Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agar Bosnia teame B raa mikhaad baazi bede kamelan manteghi ast: yekshanbe dar Nations League ba Holland mosaabeghe darand va sepas

chahaarshanbeh ba Italia. Be har haal baraye maa moheme baazi konim va hamahangtar beshim.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Comment

do we know the exact time of the match yet ?

usa times baby..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            do we know the exact time of the match yet ?

usa times baby..!!
            9am PST

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              It may seem so, but I think Karim and Kaveh can make some waves and surprise us all. It's their chance to fight for a starting position on TM, despite Sardar and Mehdi's solid standing at TM right now.
              ... and don't forget Gholi!

Go TM!

Comment

considering the mostly scrubs at hand ..! My Starting line-up :
                ----------------- Abedzadeh -----------------
                Sadegh ----- Hosseini ----- PAG ----- MiMo
                -------------Ezatollahi -----Amiri ---
                Gholizadeh ------- Nourollahi --------- Ansarifard/ghaedi?
                -------------------- Kaveh --------------

gholi a free roaming winger/10 floating R or L wing ..!

Comment

considering the mostly scrubs at hand ..! My Starting line-up :
                  ----------------- Abedzadeh -----------------
                  Sadegh ----- Hosseini ----- PAG ----- MiMo
                  -------------Ezatollahi -----Amiri ---
                  Gholizadeh ------- Nourollahi --------- Ansarifard/ghaedi?
                  -------------------- Kaveh --------------

gholi a free roaming winger/10 floating R or L wing ..!
                  Ansarifard at winger wouldn't work. Also Nourollahi isn't really suitable for the CAM position.

Gholizadeh would be best at CAM, along with Ghaedi on one wing and Amiri at the other wing position and Kaveh up top.

They could also go more attacking and bench Nourollahi and play Amiri at CM and instead go 4-4-2 with Kaveh and Karim up top.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Very professional and sensible. Let's see what happens on the pitch tomorrow. Unfortunately I have a family commitment at the start time but I will be able to look intermittently on my phone and hopefully will make the second half. I am very excited.

Go TM!

Comment

[QUOTE=Lorestani;2710365]Unfortunately, everything you say reinforces my impression that you have that very doomsday mentality you are denying to have. There is one thing you need to understand: Team Melli is not playing warmup games for you to sit in front of your screen and enjoy your favorite players. That is the most selfish thing I see here on the board. Who the hell do you think you are that you have the audacity to expect the coach to do that? This is not for your entertainment. I could not care less which players are called up as long as the team makes some progress and reaches its goals. Now, maybe Skokic is not a good coach, maybe he is. All I am saying is you cannot judge him by one meaningless game you and your pals were looking forward to watching.[/QUOTET

Tormoz kon baba. Aslan chi daari migi. Entertainment?! It has nothing to do with entertainment agha pesar. Who the hell do I think I am?! I am a 39 years old Tehrani who has played and followed football since I remember myself as a boy. I have no favorite player but TEAM MELLI and that's it! Aslan motmaen nistam fahmesho daashteh baashi chon aslan harfaat beh chizi keh man goftam rabti nadaareh. I am not judging Skovic by one game but the career he has had. It's lame as resume if you ask me and for to have full faith in him and his decision making by trying out new players in such crucial time of our qualification, its suicide. Any football expert will tell you the same thing given Iran's position sitting at 3 rd in the group with bunch of lame has 2nd and 3rd tier teams! Why are we in this situation. Because Wilmootz decided to bring his own crop of players instead of using the same squad which played outstanding in 2018 world cup.
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Ansarifard at winger wouldn't work. Also Nourollahi isn't really suitable for the CAM position.

Gholizadeh would be best at CAM, along with Ghaedi on one wing and Amiri at the other wing position and Kaveh up top.

They could also go more attacking and bench Nourollahi and play Amiri at CM and instead go 4-4-2 with Kaveh and Karim up top.
                        from my limited viewings in TM, Nourolahi is one very few Domestic players that i actually rate in CM/CAM position..!
                        Gholi can play anywhere across the front 3 in attacking and offensive transition support, his diminutive stature and quick feet renders him to me as most useful on either wings although he is proven himself somewhat capable up the middle too ..!
                        Karim has significant experience in TM as a LW attacker but i just dont rate him overall as a high caliber attacker/footballer .... never have, still dont..! , although i love the guy's attitude and fighting spirit..!!
                        i dont watch PGL, hence i still have a hard time rating that undersized & under-powered kootooleh Ghaedi also as a serious International Caliber talent ..!! he has had himself a surprising impact so far in PGL but his rather overly direct irani style of play, relying mostly on quickness and pace is rather easily contained and neutralized by EU caliber defenders, especially those physically stout aggressive type you'd apt to come across in Eastern EU nations..! Ghaedi would probably fare better vs east asian, SK, uzbek opponents..!!

if Saeed was in full fitness and form i woulda liked him more involved in our build up play but he'd likely be breathing outa his ass by little after HT, so ftb i much rather him anchoring our backline and saving his energy by limiting his offensive forays..!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          ! Ezatolahi is not TM material
                          stopped reading there.

Comment

from my limited viewings in TM, Nourolahi is one very few Domestic players that i actually rate in CM/CAM position..!
                            Gholi can play anywhere across the front 3 in attacking and offensive transition support, his diminutive stature and quick feet renders him to me as most useful on either wings although he is proven himself somewhat capable up the middle too ..!
                            Karim has significant experience in TM as a LW attacker but i just dont rate him overall as a high caliber attacker/footballer .... never have, still dont..! , although i love the guy's attitude and fighting spirit..!!
                            i dont watch PGL, hence i still have a hard time rating that undersized & under-powered kootooleh Ghaedi also as a serious International Caliber talent ..!! he has had himself a surprising impact so far in PGL but his rather overly direct irani style of play, relying mostly on quickness and pace is rather easily contained and neutralized by EU caliber defenders, especially those physically stout aggressive type you'd apt to come across in Eastern EU nations..! Ghaedi would probably fare better vs east asian, SK, uzbek opponents..!!

if Saeed was in full fitness and form i woulda liked him more involved in our build up play but he'd likely be breathing outa his ass by little after HT, so ftb i much rather him anchoring our backline and saving his energy by limiting his offensive forays..!
                            I agree about Nourollahi, I think he's a very solid midfielder. Gholi I agree with as well.

Karim has played LW before but it's honestly a huge waste. He can't cross the ball, isn't crazy fast, and isn't really the type of player to beat you with the dribble like wingers are expected to do. He needs to either play up top alongside Kaveh, play up top by himself, or stay on the bench.

I know you don't watch PGPL, but Ghaedi is a really impressive player. He's around the same age of the Iranian-Australian guy Arzani, who signed with Manchester City, but I honestly think Ghaedi is a much better prospect. He is SO technical. Seriously man, you'd be impressed. The ball does not leave this guys feet. He is also a really clinical finisher and has a good cross and passing ability on him. He really is like an Iranian Neymar. We will see him in Europe soon...

Comment

https://twitter.com/TeamMelliTalk/st...15311194484736
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys, I'm reading in the Bosnian forums that they are going to play their "A-team" against us: https://translate.google.com/transla...%26p%3D7980627

Probably, the Iranians paid dearly, so they do not want their national team to be opposed by anonymous Rahmanovic, Ziljkic, Zeljkovic, Corluka and other amateurs they have never heard of in their own neighborhood.
                                The best possible line-up against Iran? I'm just wondering where the logic is, wasn't it smarter to try the players from PL against Iran, and spare Pjanica, Krunica and some others for this unimportant match. What nonsense. You will not try one Ziljkic or the one from the 2nd Turkish league against the Netherlands.
                                We need someone to beat this year. That's the reason.
                                Against Iran in the best lineup ..
                                What is this nonsense of some forums here? Well Iran is stronger than both Armenia and Finland, an incredible dose of frivolity. If a fantasy Premier League team comes out, we will smoke a good trick. Even the first lineup will be questioned by X.

Comment

Working...
                                X