• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great list! I approve.

It’s time to prepare for war.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Sadly Jalal Hosseino is not there, really sad.

But in general with 1-2-3 changes thats the list i think everyone expected.
      Mahsa jan, Jalal Hosseini retired from the national team in late 2018.

Comment

Time to bury their faces into their.. Excuse me let me correct myself.

It’s time to bury all of their faces into our sands. Remind them who owns em’ and who the real owners of that island has been for over thousands of years. Now they act tough, with their tails tucked between their legs and hiding behind Saudi Arabia and UAE. We don’t forget and we sure as hell don’t forgive.

They can do whatever they want to and have aunt Salman and company spend all the dirty blood money in the world. If just 1, only 1 Just 1 ball goes into their net, it’s over.

God speed Bahrain.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Got a question tho? Why mess up the chemistry by adding PAG??? Shoja and kanani have the best chemistry and connection that you could find in TM Df line!!!

Another thing that we should worry is that Sardar has 1 yellow card. I would personally rest him against hong kong or give him the last 20-30 minutes. We need him for bahrain game.

Lol pray that ehsan gets a yellow card against hong kong. he will miss the next match (bahrain)
          PAG was inserted for bosnia game and was probably MOTM. He is a must start. One of the few must starts along with Saeid, Taremi, Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Mohebbi isnt really that egregious.
            Braga's substantiated interest suggests otherwise.

I know you want him over his "Predecessor", btw its ok to use his name he isnt Zionist regime.
            /s .لطف دارید سهند جان، منتظر اجازه شما بودم

Jahanbakhsh who imo is not a guaranteed starter for TM bc of Gholi (unless gholi is shifted to CAM to accomodate him), is always going to be on the list.
            but if gholi is to be excluded from the xi to accomodate this guy solely based on TM PERFORMANCE HISTORY that would be totally wrong and a bgi detriment to TM
            he really turns into a paraplegic sometimes on the pitch. I cant believe people who seriously watch football can compare the stiff mechanical way this guy moves with the ball to somebody as naturally gifted as gholi, who adds a totally different dimension to TM that arj never did...running and beating people at pace instantly creating space for everybody else.
            Plus he is getting decent mins in past months.
            Oh WOW, he's getting MINUTES!?!?!? Afarin!!! Give him free TM call-ups 4 life! /s

Mohebbi by his own admission had a weak season and only scored a couple goals in PGPL.
            Then my respect and admiration increases even more for Mohebi's humbleness if he admitted he had a weak season (as you say), especially taking into account he had an operation this season.

He was competing directly with torabi for that spot in the list and it was given to torabi on basis of form.
            He was not in the previous WCQs given both Mohebi and Torabi were in the squad, which I was referring to in my original post (hence why he was brought in as his successor).

OFC the last 3 you mentioned have the potential to actually derail our qualification bid and are unacceptable.
            Hence why I did NOT include ANY of them in my squad (except Ebrahimi in which our brilliant coach decided to drop)!

Comment

I guess list is okay for a few exceptions;

Moharami - i never thought he is TM material. I would have invited Fakhredini
              Khalilzadeh - he is tough and hardworking but not very smart and may get us into trouble with his temperament
              Pouraliganji - too old and not useful anymore... there were much better options in IPL
              Salmani - he is not regular for his club
              Kamiabinia - i don't know!! his passing mistakes are far too many! and commits too many unnecessary fouls
              Hajsafi - full of mistakes, bad judgements and shots that goes straight into the air.
              Kaveh Rezaie - I would have added Al e Kaseer instead of Kaveh. he is not impressive and haven't really done much for TM
              Ansarifard - he is getting old, but i am okay with Karim. he is still reliable.

Comment

PAG is a great player no doubt but we're talking about team work. We played 3-4-2-1 against bosnia ! Both Kanani and shoja played in that game. The DF wasn't even tested by bosnia. They barely had 2 good chances.

I'm talking about team work , connection , chemistry , and concentration. Both shoja and kanani have been playing next to each other for some years now. They are also good friends. I'm not a fan of kanani but If we're gonna play with 4 DF (2 central DF) then i prefer kanani and shoja .
                PAG was inserted for bosnia game and was probably MOTM. He is a must start. One of the few must starts along with Saeid, Taremi, Azmoun

Comment

^ Kavian Jan, believe me Moharrami is good! But if you’re saying this because he recently came out of an injury, then okay. Rezaeian can still help Team Melli but Moharrami has proven his place as starting RB. Definitely better than the two who played before him in the Queiroz era (Heydari, Mahini).

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    I guess list is okay for a few exceptions;

Moharami - i never thought he is TM material. I would have invited Fakhredini
                    Khalilzadeh - he is tough and hardworking but not very smart and may get us into trouble with his temperament
                    Pouraliganji - too old and not useful anymore... there were much better options in IPL
                    Salmani - he is not regular for his club
                    Kamiabinia - i don't know!! his passing mistakes are far too many! and commits too many unnecessary fouls
                    Hajsafi - full of mistakes, bad judgements and shots that goes straight into the air.
                    Kaveh Rezaie - I would have added Al e Kaseer instead of Kaveh. he is not impressive and haven't really done much for TM
                    Ansarifard - he is getting old, but i am okay with Karim. he is still reliable.
                    I agree with you on Rezaei and Salmani. If Skocic’s decision is based on who is consistently playing and delivering, then yeah I wouldn’t have called them up either. Alekassir is in form. Salmani is good and getting better, but like you said he’s not playing regularly.

I think he decided on taking all the European fire power despite their recent playing time with their clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      This will be Skocic line up,
                      Beiro
                      Sadegh-Shoja-PAG-Milad
                      Saeid
                      JB-Hajsafi-Amiri
                      Sardar-Taremi

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      Agree except i think we will see Nourollahi for Ezza and Gholi for JB

Comment

This would be my line-up:

Beiro

Sadegh Shoja PAG Milad

Saeid

JB Gholizadeh Amiri

Sardar Taremi

Comment

Beiro

Moharrami Shoja PAG Milad

Saied

ARJ Ghoddos Gholi

Azmoun Taremi

Comment

Our most glaring issues are central midfield and CB position. It’s unfortunate but I just can’t trust PAG that much and Kanani just didn’t even have it to begin with. Unfortunately the best center back in iran is the very old Hosseini still and we’re lacking for much more talent in that position.

GK: Abedzadeh
                            DEF: Moharrami, Mohammadi, PAG, Khalilzadeh
                            MID: Ezatolahi, Amiri, Gholizadeh, ARJ
                            FWD: Taremi, Azmoun

4-4-2 or some variation. Seems the formation both strikers are used to, allows ARJ and Gholizadeh to play in their natural position, reduces the demand we have in central midfield. This way Taremi and Azmoun and drop into the spot between the lines as both have the passing repertoire to be a CAM if needed while others make runs in behind. It’s the most reliable setup and anything different or anything that includes the likes of Hajsafi will be very disappointing.

Comment

If you think we are nervous, how about the poor Bahraini defenders thinking of defending Taremi and Azmoun in a must win game.

Comment

We are not nervous bro we get played by dirty arab players. they do all kind of BS ! swearing in farsi , grass rolling, pushing , etc....

I just hope the ref is fair
                                Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                                If you think we are nervous, how about the poor Bahraini defenders thinking of defending Taremi and Azmoun in a must win game.

Comment

Working...
                                X