This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021

OMFG chaakeretam Oliveira ba oon goal ke zadi and saving our boy Taremi [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji1319][emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Keano; 03-09-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

If there are video celebrations on the field please post them up.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a feeling his card will be forgiven ! Thats 2nd yellow card was so stupid on so many different levels!
        Originally posted by diz View Post
        Mehdi and Sergio both will miss the next match. That's a HUGE loss to the team up front and in the middle, not to mention their PK taker. Uphill battle for Porto in the Quarterfinals.

Comment

Let’s also keep in mind that although Taremi getting sent off was very difficult and tainted the match for him. This match wouldn’t have been able to go to ET if it weren’t for the away goal scored from the PK he drew. Still made a hugely positive impact in the tie regardless. Hope he can play in leg 1

Comment

Porto is one of the most amazing teams an Iranian legionaire has ever played for.

And Taremi is one of the most amazing Iranian football players ever.

And this game was one of the most amazing roller coasters I've ever watched.

This game will really bond this team, including Taremi.

Comment

Agha not sure about you guys but this felt like a TM win for me [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji1308][emoji1308][emoji1308]

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                I have a feeling his card will be forgiven ! Thats 2nd yellow card was so stupid on so many different levels!
                Didn't he say fff off after his red card? If yes, I don't see uefa forgiving him

Comment

Guys, believe me that this will end up BENEFITING Mehdi in the long run. A HUGE lesson for him and it’s better that it happened now than later.

Mehdi will come back better and stronger having taken in this experience. He’s a smart athlete and this will end up being a great lesson for him.

But damn.. Ajab baziei.. Ajab baziei bood.. Holy crap.. Congrats to all Porto fans and to everyone in this thread!! Don’t worry about what anyone says about Taremi, they are idiots. Taremi will come back and these things happen in football, nobody is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Agha not sure about you guys but this felt like a TM win for me [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji1308][emoji1308][emoji1308]
                    Eyval! It did!

Comment

great game porto is in the next round , if they would have lost, he would have been blamed for it

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

100% this brought a lot of emotions for all of us and really saved our boy from a lot of tough hate and slander. The style they won this match and the fight they showed was brilliant

Comment

Taremi will only become even more determined to become that perfect striker that makes no mistakes in any way. He is that kind of guy. And tbh I see he has a lot more in him than we see already. He can dip deeper like a champion and tonight will only make him a better player than he already is.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Didn't he say fff off after his red card? If yes, I don't see uefa forgiving him
                            fuck UEFA and while I’m at it, fuck FIFA too! With their BS yellow card to Rolando at the World Cup. VAR my ass, so many teams have been cheated because of corporations wanting Messi and Ronaldo to go further in competitions. F UEFA and F FIFA!

Comment

Man The "F word" is used in football alot . I don't think thats gonna affect him. The important question is that , will eufa find that yellow card a "Mistake" or not.
                              Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Comment

I can already hear babies crying, cause they won’t get Ronaldo’s FIFA FUT card now

Awwww... boo hooo..

Comment

Working...
                                X