Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-----------------Abedzadeh-----------------

Moharrami---Kanani----PAG----Mohammadi

------------Nourollahi---Ezatolahi-----------

Amiri-------------Gholizadeh-----------Ghaedi

--------------------Rezaei--------------------

Id like to see gholi retain his spot at CAM. He is very effective there from both offensive and defensive perspective. Ghaedi imo deserves to start given all these absences. Ansarifard can be included instead of Amiri and we could go 4-4-2 as well. But I think this lineup has the right balance. Off the bench Karim can enter in second half for amiri and we could go 4-4-2. Ali Karimi could be rotated in for nourollahi. Majid or Shoja could replace one of the CBs. I would only make 3 changes in the second half given there is pretty much only shitty options on the bench and the fact that this stupid bringing on of like 7 subs totally destroys flow of the match, like second half vs uzbekistan. Only other person with case to get maybe 5-10 mins off bench is noorafkan who was good last time vs uzb when he came on

I dont want to see nemati, shiri, gholami, imani, HAJSAFI, even touch the field.

CB is a spot in this list we actually have many options. Any 2 from PAG,Majid,Kanani, and Shoja could start but given form/fitness I go with these two.

Comment

Did [emoji1051] bring their A team? Going to be hard game without our top players!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Lmao. They aren't even top 50 in FIFA rankings. In comparison, Team Melli is a top 30 team.

If anything, we should play our youngsters.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia...#Current_squad

Brian jan if you look at Bosnia squad on paper their players play football at a higher level than teams in our WCQ group even if we are going to play their B-team. However this match should further give us an idea where we are as a squad and should allow Skočić to experiment with formations/tactics/players.

Comment

I’d say try a 442 this game with
            Sadegh Majid PAG Milmo
            Gholi Saeid Norollahi. Ghaedi
            Kaveh. Karim

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
              I’d say try a 442 this game with
              Sadegh Majid PAG Milmo
              Gholi Saeid Norollahi. Ghaedi
              Kaveh. Karim
              Exactly my formation

Comment

Wow I've just seen Bosnia's interview. He said he will use his B team too !

So now its Iran B team vs Bosnia B Team One good exciting friendly and its ruined !

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Club career > NT friendly
                Well thats sums it up for you! With that level of thinking, I rather not argue with you anymore. Friendly matches is the best way to organize your team. Its like getting ready for exam without revision.

How we gonna get organised without having the key players. Skocic is not taking this seriously. Even if the qualifiers games start mid next year, we still cant get organised in that time. Also remember that how hard is for us to get decents friendlies. We got one decent friendly and now its totally wrecked ! This match could've boost our confidence after all the mess by previous manager

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  So now its Iran B team vs Bosnia B Team One good exciting friendly and its ruined !
                  Well thats sums it up for you! With that level of thinking, I rather not argue with you anymore. Friendly matches is the best way to organize your team. Its like getting ready for exam without revision.
                  How we gonna get organised without having the key players. Skocic is not taking this seriously. Even if the qualifiers games start mid next year, we still cant get organised in that time. Also remember that how hard is for us to get decents friendlies. We got one decent friendly and now its totally wrecked ! This match could've boost our confidence after all the mess by previous manager
                  well we still have a basically first choice back 4, a highly in form GK who needs to be tested in case Beira is out of form/injured, a pretty much first choice list of central midfield options (Ezatolahi,Nourollahi,Karimi, only one i say is lacking is ebrahimi), and our most in form player this season and best TM performer recently, gholizadeh. Kaveh has been deserving a proper chance in TM for years after his consistently strong output in belgium so I have no issue with him starting a match.

There is more than enough options to still prepare/be useful for the team.

I am most dissapointed at mainly absence of ARJ,Ghoddos. Ghoddos I feel still has to bed in with team and its been long time for ARJ. I think ghoddos excuse was kind of bs but similar to how ezatolahi was omitted from squad last time it may help him. He needs 2 weeks of hard fitness work judging from brentford matches.

Azmoun and Taremi are locks, one is sick so literally cannot attend or else he would, the other has a special situation and returning late from NT duty actually harmed him last time in subsequent league matches according to their coach, so if he has to miss 1 match its not the end of the world.

It will be interesting regardless. A chance for young ghaedi to prove he belongs with squad moving forward. A chance for Kaveh to finally show himself in TM. The rest are pretty much TM regulars if we are talking about 11 starters+2/3 subs.

Comment

Ezatolahi,Nourollahi I have no idea why they have been invited! Ezatolahi is not TM material, i strongly believe he has lost the plot.

I agree with you on Ghoddos . I was gutted when he was banned for stupid mistake. This guy has lots of talent and i feel he should've been in the list no matter what. Same with ARJ, he should've also be in the team no matter what! alireza needs to boost is confidence. ARJ , Azmoun , Taremi are the type of players that can change the game.

No one is talking about Injured mohebi! Skocic also didn't say anything about him. This dude has lots of talent, he can also change the game with his runs.

I have no idea why skocic has seen in Siamak nemati and aref gholami to invite them.

Also i feel like he has a problem with Ramin rezaeian .
                    The team is missing talented players like Reza shekari. Dude is tall , fast and skillfull. I'll take him any day over siamak nemati.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    well we still have a basically first choice back 4, a highly in form GK who needs to be tested in case Beira is out of form/injured, a pretty much first choice list of central midfield options (Ezatolahi,Nourollahi,Karimi, only one i say is lacking is ebrahimi), and our most in form player this season and best TM performer recently, gholizadeh. Kaveh has been deserving a proper chance in TM for years after his consistently strong output in belgium so I have no issue with him starting a match.

There is more than enough options to still prepare/be useful for the team.

I am most dissapointed at mainly absence of ARJ,Ghoddos. Ghoddos I feel still has to bed in with team and its been long time for ARJ. I think ghoddos excuse was kind of bs but similar to how ezatolahi was omitted from squad last time it may help him. He needs 2 weeks of hard fitness work judging from brentford matches.

Azmoun and Taremi are locks, one is sick so literally cannot attend or else he would, the other has a special situation and returning late from NT duty actually harmed him last time in subsequent league matches according to their coach, so if he has to miss 1 match its not the end of the world.

It will be interesting regardless. A chance for young ghaedi to prove he belongs with squad moving forward. A chance for Kaveh to finally show himself in TM. The rest are pretty much TM regulars if we are talking about 11 starters+2/3 subs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia...#Current_squad

Brian jan if you look at Bosnia squad on paper their players play football at a higher level than teams in our WCQ group even if we are going to play their B-team. However this match should further give us an idea where we are as a squad and should allow Skočić to experiment with formations/tactics/players.
                      Hoorad jan, this was more of a diss towards the Bosnian's on the football forum who think they're playing against some Gulf side or something. Of course Bosnia is a solid squad with many talented players.

That being said, this is still a match we can easily win and test out different players and tactics. Bosnia will do the same.

Comment

Ezatolahi,Nourollahi I have no idea why they have been invited! Ezatolahi is not TM material, i strongly believe he has lost the plot.

I agree with you on Ghoddos . I was gutted when he was banned for stupid mistake. This guy has lots of talent and i feel he should've been in the list no matter what. Same with ARJ, he should've also be in the team no matter what! alireza needs to boost is confidence. ARJ , Azmoun , Taremi are the type of players that can change the game.

No one is talking about Injured mohebi! Skocic also didn't say anything about him. This dude has lots of talent, he can also change the game with his runs.

I have no idea why skocic has seen in Siamak nemati and aref gholami to invite them.

Also i feel like he has a problem with Ramin rezaeian .
                        The team is missing talented players like Reza shekari. Dude is tall , fast and skillfull. I'll take him any day over siamak nemati.
                        ezatolahi is playing excellent right now. We dont have any other CM in his level of talent. Now that he is fit and in form he deserves his call and start 100%. He was faltering but appears to be on right track now, great news for TM.

Last few times alireza came to tM he returned to brighton with injuries that set him back a lot. Still I would have liked to see him invited but it isnt the end of the world.

Skocic did in fact mention mohebbi in his first presser this week, so you are incorrect there.

I agree with Nemati, Gholami. I doubt they will be on any lists once everybody is available. I think najarian is a good callup for a young RB but he got covid so was replaced.

It does seem like he just has a problem with ramin, doesnt rate him. A shame bc it is good to have two very solid RBs. Now our RB is situation looks like LB situation, one clear,good starter and no good backup closeto their level.

Shekari was one of my fav players from his Omid days but he has barely played recently and is in no sort of shape for TM! If you think ezatolahi is not TM material but shekari is, you are joking yourself!

Comment

There is no real fire power in the current selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            There is no real fire power in the current selection.
                            It may seem so, but I think Karim and Kaveh can make some waves and surprise us all. It's their chance to fight for a starting position on TM, despite Sardar and Mehdi's solid standing at TM right now.

Comment

Do you have a link to this interview by any chance?

Comment

Like most others, I have mixed feelings about the squad. Bosnia is the strongest opponent we've had since last WC. Even though they're not playing with their full A-team, you still have players from Barcelona, Arsenal and AC Milan facing us. I would have appreciated our strongest squad for that game, especially given the current circumstances of TM.

Nevertheless, our starting line-up (in case Skocic doesn't start the likes of Nemati, Shiri, Imani, etc.) should be a promising one:
                                - Abedzadeh is only not a regular starter because of Beiro. When was the last time we had a GK who has been continiously impressing in a decent European league for over 2-3 years now?
                                - Our defense is almost complete. Yes, Ramin and Vouria's place is empty, but both of them are 30+ whereas Sadegh Moharrami is just 24 and has been playing in Europe for quite a while now.
                                - With Saeid Ezatollahi we have our most promising DM back and Nourollahi is a solid one aswell. Yes, Omid's place is empty, but again: look at the age difference. Nourollahi is more likely to be a starter in Qatar '22 than Omid. I know many people dislike Hafsafi, but I still think he has been a solid and hashiye-less player and captain in TM over the years.
                                - Looking at our offense (MF + FW), we definitely have better options with ARJ, Ghoddos, Dejagah, Sardar and Taremi, but it doesn't mean that with the right choice of players from the current squad we don't have a promising offense aswell. Gholizadeh + Kaveh are in their best forms and play together on a weekly basis. Karim has his ups and downs, but he can be gold on a good day. Ghaedi has a promising future and should have a chance to start, given ARJ, Ghoddos etc. are missing.

My line-up would look like this:
                                ----------------- Abedzadeh -----------------
                                Sadegh ----- Hosseini ----- PAG ----- MiMo
                                -- Ezatollahi -- Karimi/Nourollahi/Hajsafi --
                                Gholizadeh --------- Karim --------- Ghaedi
                                -------------------- Kaveh --------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X