Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I am concerned Taremi is the Aghaye gol. If he had taken all the penalties that khoreh oliveria got he would be on 20 goals and 11 assists already
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

If only they would’ve played Mehdi and Toni together all season. They would’ve won the league

Next year hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        As far as I am concerned Taremi is the Aghaye gol. If he had taken all the penalties that khoreh oliveria got he would be on 20 goals and 11 assists already
        Sergio has taken 8 PKs this season so he’d actually be around 24 goals if he would’ve converted all of them lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          If only they would’ve played Mehdi and Toni together all season. They would’ve won the league

Next year hopefully
          If only they'd started Taremi earlier. They dropped so many points right at the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            He has scored 16 goals.
            Ditto- the website is static and not updated 👌
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Taremi took a knock on the knee but seems to be running it off. I want him subbed off already so he can rest and go to Iran.

Comment

Glad to see him subbed off, love his commitment though and that he always wants to play.

Comment

lol taremi was having a great time enjoying this game. he was so pissed off.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL. He didn't want to come out. Up 3-0 in a meaningless game. Gotta love him.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

23 goals and 18 assists in all comps

Comment

Mehdi is upset he's being subbed. I don't get why.

Comment

subbed out mercifully 64'
                          goal n assist
                          and a bs dissallowed goal and shoulda had at least 1 more assist
                          good last day at the office
                          lol didnt seem to happy to be subbed out

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            he wants to play and score more goals lol

Comment

The guy coming on for manafa i thought was SC himself! lol
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                It's why he plays so hard. Why he cries when they lose. Why he throws his arms up when he doesn't get a pass. It's why a relatively unheralded kid from Iran bet on himself and came up aces. Wish we could inject his drive and will into all our players.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X