                                Jahanbakhsh

Strikers:
                                Azmoun
                                Taremi
                                Rezaei
                                Ansarifard

Goalkeepers:
                                Niazmand and Akhbari won’t be playing which makes the options comfortable.

CB:
                                The horror picks that the coach might play are Kanaani and Khalilzadeh. It can’t get worse here because any other option would be great since the remaining options are Hosseini and PAG. However, it can’t get worse because PAG is suspended in the first game. Therefore, at least one of the horror players will play.

RB:
                                This is out of our hands because Moharrami might have fitness issues. Besides that, he will be starting. There is nothing to discuss about this position.

LB:
                                There is no way Salmani is starting ahead of Milad in the first two games. This position is safe as long as Milad doesn’t get injured.

CM:
                                Kamyabinia won’t see the field. He is a benchwarmer until the Cambodia game. The horror picks that can happen here are Hajsafi and Nourollahi.

Wingers:
                                Torabi and Ghayedi won’t start. The horror pick that can happen is Amiri. The rest are positive picks.

Strikers:
                                Azmoun is locked in. Rezaei and Ansarifard won’t start.

Horror players that can start:
                                Kanaani, Khalilzadeh, Hajsafi, Nourollahi, Amiri.

The must-have lineup:

-------------Azmoun-----------------

Taremi---Gholizadeh--Jahanbakhsh

------Ezatolahi-----Ghoddos---------

Milad--Hosseini--PAG--Moharrami

------------Beiranvand----------------

Skocic probable lineup:

--------Taremi------Azmoun------------

Amiri--Hajsafi--Nourollahi--Jahanbakhsh

Milad--Khalilzadeh--Kanaani--Moharrami

-------------Beiranvand----------------

Skocic probable subs:

Ezatollahi -> Hajsafi
                                Gholizadeh -> Jahanbakhsh
                                Ghayedi -> Amiri
                                Ghoddos -> Nourollahi
                                Ansarifard -> Azmoun

Prediction on Skocic:

Skocic won’t play Hosseini or PAG in the first two matches.
                                PAG is even suspended in the first game.
                                He will however play them against Cambodia.
                                He will play the one that performs great (if any of them), against Iraq, instead of Kanaani.

The reason why he will play Jahanbakhsh instead of Gholizadeh
                                is because he likes to try different players which is the impression he has given,
                                considering that he played Ezatollahi, then stopped, then played Ebrahimi, etc.

Skocic will be blinded by his perfect friendly record (3 wins out of 3).
                                The sad part is all five of Kanaani, Khalizadeh, Amiri, Nourollahi and Hajsafi started all 3 of those games.
                                He will see it as his winning team.
                                He will also see these players as match fit and experienced
                                because they have the most game time with Skocic as coach.
                                Because of the suspension of PAG, Skocic will stick to his horror defenders
                                and rely on them even more going forward.
                                He will be able to get a fourth win in a row when we face Hong Kong
                                which will make him believe in these players even more,
                                unless the subs have amazing games.

This is a Graham Potter situation.
                                Jahanbakhsh should be the captain.

But in all seriousness,
                                Hajsafi will captain this team until he surpasses Nekounam in caps.
                                Then he will go on until he becomes the Ali Daei of caps.

His skyrockets has already surpassed
                                Ali Daei by miles. He is considered a galactico by Queiroz, Wilmots and Skocic.
                                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Working...
                                X