Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow! how is this professional? come on guys!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

My father isn't like that but he is pretty disinterested in the iranian national team like i remember in the past world cup i was talking to him and his friend (friend was also iranian) and they were talking about how good hazard was in one of the matches and i turned around and said, 'did you watch iran' ? and his friend said: "iran mage che bazikone dareh?'

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Could not have said it any better.

It's funny, my dad thinks I should support Denmark more, since I'm born here, but he's realized I do not give any cent about their sports or athletes, never watch any of it, but I would give my life for our Iranian athletes and players, would never miss a TM match, he's thinks I'm bikar because I know all our players, but I guess that's how it is

Comment

pedram,
        this is partially related to the unpatriotic generation of our parents.
        Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
        http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

On another note did anyone read the article on front page? Sportmole writes we finished second to Iraq in Group stage lol Almost as bad as NBC saying we aren't favored to qualify for WC.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-iran-preview/

From above:

...They would then hold on to the top spot thanks to wins over Cambodia and Hong Kong, with a defeat to Iran in the final game not enough to see them fall to second spot...

...While it did not seal the top spot in the group,*Dragan Skokic’s men capped off the second round with a hard-fought 1-0 win over Tuesday’s opponents, as Sardar Azmoun netted the only goal of the game to see Iran gain revenge on their rivals and qualify in second place...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

karim Ansarifard posted a post on instagram yesterday morning at around 1:15 a.m. Saeed Ezzatollahi also left a story around 1:30 a.m. . vigiling!
            Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            wow! how is this professional? come on guys!
            what I miss? i cant acces instagram since i dont use it..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

updates

skocic: we will play a much better game against iraq

Dragan Skocic said

"the first thing i want to say about this game is that it is a very important game.
              we played against iraq a few months ago, but we know that the conditions of the game are completely different from that of the new iraqi coach and will not be the same as the previous one.

The first game against syria failed to show our full quality, but with the full return of our players and the great motivation that the players have, we are sure we will play a much better game against iraq.

Sardar Azmoun, TM striker :

"our games against iraq have always been tough and we have never had an easy game against them. we have a lot of respect for the iraqi players and they have quality players, but personally i have a lot of confidence in our own players and i know what their quality is. i take enough pleasure in playing alongside them.

"i think we will have a good game ahead of us. we put all our focus on this game to score three points.
              "

Dick Advocaat, head coach of iraq
              : "we prepared for this important game and we are not afraid of iran and any other team and we will do our best to score 3 points in this game.

In the first game against south korea because it was our first game we had a hard job, but in the end we managed to get a draw at the beginning of the way. our goal in this tournament is to reach the 2022 world cup in qatar.

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-06-2021, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                what I miss? i cant acces instagram since i dont use it..
                its mostly reference to players still being up well past proper bedtimes for a professional footballer...! , dicking around on SM like a couple of irresponsible high schoolers. ..!!

i figure Sardar is worse than most on that front.... that homeboy always shows up to big TM matchups with a huge black bags under his eyes...!! like he hasnt slept for a week..!! remember that SK WCQ clash at Azadi during Ashura..!!? or maybe it was the because of his pre-game Ashura azaadari or cineZani/ghamehZani..?? lol
                i think its mostly due to nerves...!! different folks cope differently with the pregame stress..!! remember what happened to Brizilian Ronaldo before his first WC Final appearance..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

updates

skocic: we will play a much better game against iraq

Dragan Skocic said

"the first thing i want to say about this game is that it is a very important game.
                  we played against iraq a few months ago, but we know that the conditions of the game are completely different from that of the new iraqi coach and will not be the same as the previous one.

The first game against syria failed to show our full quality, but with the full return of our players and the great motivation that the players have, we are sure we will play a much better game against iraq.

Sardar Azmoun, TM striker :

"our games against iraq have always been tough and we have never had an easy game against them. we have a lot of respect for the iraqi players and they have quality players, but personally i have a lot of confidence in our own players and i know what their quality is. i take enough pleasure in playing alongside them.

"i think we will have a good game ahead of us. we put all our focus on this game to score three points.
                  "

Dick Advocaat, head coach of iraq
                  : "we prepared for this important game and we are not afraid of iran and any other team and we will do our best to score 3 points in this game.

In the first game against south korea because it was our first game we had a hard job, but in the end we managed to get a draw at the beginning of the way. our goal in this tournament is to reach the 2022 world cup in qatar.

Sardar is a class act. Well said!

Comment

PREVIEW ARTICLE: Iran vs. Iraq

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

^ This is very well written. The only correction is that Sarlak never traveled to Doha with TM and stayed back in Iran. The article said he returned to Iran.

Go TM!
                      Go Golbezan!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ This is very well written. The only correction is that Sarlak never traveled to Doha with TM and stayed back in Iran. The article said he returned to Iran.

Go TM!
                        Go Golbezan!
                        Thank you very much, I'll fix that!
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Today's Practice

Comment

Saman's and belated Skocic's birthday parties in Doha! Guys never stop having fun! Awesome camaraderie is evident in their faces.

Link to all the photos: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9411/%D8%AC%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Go TM!
                            Go Saman!
                            Go Sko!

Comment

no cake for dragan and saeid plz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                no cake for dragan and saeid plz
                                LOL. It's okay, it's mostly fruit on top (as every Persian mom would say while stacking her son's plate with more dessert) =)

Comment

Working...
                                X