No announcement yet.

TM List for the June 2021 WC Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I guess he does not have trial & error times to try young players but a hard mission now as we need to win all 4 games. He knows that more experienced players would understand the seriousness better. Or perhaps he does not believe in young players during crucial games, but he has invited Ghaedi who is quite young but very experience despite his age I think he needs no BS players now. But I hear you. Let's see how our teams perform before Bahrain and Iraq games. But I somewhat agree with him during these games.
    Last edited by webmaster; 05-26-2021, 06:36 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^^ yea exactly bro. To be honest if I was him i wouldn't risk it as well, but i would deffo invite allahyar instead of karim ansarifard but then he can argue that karim has scored 5 goals in our WCQ22 games. Who knows maybe after these four games when we qualify to next round he'll start inviting young players. We really need some friendly matches and i hope this new IFF don't mess up our friendly matches again.

Comment

^ I am sure once we pass these games and hopefully qualify, he will invite more young players to evaluate them as he would have more time to try them.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          You must be Estghlali or you'd know how valuable Karim is. If not,, bagheri is a legend that belongs around our TM. Every player respects him highly, listens to him and knows not to joke around in the camp. A serious TM will do a much better job. Focused on the mission instead of side issues.
          Haha I am definitely not. I don't think being a legend should be the reason we bring people into the training staff. Even Hashemina with all his status and education has shown little to no merit in having a direction and getting results in TM.

Also I find it highly questionable to include a club staff member in the TM staff when we know our football system is susceptible to bias and politics.

Regardless I hope it works out for TM nonetheless, even if it is a questionable move from a professionalism stand point.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            Haha I am definitely not. I don't think being a legend should be the reason we bring people into the training staff. Even Hashemina with all his status and education has shown little to no merit in having a direction and getting results in TM.

Also I find it highly questionable to include a club staff member in the TM staff when we know our football system is susceptible to bias and politics.

Regardless I hope it works out for TM nonetheless, even if it is a questionable move from a professionalism stand point.
            Then you are wrong. Just look at the world. Most countries use their legends in coaching but we dont. I'm sure you don't or people like you like more hezbi guys around TM who never played before in their lives to rule over our football?? right??? Remember that Players like Bagheri, Hashemian are an honor to have. Don't you think his inclusion would bring a lot of positivity to the camp??

Maybe you just want more or more assistants from nowhere who can't even communicate correctly with the players??? Bagheri has played in a lot of TM games against these Arab countries and knows exactly how to teach the boys to be MORE efficient due to his experience and the merits to take such a job. He was approached many times for this before and he finally accepted as Yahya agreed to it so this is NOT SUSPECIOUS AS YOU CALL IT. But I know there is only 1 player selected from Esteghlal so I understand your frustration. But I remember the times PP didn't have many players in TM during CQ and we were quiet and RESPECTED the coach's opinion. I advise you to do so as well.

When it comes to TM, colors are stupid. Thats all.

And I KNOW IT WILL WORK BETTER THIS WAY for our beloved TM.
            Last edited by webmaster; 05-27-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Reports from our camp indicates skovic
              Did not want a friendly match before upcoming games.cq was not a friendly guy either which i guess it makes sense since majority of our starters are legionnaires.

Comment

From the Hong Kong standpoint, it looks pretty dire, their two naturalized strikers dropped out and 4 out of their likely starting eleven are above age 35. Their China based players not called up and Hong Kong hasnt played together since 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  From the Hong Kong standpoint, it looks pretty dire, their two naturalized strikers dropped out and 4 out of their likely starting eleven are above age 35. Their China based players not called up and Hong Kong hasnt played together since 2019.
                  I heard the same on the gol bezan podcast. Gotta give it to those guys they do a great job.

Regardless of the Hong Kong situation we need to take it one game at a time and make are we don't look past anyone.

Hopefully we score early against Hong Kong and then rotate 5 subs to keep players fresh.

I would not start anyone carrying a yellow against Hong Kong and risk suspension against Bahrain. Other than that going to be a stressful anxiety filled couple weeks. Go TM!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Mohebi will need to go to Europe if he wants to get included.
                    Well, then maybe your club shouldn't block his transfer and allow him to leave to go Europe. Unfortunately, he has 1 year left on his contract, otherwise he could leave on a free this season. Look at the list again, obviously playing in Europe is not the ONLY criteria of this list to be included. If Skočić has no motive of calling him up, then what's the point of mentioning his name? Example: https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1325108385403072512

"oUr AtTaCk iS vErY sTrOnG aT tHe mOmEnT."
                    You may as well add R9 or CR7 in attack, surely wouldn't mean much if you don't have a midfield (e.g. last match against Syria). Which is why I'm wondering why you didn't address the rest of the post about Hajsafi inclusion, Kamyabinia inclusion, and Ebrahimi being removed?

Also quick side-note: LOL @ Iranianarsenal11 proxying

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Well, then maybe your club shouldn't block his transfer and allow him to leave to go Europe. Unfortunately, he has 1 year left on his contract, otherwise he could leave on a free this season. Look at the list again, obviously playing in Europe is not the ONLY criteria of this list to be included. If Skočić has no motive of calling him up, then what's the point of mentioning his name? Example: https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1325108385403072512

You may as well add R9 or CR7 in attack, surely wouldn't mean much if you don't have a midfield (e.g. last match against Syria). Which is why I'm wondering why you didn't address the rest of the post about Hajsafi inclusion, Kamyabinia inclusion, and Ebrahimi being removed?

Also quick side-note: LOL @ Iranianarsenal11 proxying
                      Lol I am just saying it would improve his chances of getting called up. He's not going to consistently get called up for big matches if he continues to play for Sepahan if other attacking players are playing in Europe. His time will eventually come soon.. He'll get called up for friendlies and that's about it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Yes we really need to go for a big win here. A 5- or 6-0 victory will increase our chances.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Some young talented players such as allahyar (19) or mohebi (22) or even Noorafkan (24 injured) have not been invited yet karim ansarifard 31 years old / kave rezaei 29 years old or ehsan hajsafi 31 yr old / Ahmad Nourollahi 28 have been invited. If you remember CQ used to invite some young players in team melli that most people haven't even heard of and then they surprised us when they played. I think we have lots of young talent but they are not invited for this stage. I think skocic is going for the experienced players for this stage. Maybe if we qualify for world cup we start seeing some young talented players either for world cup or asian cup.

yasin salmani is also talented player that no one talks about.
                          i think allahyar should have been invited also

Comment

^ i posted the same a few days ago, then someone replied that he is injured.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              ^ i posted the same a few days ago, then someone replied that he is injured.
                              Did he get injured on vacation? he was paddle boarding in the Maldives a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Lol I am just saying it would improve his chances of getting called up.
                                LOL @ your logic... Then all Iranian players playing in the Azerbaijan League should be in automatic contention to be called up since "they are playing in Europe". Or Salimi should be called up ahead of Qatar/PGPL defenders because he starts games in Slovakia.

He's not going to consistently get called up for big matches if he continues to play for Sepahan if other attacking players are playing in Europe.
                                Well then maybe your club should allow him leave to go to Europe given he still has 1 year left on his contract!

His time will eventually come soon.. He'll get called up for friendlies and that's about it right now.
                                LOL , you just said he won't be called up to the NT because he doesn't play in Europe, now your over here saying that he will be called up for friendlies...

Comment

Working...
                                X