This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    so i gather we're by enlarge pinning our hopes on our players to pull something on their own from these next two games ..?
    1 practice prior to match with both head coach and assistant head coach missing and some new guy who can't even communicate properly running things and we expect our players to stay silent and solider on .... and then totally bitch them out if the results dont go our way for this n that incident during the match..!!
    It's kind of ironic but Skocic in one of the interviews with Mr unprofessional also known az Misaghi in the "Footballeh Bartar" program after the Bahrain successul campaig and in response to wehter the success had more to do with TM talent rather than Skocic's coaching said that maybe we should just let them show up in a match without the coaching staff and see what happens. It is not funny since COVID-19 is a human tragedy yet it actually could happen if Skocic's and Hashemian's tests stay positive for the next few days. I think the goalkeeper coach is out of the picture for these too matches TM has to go with Mirzapour as the keepers coach. Yet with three of them out, almost half of the regular coaching staff is out. Of course, I hope this will not happen and both Sko and Vahid will have consecutive negative tests and will be on the bench tomorrow or at least will be able to travel to Doha and coach TM directly.

I disagree with you Bachelot jaan on Marijo Tot (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijo_Tot), he is not exactly a spring chicken in coaching and has significant experience as head coach and solid credentials. His English is also better the Skocic and his interview earlier posted by inarsenwetrust showed that he is a very astute communicator. He was also there for the whole Bahrain campaign and is not exactly new. I am not worried about him. Also, we have Karim Bagheri. We are in safe hands.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      It's kind of ironic but Skocic in one of the interviews with Mr unprofessional also known az Misaghi in the "Footballeh Bartar" program after the Bahrain successul campaig and in response to wehter the success had more to do with TM talent rather than Skocic's coaching said that maybe we should just let them show up in a match with the coaching staff and see what happens. It is not funny since COVID-19 is a human tragedy yet it actually could happen if Skocic's and Hashemian's tests stay positive for the next few days. I think the goalkeeper coach is out of the picture for these too matches TM has to go with Mirzapour as the keepers coach. Yet with three of them out, almost half of the regular coaching staff is out. Of course, I hope this will not happen and both Sko and Vahid will have consecutive negative tests and will be on the bench tomorrow or at least will be able to travel to Doha and coach TM directly.

I disagree with you Bachelot jaan on Marijo Tot (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijo_Tot), he is not exactly a spring chicken in coaching and has significant experience as head coach and solid credentials. His English is also better the Skocic and his interview earlier posted by inarsenwetrust showed that he is a very astute communicator. He was also there for the whole Bahrain campaign and is not exactly new. I am not worried about him. Also, we have Karim Bagheri. We are in safe hands.

Go TM!
      You need to read deeper into just what wiki says.. how does 20 days as caretaker of dinamo make him credible to sit on TM bench. We are again relying on the strength of our players to get us through the next round of games. Of course Taremi is frustrated and I bet you 90% of the legionaaires will be by such poor planning and preperation yet again under skokic 'leadership.

We deserve so much better. Let's not gloss behind 7 wins we have many problems with this set up and Taremi will soon not be first to voice this

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        You need to read deeper into just what wiki says.. how does 20 days as caretaker of dinamo make him credible to sit on TM bench. We are again relying on the strength of our players to get us through the next round of games. Of course Taremi is frustrated and I bet you 90% of the legionaaires will be by such poor planning and preperation yet again under skokic 'leadership.

We deserve so much better. Let's not gloss behind 7 wins we have many problems with this set up and Taremi will soon not be first to voice this
        Is Mourinho incapable of getting Covid? Or Mourinho would have somehow been able to get our legionnaires back to Iran sooner so we could get a proper camp. We need to stop being "frustrated" with reality. How would have Mourinho planned and prepared things differently?

Not that we could get Mourinho or anyone at the level that our players deserve. This is IRI nation team and things will always be like this under this government. This is no time for 90% of our legionnaires to get frustrated.

Comment

Half these hosting issues are just bullshit by AFC anyways.
          The World U-19 Volleyball championships have been held in Iran this year (right now) and complaints have been minor and few. This is a tournament with European and South American teams.

Comment

the Unpredictability of this fking virus and especially these sorts of self damaging hashie saazi and drama created by our own media is why i in first place woulda much preferred a Central location for all the WCQs in the final stage of wcq..!
            i dont see almost any home-field advantages to an empty Azadi either..!!?

Comment

There's definitely an advantage playing in Azadi.. Even if it's without any fans

Not having Skocic and Hashemian is a big loss, but we still have the better players and are playing at home. Just need to keep composure and remember the game plan and things should go okay

For those who are scared we won't play well, go bet $50 on a draw and at least if we draw you'll make $250 profit

Comment

Marijo Tot Interview | Assistant Coach Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  There's definitely an advantage playing in Azadi.. Even if it's without any fans
                  Not having Skocic and Hashemian is a big loss, but we still have the better players and are playing at home. Just need to keep composure and remember the game plan and things should go okay
                  For those who are scared we won't play well, go bet $50 on a draw and at least if we draw you'll make $250 profit
                  Don’t do it 😂😂

Comment

Apparently the 2nd highest ranked AFC team are not favored to make it through according to CBS Paramount+

Comment

Good interview and good questions! he did answer some without answering them but still very good! iranian media reporters should watch this and learn instead of doing the amateurish and rude interviews

Soo Super-Marijo sure looks like Ed Harris in The Rock movie
                      atleast in the intervjue video

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Marijo Tot Interview | Assistant Coach Iran

Great interview - that question about Saman came from me but I bet you guys already knew that art hit me up before the interview asking me if I had a question for tot to answer and I wanted to see if he would take the Skocic approach and to no surprise he did “oh he’s such a good player but it’s just a tactical decision”…….GREAT INSIGHT MAN!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PREVIEW ARTICLE: Iran vs. Syria

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Face to Face
                              He has their attentions

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post