Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many athletes fall for shit like this. Idiots.
    If someone is that keen to knock boots, that quickly, run!

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
      i read somewhere that Mojtaba Khorshidi says that majid will be used as our jersey next game and not uhl anymore. is this true????

https://www.instagram.com/90tv.offic...dium=copy_link
      Great company. They make our volleyball TM kits as well as many wrestling national team kits.

The comments are disappointing too. Too many people think Uhlsport is good just because it’s foreign. Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Hosseini is liability. He is ok vs 2nd rated asian teams but the guy never improved his weakness.
        I don't trust him at all despite being a real gentleman

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Sounds like you’re talking about shoja/kanani. Majid not only held his own against Spain Portugal and Morocco but played well in those matches.

I like yazdani a lot and hope he gets a chance, he is definitely better than both kanani and shoja IMO
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
          if he was anywhere other than iran, the smart move would be for him to deny it or say it was spliced or whatever. but he can't publicly or proactively come out and defend himself because it's iran and any acknowledgement of the scenario would hurt him more (plus would be viewed as aberoo rizi)...so like with rezaeian, he'll stay silent and this episode will be litigated in the shadows, by some avazi rishoo IR camel who probably spends his evenings drawing warm milk baths for little boys.

shame but he's prob screwed. PAG will be back in time and we have a bunch of WCQ to test alternatives and give them some match time.

قسم حضرت عباس یا دم خروس
          Smart!! .seems like Parking Bus Defenseof wrongfull act.

Smart is to accept his wrongful action , apoligized to his family and TM fans, get help and move on. He is young and can recover.
          Denial of an obvious won't work not because of moral ground but because of consequence. In case of Rezaei, at first he denied but was faced with talks of additional release by that jendeh and other girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Sounds like you’re talking about shoja/kanani. Majid not only held his own against Spain Portugal and Morocco but played well in those matches.

I like yazdani a lot and hope he gets a chance, he is definitely better than both kanani and shoja IMO
            Yup but his game declined. He is a real libility. Too many similar mistakes, too many nasty tackles, missing his men.
            No Merci.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              قسم حضرت عباس یا دم خروس
              Smart!! .seems like Parking Bus Defenseof wrongfull act.
              Smart is to accept his wrongful action , apoligized to his family and TM fans, get help and move on. He is young and can recover.
              Denial of an obvious won't work not because of moral ground but because of consequence. In case of Rezaei, at first he denied but was faced with talks of additional release by that jendeh and other girl.
              Do you remember what happened to Mojahed Khaziravi?

What he is accused of is a crime in IRI, not just a personal moral/ethical misstep. The Islamic mentality is not one of forgiveness but one of punishment and deterrence. As we experienced every day in school in Iran, it is better to deny and lie than to admit and suffer the consequences.

He won't be protected like an aghazadeh ( javooni kardeg bood!). Better to lie and deny.

Comment

One of my favourite players in TM.. hope he doesnt miss world cup cuz of this bangbus thing.. but id be surprised if he makes it.
                one thing he can atleast say he has only talked about it and not actualy done it to avoid permanent ban? idk just wishful thinking huuh..

now we have 2 great defenders gone cuz of this stupid stuff..
                meanwhile mexico team invites strippers and prostitutes to their world cup precamp and dzubya is masturbating all over the internet and life goes on like nothing happened and our players get these sick longterm banns..

anyway. he just went from great defender to L E G E N D for his bangbus invite
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Too many athletes fall for shit like this. Idiots.
                  If someone is that keen to knock boots, that quickly, run!
                  آب , کوزه , تشنه لب

From my post on 11/10 his live message to Sirjan Wonen tem.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    Do you remember what happened to Mojahed Khaziravi?
                    What he is accused of is a crime in IRI, not just a personal moral/ethical misstep. The Islamic mentality is not one of forgiveness but one of punishment and deterrence. As we experienced every day in school in Iran, it is better to deny and lie than to admit and suffer the consequences.
                    He won't be protected like an aghazadeh ( javooni kardeg bood!). Better to lie and deny.
                    Yes , I do remember him. He was young sensational player who benched Experienced Mahdavikia . He partied with his teammates that involved Alchoholic beverages & jendeh . He was was without support & was harshly punished , others got away.
                    one difference between a men and a pussy is accepting responsibility for own action

Comment

I’m really gonna miss this idiot and his stupid dance. For Japan’s first goal in AC 2019, he was the closest defender to the Japanese player who fell and the first who stopped playing. Every TM fan should be celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        One of my favourite players in TM.. hope he doesnt miss world cup cuz of this bangbus thing.. but id be surprised if he makes it.
                        one thing he can atleast say he has only talked about it and not actualy done it to avoid permanent ban? idk just wishful thinking huuh..

now we have 2 great defenders gone cuz of this stupid stuff..
                        meanwhile mexico team invites strippers and prostitutes to their world cup precamp and dzubya is masturbating all over the internet and life goes on like nothing happened and our players get these sick longterm banns..

anyway. he just went from great defender to L E G E N D for his bangbus invite
                        If all this is true, it means he was willing to break the covid protocol and potentially put the whole team / match at risk just go get laid lol. How can we have someone on the team that cares this little about the rest of his teammates? Good riddance.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

کنعانی که ظاهرا تخمشم نیست چب و راست استوری میذاره اینستا [emoji16]

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              If all this is true, it means he was willing to break the covid protocol and potentially put the whole team / match at risk just go get laid lol. How can we have someone on the team that cares this little about the rest of his teammates? Good riddance.
                              It kind off comes down to how hot she was in a scale of 1-10

If she was ugly 1-3 yeah permanent ban
                              If she was fugly 4-6 ban 6 months and 3 shallaghs
                              If she was ok 7-8 then 6 month ban and no shallaghs
                              If she was hot 9-10 he should get an apologie from IFF, a prize for creative thinking and No ban..
                              😉
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                              X