X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi crying 😢

Comment

Porto should NOW appeal for his 2nd yellow card !

Comment

Taremi was crying and thanking Oliviera

Such a great moment to watch. Happy for our boy.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Taremi crying and being hugged by Sergio, what scenes, what a brave brave team. What a night. It had everything
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Woow. Just wow. One of the 10 most nerve-racking games I had seen in my life. So happy Mehdi won't be blamed now.

Comment

I am a bit confused, why didnt the game go to PKs? I get the away goal rules but if a game goes to extra time and its tied at end it goes to PKs

Comment

Beghole khodemoon HAGH BE HAGHDAR RESID
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Sergio will also miss the next match due to yellow cards

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    "This is Champions League?

This is Champtions League?

F*ck off.

F*ck off."
                    I thought it was "walk off"

Comment

Holy crap, what a game!

Comment

Mehdi and Sergio both will miss the next match. That's a HUGE loss to the team up front and in the middle, not to mention their PK taker. Uphill battle for Porto in the Quarterfinals.

Having said that, here's to the heart, sweat, and blood that got them there though! Well done Porto!

Comment

Well, Mehdi and Sergio both will miss the next match. That's a HUGE loss to the team up front and in the middle, not to mention their PK taker. Uphill battle for Porto in the Quarterfinals.
                          I think once you reach this stage then after this each stage is an achievement in itself.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

congratulation Porto
                            sigpic

Comment

Even with the red card, Taremi got them one goal and one penalty + played well both games. The guy needs credit and support. Shit happens, thats life. He needs to wash it off and keep on performing like he has been doing.

Comment

Well, Mehdi and Sergio both will miss the next match. That's a HUGE loss to the team up front and in the middle, not to mention their PK taker. Uphill battle for Porto in the Quarterfinals.
                                if both of them miss the first leg, I hope they play away and just focus on a defensive approach. Really need to avoid drawing Dortmund and Bayern for obvious reasons. Haaland scares the hell out of any defense, as does Lewandowski

Comment

Working...
                                X