This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-SAD are now B-HAPPY as they are playing Porto B lol
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Maybe starting Toni instead of Marega or playing Mehdi more at the begining of the season could have earned them few extra, points to win the title

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi finishes the season with 23 goals & 18 assists in total.
        16 goals & 15 assists in the league alone. He either scored or assisted every 73 minutes. Insane stats. Damesh garm

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
          Hahaha he said “fuck off fuck off, I won’t play” to the referee because he didn’t called the fault on him 😂
          I think he said: “Is this Portuguese league?”!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/playmaker...82638516445184

No one has had more goal contributions than him in the league this season. Seferovic is one behind him so hopefully he has no involvement when Benfica play now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Mehdi finishes the season with 23 goals & 18 assists in total.
              16 goals & 15 assists in the league alone. He either scored or assisted every 73 minutes. Insane stats. Damesh garm [emoji144]
              11 assists in league i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                11 assists in league i guess

Its 15 assists, check the transfermarkt stats. They count drawed penalties aswell, which is the correct way. Besides that, transfermarkt is the #1 source for scouts and the big heads.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  Its 15 assists, check the transfermarkt stats. They count drawed penalties aswell, which is the correct way. Besides that, transfermarkt is the #1 source for scouts and the big heads.
                  P. K is not usually counted. Officialy he had 11.

Comment

Sofascore gave Taremi a rating of 8.5 and man of the match.

Taremi now has 3 assists more than the runner-up assister in the leauge.
                    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                      Sofascore gave Taremi a rating of 8.5 and man of the match.

Taremi now has 3 assists more than the runner-up assister in the leauge.

He is the first player in the history of the portuguese leauge to have 10+ goals and 10+ assists (double digits) in one season.
                      Really??!!
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        Really??!!
                        No I already deleted my comment right before you posted. He might however be the first striker with such stats. I need to check.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                          No I already deleted my comment right before you posted. He might however be the first striker with such stats. I need to check.
                          oh sorry didn't mean to catch your moch!
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            subbed out mercifully 64'
                            goal n assist
                            and a bs dissallowed goal and shoulda had at least 1 more assist
                            good last day at the office
                            lol didnt seem to happy to be subbed out
                            Well dadash he is a competitor by nature. It's in his genes. What could he do?

Here is what just happened. Mehdi Taremi concluded the most amazing season for any Iranian player in Europe. A competitor in nature, who is also an incredibly authentic and nice human being, compatriot and friend. It's actually really difficult not to like the guy! So many memorable moments he created for millions of Iranians and Portuguese this season. Now, the icing this year will be Mehdi playing an instrumental role in taking TM to the next stage of WC qualifying. I am confident that he can and will do that!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

^ Yeah man, imagine if we had stuck with CQ and having now all this in form players blooming in Europe.. woow..

Instead we got Wilmotz and then Skocic serving us the pie CQ baked for 8 years so now we get this circus.. Lets se how Skokic serve us the pie in June..

I believe we still will pull it of, but I have a feeling with CQ, this team would be set or a big surprise at the World Cup in Qatar, and that the path to WQ
                              would be so smooth..

fk man, if id wake up tomorow and read here, we have sacked Skokic over night, bringing CQ back.. IFF did what ever it took since he is without a job now.. give him double the paycheck, sent Taremi to his home with flowers and the contract.. id be so happy
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Here is my take on Taremi. He is a true champion. A true champion is the one who can raise his sport and dig deeper as the going gets tougher. Therefore he is capable of playing at the highest level. I am totally confident that he can play at the level of world' best players. He can rise to that level. He plays incredibly efficient and effective football. He is truly unique in many ways. He is even a brilliant MF play-maker. There is a lot more in Taremi yet to come. I assure you. I already see some of his team mates in Porto learning certain skills from him. He is one of the best if not the best and most complete player we have ever had.

In this eve game he owned the entire game. He was almost everywhere. He just ruled and you could see he was having his best game of the season and he was really enjoying himself. No wonder he was so pissed off when he was subbed.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X