This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    This is another bodged job re the TM coach contract they have made and must be careful. Skocic is stating a simple fact about his contract. He is saying there is a clause in his contract that if he did not achieve the goals i.e. qualify for the next round then the IFF had the right to cancel the contract. The clause does not give IFF the power to cancel the contract willy nilly. IFF has to justify it and they can't because they have no justifiable reason to void his contract. Now if these illiterate idiots cancel his contract he will take them to the court and get them to pay him and his expenses like all other foreign coaches that have done the same.
    I think IFF knows that they can't simply "cancel" his contract. I think Skocic's base salary is very low and he stated that his contract runs through 2023. So I am guessing that IFF might be willing to pay the $300K or whatever his base salary is times 2 years and get rid of him. But would be a huge mistake in my opinion even if IFF has $600K to burn...

Comment

Khadem speaking for TM players, staff, coach and a pack of IR wolves.

https://youtu.be/1Mzn1bJj1nw
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        So sad seeing a country like Iran having problems with getting VAR straightened out.
        Baba chi bodim a chi shodim
        hamcheez to keshvaremoon ....

Comment

I don't know much about Khadem.. How is he compared to Kaffashian or Taj?

Comment

i feel like the problem with var would be that iff would most likely expect other pgpl teams (outside of pp and ss if azadi gets var) to pay the money to incorporate in their own stadiums. first, and foremost, they need to upgrade the cameras throughout the league. i find it funny that 3rd division teams in spain have better camera quality that the azadi. but a lot of our teams are so strapped for cash that i doubt they could pay for var. i dont see a team like nassaji forking over half a mil to implement var

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              i feel like the problem with var would be that iff would most likely expect other pgpl teams (outside of pp and ss if azadi gets var) to pay the money to incorporate in their own stadiums. first, and foremost, they need to upgrade the cameras throughout the league. i find it funny that 3rd division teams in spain have better camera quality that the azadi. but a lot of our teams are so strapped for cash that i doubt they could pay for var. i dont see a team like nassaji forking over half a mil to implement var
              Azadi has good cameras and HD capability. No complaints there. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
              It's the other cities that have this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Azadi has good cameras and HD capability. No complaints there. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
                It's the other cities that have this issue.
                i disagree

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  VAR system is not gonna cost no more than $100-200k - Azizikhadem just gifted our players around $500-600k for qualifying.

Surely we have the money to buy one! If remember correctly they wanted to bring VAR in iran 2 years ago and the deal was done but one of the "aghayoon" suddenly disagreed! I think with all teh shocking referees in IPL we know the reason!

Here is is the list of companies that provide the system approved by fifa.
                  https://football-technology.fifa.com...ected-systems/

Broadcast Solutions GmbH <--Highest reputation
                  +49 6721 4008-0
                  info(at)broadcast-solutions.de
                  Someone phone them or email them and get a quote.

Broadcasting Televisão Ltda.
                  ChyronHego ApS
                  Colosseo EAS
                  Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
                  EVS Broadcast Equipment
                  Hawk-Eye Innovations
                  Medialuso & Mediapro
                  OZ Sports
                  SBG Sports Software
                  Simplylive
                  Slomo TV
                  Vieww GmbH
                  VOGO Sport
                  Worldwide TGI

Someone please do the honor and email them for cost and details

Just found out that we have hamvatan "saeed Izadi" who has close relationship with them . Saeed Izadi manages NEP Group.
                  https://www.nepgroup.com/post/nep-ac...olutions-group
                  500-600k ? from where?

Comment

Stadiums that are VAR ready in iran:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...AA%D9%86%D8%AF
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Comment

Skokic is on par with professionalism as IFF.. do you not remember how he faked an illness to leave sanat naft for NT. FIFA found him guilty and had to pay compensation. There are endless cases of bad practise ...

Comment

This was too funny, thank you, love how the facial recognition apps can do wonders these days..

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            500-600k ? from where?
                            He gave each team melli player and staff $11-12k . Obviously IFF has money but they are so stingy when it comes to buy hardware facilities for team melli.

Comment

One of my friends in Iran but I think it’s a joke.
                              He said Ramin Rezaeian is trying to play for the Qatar NT and is trying to apply for Qatar citizenship in order to get it.
                              I’m hoping it’s false but if it’s true, then that’s the biggest coward move.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                One of my friends in Iran but I think it’s a joke.
                                He said Ramin Rezaeian is trying to play for the Qatar NT and is trying to apply for Qatar citizenship in order to get it.
                                I’m hoping it’s false but if it’s true, then that’s the biggest coward move.
                                Even if true (which it won't be) becoming a Qatar national would be useless for him; he has already played for the senior/national team of Iran, which bars him from playing for any other national team (even if dual citizen).

Comment

Working...
                                X