This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    if cq win iran asian cup, he desereve min 3million usd a year. the amount of money IFF is getting from him, is crazy 2 world cup and 20 million, when was the last time a tm coach brought us so much money, we need to keep him
    they the IFF receive all the money from the WC18 already? i read that the prize money was frozen or something and they couldnt receive it yet...any news on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
      Cq is gonna die by that time
      Have my word boys
      Dafuq

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
        they the IFF receive all the money from the WC18 already? i read that the prize money was frozen or something and they couldnt receive it yet...any news on that?
        if the money is frozen is not cq fault. he did his job and got the money for iff

Comment

IFF hasn’t gotten most of its World Cup money.
          Persepolis hasn’t gotten its ACL money.

Last time it took nearly 3 years to get the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            IFF hasn’t gotten most of its World Cup money.
            Persepolis hasn’t gotten its ACL money.

Last time it took nearly 3 years to get the money.
            FIFA and AFC do not hold money in trust for any country. The money is siting in some agent of islamic republic (who is normally a bacheh akhound with multiple citizenships) account in an offshore jurisdiction with no foreign tax reporting obligation (these jurisdictions still exist in APAC region). Islamic Republic uses the account to pay for things they buy in light of the American sanctions. This is of course after agent gets its cut. Football federation will never see a penny of that money.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              FIFA and AFC do not hold money in trust for any country. The money is siting in some agent of islamic republic (who is normally a bacheh akhound with multiple citizenships) account in an offshore jurisdiction with no foreign tax reporting obligation (these jurisdictions still exist in APAC region). Islamic Republic uses the account to pay for things they buy in light of the American sanctions. This is of course after agent gets its cut. Football federation will never see a penny of that money.
              Are u sure? What a mess.

Our players have to put up with so much b.s, they know they are being swindled yet they keep their heads up, and keep marching .They are modern day superheroes.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                Not at all. It sits in FIFA and AFC’s accounts and collects interest which is to the benefit of fifa and afc. They can only legally transfer to the federation bank account.

Comment

Not at all. It sits in FIFA and AFC’s accounts and collects interest which is to the benefit of fifa and afc. They can only legally transfer to the federation bank account.
                  But didn't taj say that they had to find someone so fifa can transfer the money to his bank account ? I don't know the rules and laws about this but im guessing IFF can give any account for fifa to transfer the money to.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    But didn't taj say that they had to find someone so fifa can transfer the money to his bank account ? I don't know the rules and laws about this but im guessing IFF can give any account for fifa to transfer the money to.
                    They need to find a bank that is willing to handle transactions between fifa and an Iranian entity.

Comment

They need to find a bank that is willing to handle transactions between fifa and an Iranian entity.
                      Yes i know but If IFF is sanctioned then no bank will do that, so im guessing thats why they had to find someone so he can get the money for IFF.

Comment

Apparently CQ to Colombia is a done deal and will be announced tomorrow

Comment

maybe the negotiations are just a way to get the contract with iran to pressure them kind of or to get a higher salary with iran. he was one of the highest paid coaches in WC. i dont know if colombia is gonna offer the same wages.
                          Colombian media is reporting that Queiroz's salary will be between 2 to 3 million dollars annually:

https://www.antena2.com.co/futbol/cu...dt-de-colombia

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Apparently CQ to Colombia is a done deal and will be announced tomorrow
                            No way, Queiroz will stay with us until the next world cup if we make it to the final. I'm willing to make a bet.

Comment

I am really surprised at that $$$ number for CQ salary ?

Normally Colombia doesn't have the money or willing to pay that kind of salary to
                              their coaches.

Comment

bits that i gathered from reading CQ related articles on that Antena2 site(not sure how reliable of a source they are? :
                                1)ftb, final agreement has Not been reached but they are very close to striking a deal, with salary being one of the issues still in negotiating mode..!
                                2) his contract is estimated to be valued in region of 2-3 million annually..!!
                                3)apparently sensing that IFF officials may soon make a move to extend CQ contract and snatch their main coaching target soon, they are sending or have already sent in a negotiating crew to UAE to close the deal ASAP..!

4)Arturo Reyes (the current columbian caretaker) is to be one of his main assistants. CQ to take along 2-3 max from his current coaching staff to columbia..!
                                ----------------

IFF officials would be absolute fools (i know, they already proven they are, for allowing the situation to come this) to wait out for TM to reach the AC final or whatever BS and not already pursue to discuss the terms of his possible renewal and ensure at least a verbal commitment for him to stay put..!!
                                it would be a last ditch, probably fruitless effort, but hey, they can at least claim they did make an effort to keep him on..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X