• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe what our commentator say at all

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Irandoust jan
      If that’s the case , why doesn’t CQ and Taj come out and deny these so called rumors ????
      But they are so silent About this !!!!
      Well CQ clearly said that He'll talk about this after the cup. Right now he is fully concentrated on AFC cup .

Comment

If CQ implements his style in Colombia they will be pretty dangerous.

They have dangerous counter attackers like Cuadrado who can probably carry the attack and get the 1 goal required for that famous 1-0!

Comment

Kafashian Today :

وی در مورد احتمال قرارداد کیروش با فدراسیون کلمبیا، گفت:

من هم در سایت ها این مسأله را دیدم یادم رفت از او در این مورد سؤال کنم. اما اکنون وقت این نیست که این مسأله را بپرسیم. او یک مربی حرفه ای است.
          از قبل هم این بحث ها بوده است. کی روش چون حرفه ای است تا زمان پایان بازی های ایران هیچ تصمیمی نمی گیرد اگر تصمیمی هم بگیرد اعلام نمیکند.

کفاشیان در مورد اینکه فدراسیون قصد تمدید قرارداد کیروش را دارد یا نه، عنوان کرد:
          بستگی به نتایج تیم ملی دارد و اینکه از اینجا برویم و با ایشان تفاهم هایی انجام بدهیم. اما غیرممکن نیست. او مربی است که 8 سال کار کرده اگر بیاید جام جهانی بعدی مان هم تضمین می شود.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Irandoust jan
            If that’s the case , why doesn’t CQ and Taj come out and deny these so called rumors ????
            But they are so silent About this !!!!
            Negotiation w Colombia is not a rumor, it has happened and confirmed.
            CQ contract expiring after Asian Cup is not a rumor either, it is well known.
            A very reasonable assumption is that the IFF will try to extend CQs contract if and only if they are happy with the cups results. It is possible but unlikely that the IFF is out of money but unlikely.
            CQ will never deny a future contract with another team while extending his career with IFF is a possibility. "Art of negotiation "

Comment

diz and Irandoust

I know we have seen these negotiation tactics from CQ before , yes i agree but this time around
              I think he is not bluffing.

Well he is not saying anything at all so that makes me wonder even more that he has already signed with
              Coloumbia FF and they are just waiting to announce it after the AC.

Comment

Lets just wait and see what happens. I could him even going especially after possibly winning the asia cup. like leaving TM on his peak. i dont know if he wants to bother with another two years of boring asian WC qualification, when he could be managing a top team like colombia. obviously the presssure in south america is huge and we seen it many times that coaches will get sacked for example midway qualifications if the result are not perfect. then again he knows in iran he is he king and that there is a steady development of the team and then with his players improving there will be a decent chance to finally proceed the WC group stage. CQ knows what he has with iran. the power , the love (atleast from most fans and people) and that he wont have the huge pressure of a self called power house like columbia. its his decision if he wants to take this challenge. he knows that if he wins the AC cup or atleast reaches the final that IFF will beg him to stay putting him in a very good negotiation position. I would just wait till after the AC, no major decision will be made by then because CQ full focus is on TM and he wants to win this fuckin cup to prove it to everyone.

Comment

Do you think We will havea friendly with Colombia if CQ goes there?

Comment

Hmm i dont think so. You know how IFF is with friendlies. if CQ didnt put in all the work and use his connections and beg IFF we wouldnt play any friendlies prior to tournaments so i doubt we gonna play a strong team in a friendly just like this. we cant even get testimonial matches for legendary players that wore the TM jersey...

Comment

honestly, what worries me most is the fact that Columbian FA seem to be complacently waiting out the whole month of Jan. and havent really even been legitimately rumored to be searching for other coaching alternatives to CQ..!!

if i were a betting man, my money would be on him leaving..! and barring some major khaye mali and begging and a enriched contract, he will be a goner..!

Comment

Well if CQ wins the AC with Iran , he will become GOD in Iran thats for sure.
                        But I think even if he wins it , he will still go to Coloumbia.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Do you think We will havea friendly with Colombia if CQ goes there?
                          No way. He knows first hand how strong we are. lol
                          Anyway he's not going anywhere. We've seen this episode before.

Comment

maybe the negotiations are just a way to get the contract with iran to pressure them kind of or to get a higher salary with iran. he was one of the highest paid coaches in WC. i dont know if colombia is gonna offer the same wages. can anyone confirm 100% that he was negotiating with colombian FA?
                            sounds to me like rumors tbh. no one confimres anything yet properly and the marca is also not the most reliable source

Comment

if cq win iran asian cup, he desereve min 3million usd a year. the amount of money IFF is getting from him, is crazy 2 world cup and 20 million, when was the last time a tm coach brought us so much money, we need to keep him

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/18864129453...66350163428204

Comment

Working...
                                X