TM List for the June 2021 WC Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Yes we really need to go for a big win here. A 5- or 6-0 victory will increase our chances.
    indeed after AFC fked us outa our 14-0 win and the far Superior GD, now its almost paramount that we take some more chances out back in order to run up the score on HK in order to gain more ground but those fkers are somewhat underrated quick side and well capable of punishing us on swift counters if we overcommit to attack..!!

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    Did he get injured on vacation? he was paddle boarding in the Maldives a week ago.
    lol , i was thinking the same thing earlier..!!?? probably pulled a muscle something trying so hard to pose for that pic..??
    anyways we got sufficient depth on the attacking front for these games, so i doubt he will be missed ...!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Then you are wrong. Just look at the world. Most countries use their legends in coaching but we dont. I'm sure you don't or people like you like more hezbi guys around TM who never played before in their lives to rule over our football?? right??? Remember that Players like Bagheri, Hashemian are an honor to have. Don't you think his inclusion would bring a lot of positivity to the camp??

Maybe you just want more or more assistants from nowhere who can't even communicate correctly with the players??? Bagheri has played in a lot of TM games against these Arab countries and knows exactly how to teach the boys to be MORE efficient due to his experience and the merits to take such a job. He was approached many times for this before and he finally accepted as Yahya agreed to it so this is NOT SUSPECIOUS AS YOU CALL IT. But I know there is only 1 player selected from Esteghlal so I understand your frustration. But I remember the times PP didn't have many players in TM during CQ and we were quiet and RESPECTED the coach's opinion. I advise you to do so as well.

When it comes to TM, colors are stupid. Thats all.

And I KNOW IT WILL WORK BETTER THIS WAY for our beloved TM.
      Completely agree with the bolded section. Like I said I am not an Esteghlal fan. I used to like PP but after the Branko fiascos where they did not work in TM best interest, I am now not a hardcore supporter of any of the IPL clubs.

My preference is to have world-class coaches, whether they are ex-players or not, just good coaches. That is all. I just don't want people to get jobs and positions only for being ex-players or legends without proof that they are successful coaches.

I think CQ brought a lot of professionalism to TM which is what made us successful and I want to see as many high caliber appointments like CQ now that he is gone.

Comment

Originally Posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        ^ i posted the same a few days ago, then someone replied that he is injured.

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
        Did he get injured on vacation? he was paddle boarding in the Maldives a week ago.
        dont know it would be a good q to ask to the one replying to my post lol..
        id also like to se Allahyar in the list.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
        X