X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
    They aren't part of Skocic's plans. He doesn't want them
    Not sure i agree with this even if it is his plan. Moharrami probably won't be %100 for the qualifiers, plus he isn't capped many for TM yet. also we conceded many times/goals from that position, not sure if it is a right time to try a new guy. I agree they are getting old and shouldn't be part of future plans but this is an emergency situation, we have to use all of our resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Not sure i agree with this even if it is his plan. Moharrami probably won't be %100 for the qualifiers, and we conceded many times/goals from that position, not sure if it is a right time to try a new guy. I agree they are getting old and shouldn't be part of future plans but this is an emergency situation.
      Danial Esmaeilifar has been fantastic this season for Sepahan and for a few years in Iran. The last two camps he also had Siamak Nemati, Mojtaba Najarian & Mehdi Shiri. Saleh Hardani & Ahmad Mousavi have also done well this season. Rezaeian doesn't play RB much anymore and Ghafouri is pretty old.

Moharrami will be back in a few weeks.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
        Danial Esmaeilifar has been fantastic this season for Sepahan and for a few years in Iran. The last two camps he also had Siamak , Mojtaba Najarian & Mehdi Shiri. Saleh Hardani & Ahmad Mousavi have also done well this season. Rezaeian doesn't play RB much anymore and Ghafouri is pretty old.

Moharrami will be back in a few weeks.
        Not impressed by Shiri and Nemati at all in this position, i liked what i saw from Hardani and Esmailifar has been good i agree. Ahmad Mousavi didn't play all matches so i highly doubt if he gets the call, plus he was switching between RB and RW in few matches he played with Vouria.

Comment

Not only will Hajsafi be invited until he’s 36 like Masoud, but he’s also Skocic’s effing captain. He’s gonna start every damn game.

Comment

I find it so disrespectful the way players are just cast out - at least say thank you for your countless commitment and effort for TM but moving forward you will not be used e.g. Dejagah, Masoud, Ramin and many others all deserve to play a testimonial game and get a proper goodbye

Comment

I agree. Big thanks to Masoud Shojaei. He helped put us in our current mess. His ego is why a player like Gholizadeh has 8 caps at age 25.

Comment

Testimonial games would be nice but then so would a football federation that knows its koon from its kaleh and isn't mired in corruption and incompetence.

Hopefully it won't come to it but be prepared for WCQ failure because if it comes, the anger, disappointment and emotions should be channelled at the right places and not Masoud, Ehsan and others who at least gave it their all and had their hearts in the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Hossein Monadi of Saipa has been outstanding keeper this season, he deserves a call, he is 25 and still quite young, it has been a long time since Beiro's early days in Naft that i have seen such a performance from a keeper in IPL.
                  Also CAM of Sepahan Yasin Salmani, only 19, has been very good, small sample yet, but so far so good, hopes he keeps it up, as this is the position we suffer badly.
                  first welcome back.

Second, glad you mention salmani,. From clips I have seen of sepahan games he looks very exciting. strong physique and height, good defensive contribution, but also good passing quality and positional awareness.

Navidkia trusts him and I think that is a good indication of his level given how strong of a midfielder he was.

I hope Hajsafi coming back doesnt affect his game time. We desperately need a long term partner for ezatolahi in midfield. Emergence of ghoddos as a midfielder for brentford is very useful, and a mid 3 of some new guy, ezatolahi, and ghoddos would suddenly make us very solid there.

Vid of Salmani's beautiful run and goal today vs tractor

Comment

put some respect on his name an instrumental player for TM over the years regardless of your narrow minded view - 3 World Cup apperances for Iran also

Gholizadeh is a winger so not sure how you are comparing

Comment

Delsoozi baraye Masoud Shojaei. Azadarim digeh. The guy had every opportunity with TM from age 20. Played at 3 World Cups. Made money in Spain, UAE and Qatar. And now he’s enjoying a coaching position that he’s unqualified for in beautiful Tabriz.

Instead, think about how destructive missing the World Cup would be for Iranian football and our players in Europe. You think our players are undervalued now? After two consecutive WC appearances? Just wait...

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                        put some respect on his name an instrumental player for TM over the years regardless of your narrow minded view - 3 World Cup apperances for Iran also

Gholizadeh is a winger so not sure how you are comparing
                        Gholizadeh is versatile and our most creative player. He would be wasted on the wing with TM. .

Comment

so your blaming this all in Masoud? hahaha regardless of IF we qualify which is every fans dreams our problems are not going away. Just take a look at the headcoach of TM with a CV of khooneh be khooneh an acurate reflection of a sum of many many problems unfortunately

Comment

I may be out of line here, and I agree that Masound overstayed his welcome in TM but I would not blame Gholizadeh's limited caps on Masound. Gholizadeh has really blossomed in the last 18 months... He was a technical, talented player in Iran but I don't recall people pounding the table for his inclusion in TM before his move to Belgium. I am sure some did, but not the majority. And Iran has not had many games in the last year!!! His caps will go up, no doubt.

Comment

I could be wrong but there were a quite a few people here who were disappointed not to see his name on the final WC list. Regardless of that, Queiroz saw enough in him to invite him to travel with the team. When do you see something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                I could be wrong but there were a quite a few people here who were disappointed not to see his name on the final WC list. Regardless of that, Queiroz saw enough in him to invite him to travel with the team. When do you see something like that?
                                Exactly. In summer of 2018, he was right on the edge of breaking into TM. And btw, Masoud only played sixty odd minutes against Morocco and zero minutes against Spain and Portugal... so had a small role in keeping Goli out of TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X