TM List for the June 2021 WC Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Damn just realized torabi, someone who flopped in the qatari league was called up
    Torabi is the star player of Perspolis whom own all Qatari clubs, he is having a very good season so far with Perspolis and he will play an important part in their success. He deserves to be in TM and is better than Jahanbakhsh.

Note: shame that Ebrahimi is not invited, he will be dearly missed! Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi would have formed a very solid duo.

Comment

hmm, I like the list and are very happy that Ezza is back!
      But I really wantet Allahyar to get invited! also i miss Mohebi and Ebrahimi, but specially Allahyar with his workrate and hustle. I havnt seen Ansarifard play though so dont know if he is in superform more than that he has scored in the greec league..so hard to say. I guess coach wanted different playingstyles between the attackers to get more options but I still really wanted Allahyar to get some playingtime as a sub.

Anyway, ok list, and welcome back ARJ
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        hmm, I like the list and are very happy that Ezza is back!
        But I really wantet Allahyar to get invited! also i miss Mohebi and Ebrahimi, but specially Allahyar with his workrate and hustle. I havnt seen Ansarifard play though so dont know if he is in superform more than that he has scored in the greec league..so hard to say. I guess coach wanted different playingstyles between the attackers to get more options but I still really wanted Allahyar to get some playingtime as a sub.

Anyway, ok list, and welcome back ARJ
        Sayyadmanesh is injured unfortunately, otherwise he would have been invited as well.

Comment

This is a really good list minus Ebrahimi, who I would've called up in the place of Nourollahi. Kamyabinia is a good CDM IMO, especially if Team Melli ends up playing a 4-2-2-2 which is what I would love seeing. In that case it would look something like:

----------------------Beiranvand/Abedzadeh------------

----Moharrami------PAG--------------Shoja----------Milad

-----------------------Ezatolahi-------Kamal---------------

----------ARJ----------------------------------------Gholi--
          ----------------------Azmoun--------Taremi----------------

Comment

Want to mention I wouldn't mind seeing Amiri at the LB position instead of Milad either...

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              Sayyadmanesh is injured unfortunately, otherwise he would have been invited as well.
              Thanks Sepehr9 for that info!
              then i really like the list!
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ebrahimi is a must. Really disappointed to not see him there.

Really happy to see Akhbari there. Most underrated keeper in Iran and one of the top 3 in terms of reflexes and shot stopping.

Comment

Looking forward to Kamal getting a red card 5 minutes into a match.

What can I say man... Skocic is Dollar store Branko, and he seems to like the same type of players. Even as a perspolis fan I can't justify half of our midfield being Perspolis players.

Torabi is also a disappointing inclusion. Would have rather seen someone less selfish and more level headed.
                  Last edited by The; 05-24-2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Ansarifard and Hajsafi are done IMO and should be nowhere near TM.
                    aaarh come on bro..

Comment

Why does Hajsafi have to be invited every fucking time
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        aaarh come on bro..
                        Ansarifard is possibly the best penalty taker in TM, scored 13-14 goals this season and is a great third fourth sub

Comment

its a good list! it will be interesting to se how yellow cards affect who plays against iraq, and same goes for iraq against us. here is a list i found on the net. im to tired to go through the gamestats doublechecking if these stats are correct so if they arnt plz post.

https://www.soccervista.com/cards-Wo...21-862974.html
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

top scorer list in our group, Karim leads
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Just shocked with the Ebrahimi exclusion... How can that be? Did he have a bad season with his club? Slight injury? To me, he would be the first midfielder on paper even ahead of Ezatollahi. His hustle/effort/energy, consistency and experience will be missed.

I am also slightly worried about the rightback position. I know Moharami played 60 minutes last weekend, but if he is not fully fit or gets injured... We have only Esmailifar who is inexperienced on the international stage, and Salmani who played right back for us against Syria I believe but overall inexperienced and left footed... Shame we don't have an experienced back up besides Rezaian who seem to be banned from TM... and Vouria who is getting old...

Comment

Looks like Dragan has big plans for Ehsan and Nourollahi. God help us.

Comment

Working...
                                X