This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    It almost seems as if Taremi is playing as a central playmaker.
    He has been doing that for many games. He knows this team doesn’t provide for him. He takes matters into his own hands. The fact that he is about to become the top assister of the leauge as a forward is embarrasing to playmakers in teams such as Benfica, Sporting and specially his own teammates at Porto.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
      Hahaha he said “fuck off fuck off, I won’t play” to the referee because he didn’t called the fault on him 😂
      lol , he did get hacked hard but the ref was playing the advantage there thats why he hesitated to call the foul... mehdi boland shod raft beeroon before right before HT whistle..!! lmao
      he was like ef this i cant be getting injured now... my country needs me..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        It almost seems as if Taremi is playing as a central playmaker.
        Honestly if he wanted to play Keeper for a game I would probably let him. He can play all over the pitch. He basically plays the middle like an older Pirlo, just guile and awareness. It's remarkable.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

The shouting wasn’t at the ref it was at the opposition player , the foul was called by the ref but then he blew half time whistle .

If you see it back again the guy who fouls him starts shouting something at him as he is on the floor , so as Mehdi is walking off the pitch he is reacting to the player.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            15 goals and 10 Assists so far. 3rd top score and evidence of the most unselfish
            TV said 16 goals..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              The shouting wasn’t at the ref it was at the opposition player , the foul was called by the ref but then he blew half time whistle .

If you see it back again the guy who fouls him starts shouting something at him as he is on the floor , so as Mehdi is walking off the pitch he is reacting to the player.
              Yap. Yelling at the ref like that would have gotten him sent off probably.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                15 goals and 10 Assists so far. 3rd top score and evidence of the most unselfish
                He has scored 16 goals.

Comment

22 G and 17 A in all comps

edit: sorry 23 Goals now

Comment

He's running so much this game!

Comment

Great tackle and assist by Mehdi. Toni finishes nicely. 3-0 now.

Comment

Holy lord this was his 40th (!!!) scorer point of the season (23 goals, 17 assists).
                        Hands down this is the best season any iranian has ever played in europe.

Comment

Guys I have something to tell you ......

I love Mehdi Taremi.

Comment

Love how Taremi fights for every ball even when he makes a mistake.

As I type that he intercepts a ball and assists the 3rd goal.

Get this man to Man City! NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                              Holy lord this was his 40th (!!!) scorer point of the season (23 goals, 17 assists).
                              Hands down this is the best season any iranian has ever played in europe.
                              Haha, 41 scorer points now. 23 goals, 18 assists.

Comment

hes so active in pressing and defensive phase. Doesnt give defenders a chance to think. Then the awareness to feed a perfect pass thru to toni. Dude has an unlimited gas tank. wow

Comment

Working...
                                X