This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    I am not sure if this is the whole thing but closest I could find. It's embaressing that IRIB channel 3 does not have a reliable archive for football-eh bartar. Am I surprised at their incompetence. Not at all. With a country of 84 million people and so many resources and so much talent we still have to rely on Bahrain and Iraq and other Persian Gulf countries for quality broadcasts of TM matches on the net.

Go TM!
    Overall he's a likable guy and has nice charisma. I like him in charge

At the same time he's shown he can be firm. It's good to take gambles sometimes with less known coaches. You can sometimes strike gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      He has asked iff to remove bagheri ? Can you name sources please and more information ?
      There is no basis to this. Watch Skocic below (23:40 near the end) talk about Bagheri. He only has praise for him and even says that from the first day he took the TM job he wanted Karim Bagheri as his assistant because of his honesty and his quality as a coach. Also, Skocic has a totally different style than CQ. I loved CQ and I am forever grateful for all he did for our football yet I really did not appreciate his confrontational style that I think at times was unnecessary and made things worse. I actually appreciate Skocic's mild yet no-nonsense manners. Also, IFF president, Azizi Khadem, said in an interview with the same program last night that they will try to get Bagheri back as an assistant again for round 3.

Go TM!

Comment

Is it confirmed that Azmoun misses that first match against Syria due to yellow cards in previous round?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Is it confirmed that Azmoun misses that first match against Syria due to yellow cards in previous round?
          Hasn't been confirmed specifically, but it seems the yellow cards have not been cleared yet.

Comment

I have researched and couldn’t find any guidance on whether cards carry over into this next phase of qualifying. It would make sense that they don’t but I am yet to find the relevant information.

Edit - I have emailed the AFC through the contact section on their website and will let you know if I get a response about this.

Comment

Between September and end of March, we will be seeing 10 TM WCQ matches!
              That's the exciting part of everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                I have researched and couldn’t find any guidance on whether cards carry over into this next phase of qualifying. It would make sense that they don’t but I am yet to find the relevant information.
                Edit - I have emailed the AFC through the contact section on their website and will let you know if I get a response about this.
                According to FIFA WC 2022 regulations documented here https://resources.fifa.com/image/upl...xyvcghx6bebesv (Section 15 PDF page 23, document page 21) all the yellow cards carry onto the next round but they will not carry on to the WC (red cards will). This means Azmoun is disqualified in the first match of the third round on September 2 against Syria. He got his first against Bahrain in TM 1-0 loss back in October of 2019 and the second one in the win over Iraq on June 15, 2021. Players with one yellow card are Hajsafi, Nourollahi, Kanaanizadegan, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Moharrami and Torabi.

Go TM!

Comment

IM sure the yellow carries over.

Hope we start front 3 of :

Allahyar-----Taremi-----Gholi

vs Syria if that is the case

Comment

Great move by Skocic preemptively requesting that Bagheri and Hashemian remain with the coaching staff.

I got the sense that both were essential to the preparation process last month, but also, its smart from a public relations and respect POV for Skocic to put that message out there to the country, and national team players, respectively. The man has been smartly going about the off-field aspect of his job for over a year. In his situation that is very impressive.

Comment

Send in any questions ⬇️
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

That scammer Wilmots is on German TV as a guest for Belgium vs Italy game. Happy we got our selfs out of the mess he created for us...

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                          That scammer Wilmots is on German TV as a guest for Belgium vs Italy game. Happy we got our selfs out of the mess he created for us...
                          What a weasel. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            There is no basis to this. Watch Skocic below (23:40 near the end) talk about Bagheri. He only has praise for him and even says that from the first day he took the TM job he wanted Karim Bagheri as his assistant because of his honesty and his quality as a coach. Also, Skocic has a totally different style than CQ. I loved CQ and I am forever grateful for all he did for our football yet I really did not appreciate his confrontational style that I think at times was unnecessary and made things worse. I actually appreciate Skocic's mild yet no-nonsense manners. Also, IFF president, Azizi Khadem, said in an interview with the same program last night that they will try to get Bagheri back as an assistant again for round 3.

Go TM!
                            This reporter is horrible.. creds to Skocic for his patiance with him. I said it before, i wonder how they find these people for leading this programs..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              This reporter is horrible.. creds to Skocic for his patiance with him. I said it before, i wonder how they find these people for leading this programs..
                              Our sports media is notorious for being unprofessional, rude, and immature.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Our sports media is notorious for being unprofessional, rude, and immature.
                                Yes thats a shame, i would love to se an inteligent sports programe, good thing is that Skocic expands his answers so it becomes interesting.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X