This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    So can someone explain Moharramis situation? He literally just recovered from injury too
    Will ask Marijo Tot tomorrow
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      Will ask Marijo Tot tomorrow
      Could you also ask him why Saman was subbed?
      And is there a possibility that we see Omid Ebrahimi and Ramin Rezaeian for TM's next matches?

Comment

So who will start the next games?
        My fixed players are:
        Beiro
        Shoja
        Kannani
        Ghoddos
        Ezzat
        ARJ
        Taremi
        Azmoun

Comment

I really like how calm and unphased Shoja is during all these games, he really lives up to his name
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
            Could you also ask him why Saman was subbed?
            And is there a possibility that we see Omid Ebrahimi and Ramin Rezaeian for TM's next matches?
            I'll ask about Saman.
            I can tell you myself Ramin will not be called up under Skocic. Omid may still but I believe he's looking to phase him out.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I'll ask about Saman.
              I can tell you myself Ramin will not be called up under Skocic. Omid may still but I believe he's looking to phase him out.
              Thanks dadash. But as sad as it is to say, we need both those players. Specially Ramin.

Comment

Omid Eb should definitely be invited now that Sarlak is out and with the lack of DMs we have and the amount of experience Omid has, his inclusion should really be a no brained. He is the same age as Vahid Amiri and if you guys remember we still had Ando as a 33 year old on the pitch for the first few WCQ matched last time around as well. It’s nice for him to try “phase him out” but you do that when you have solid replacements and not during this crucial of a time. Whereas I think Hardani could be solid and Ramins performance was getting worse and worse after Asian cup. This Sadegh and MilMo situation is just really irritating

Comment

I'll ask about Saman.
                  Thanks!
                  Btw why isnt he going to be called up? edit, was it really yhe naked pics rumors?

Also. can you ask him if they plan to have better preparations/camps for the next time, or if he belives an unprepared starfilled TM with 2 days training is best or if its better just to start a gelled Perspolis squad as TM, wich team would beat the other hypoteticaly?

Aslo ask if possible, many fans are angry over team preparations, eaven if clubs dont releas players we still did have a vert short domestic camp. what do you want to say to the fans and are you going to have same planning for the next camp or will it be more than 5 days? can you put pressure on clubs to releas players few days earlier? have you tried?
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Although Omid Ebrahimi has played a lot of good matches for Iran he was disastrous against Bahrain and Iraq. Can anyone explain what the hell he was doing on Iraqs first goal!?

My opinion, we should move on with current players.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Apparently TM went to Qatar without Skocic or Hashemian.
                      Are these guys ok? Have they not recovered ? We don’t even have a photo of them! I’m starting to get concerned for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Apparently TM went to Qatar without Skocic or Hashemian.
                        Are these guys ok? Have they not recovered ? We don’t even have a photo of them! I’m starting to get concerned for them.

Comment

I don’t see them in the photo.

Comment

This was a beauty to see live

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              Lmao @ Do(d)olman
                              its not even Robert.... but Rober..!! more like "Rubber Doodoolman"..??

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                                Omid Eb should definitely be invited now that Sarlak is out and with the lack of DMs we have and the amount of experience Omid has, his inclusion should really be a no brained. He is the same age as Vahid Amiri and if you guys remember we still had Ando as a 33 year old on the pitch for the first few WCQ matched last time around as well. It’s nice for him to try “phase him out” but you do that when you have solid replacements and not during this crucial of a time. Whereas I think Hardani could be solid and Ramins performance was getting worse and worse after Asian cup. This Sadegh and MilMo situation is just really irritating
                                doubtful Omid be invited as clearly eskoocher doesnt rate him much and his older age doesnt do him any favors either on that front..!!
                                i dont mind Omid missing out as it will further force his hand to play a clearly outa shape but far higher Quality Saeed more ..!

i rather he calls on another promising LB from PGPL in place of still KOed?? Sarlak..!! this little dude Hardani proved yesterday to be a revelation RB ....! and we need more fresh blood for LB position badly .... we can not keep wasting Amiri there... his hard running engine and immense contribution to intangibles are much more needed and valuable for us in MF area pressing and dispossessing the opponents deeper in their half of the pitch..!
                                Last edited by BacheLot; 09-03-2021, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X