Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/TeamMelliTalk/st...36087591514113
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

thats some CQ level team bonding. I also saw this pre uzbek friendly. He definitely is trying to build a positive environment and culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Guys, I'm reading in the Bosnian forums that they are going to play their "A-team" against us: https://translate.google.com/transla...%26start%3D160
        looks like they are as clueless and low on confidence as us

Trademark irooni infighting in their ranks too

Comment

Absolutely love this!

Go TM!

Comment

Love this avatar/image from @TeamMelliTalk

LET'S GO!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              thats some CQ level team bonding. I also saw this pre uzbek friendly. He definitely is trying to build a positive environment and culture.
              Tbh I think the boys are having endless fun when with TM, I mean, imagine being with Karim, Ramin, Sardar, Mehdi, Milad, Morteza, AJ, Saeid and so on at the same time, these guys are hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                Like most others, I have mixed feelings about the squad. Bosnia is the strongest opponent we've had since last WC. Even though they're not playing with their full A-team, you still have players from Barcelona, Arsenal and AC Milan facing us. I would have appreciated our strongest squad for that game, especially given the current circumstances of TM.

Nevertheless, our starting line-up (in case Skocic doesn't start the likes of Nemati, Shiri, Imani, etc.) should be a promising one:
                - Abedzadeh is only not a regular starter because of Beiro. When was the last time we had a GK who has been continiously impressing in a decent European league for over 2-3 years now?
                - Our defense is almost complete. Yes, Ramin and Vouria's place is empty, but both of them are 30+ whereas Sadegh Moharrami is just 24 and has been playing in Europe for quite a while now.
                - With Saeid Ezatollahi we have our most promising DM back and Nourollahi is a solid one aswell. Yes, Omid's place is empty, but again: look at the age difference. Nourollahi is more likely to be a starter in Qatar '22 than Omid. I know many people dislike Hafsafi, but I still think he has been a solid and hashiye-less player and captain in TM over the years.
                - Looking at our offense (MF + FW), we definitely have better options with ARJ, Ghoddos, Dejagah, Sardar and Taremi, but it doesn't mean that with the right choice of players from the current squad we don't have a promising offense aswell. Gholizadeh + Kaveh are in their best forms and play together on a weekly basis. Karim has his ups and downs, but he can be gold on a good day. Ghaedi has a promising future and should have a chance to start, given ARJ, Ghoddos etc. are missing.

My line-up would look like this:
                ----------------- Abedzadeh -----------------
                Sadegh ----- Hosseini ----- PAG ----- MiMo
                -- Ezatollahi -- Karimi/Nourollahi/Hajsafi --
                Gholizadeh --------- Karim --------- Ghaedi
                -------------------- Kaveh --------------------
                I'm quoting my own post here, but I just noticed a situation we haven't had in years (or maybe even never). We are talking about our B-line-up here and still, out of the 11 players, 8 (!!!) play in UEFA. Look at our B-line-ups years ago, filled with some average IPL players, and then look at it today. Huge jump! Which makes me think that it will be a disaster if we don't make it to the WC with this squad.

Comment

We will field the best possible team against Iran: Slaven Musa

We will field the best possible team against Iran: Slaven Musa

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...n-slaven-musa/

The coach of the Bosnian national football team, Slaven Musa, stated he will field the strongest side possible during the pre-match press conference.

“The result of this game is important for us, and you will see this in the Bosnian lineup.” We will try to field the best team for the game so that we can win against Iran.”

He added: “In the game against Iran, we want to give players chances who have played less or were invited to the Bosnian national team camp for the first time. In any case, regardless of these issues, our goal in the game against Iran is only victory. Victory is important even for Bosnia in a friendly.”

“We are getting ready for tomorrow’s game,” said the coach of the Bosnian national football team. “Bosnia’s preparation is based on the opponent’s level of play. Of course, we can not forget the next 2 games with Italy and the Netherlands. You know the conditions of the game in Amsterdam and a possible victory can help us advance to the Europa League”, concluded Musa.

Comment

I have a feeling that we will play a good game and win the match. We are missing basically half of our stars and yet we can field a team with 5 or 6 european based players. Gotta love the depth. Iran to win 2 1 with our Belgian players starring.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ even if not, as our A team is not there, I 'd say let's have tolerance if God forbid we lose. Bosnia is a good team with professional players and they are showing up with their A team. But let's not start the Iranian usual rant of asking Skocic to resign. Poor guy needs to do more friendlies. It's about knowing his team and it takes time.

All that said, we have talented and motivated players and our TM does not always need big names to succeed. I hope we defend our level of football tomorrow and learn to play together.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 11-12-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Good ! lol
                        Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                        stopped reading there.

Comment

^ Koka ina Abodan naboodand bazikon bebinan.. velesh kon.

Comment

koka soon or later they will learn. hopefully not the hard way
                            Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            ^ Koka ina Abodan naboodand bazikon bebinan.. velesh kon.

Comment

It seems that from their big names only Pjanic is starting. They're playing a young and experimental team with the experienced players on the bench.
                              Last edited by Salar; 11-12-2020, 07:02 AM.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^source?

Comment

Working...
                                X