Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ will not be staying with Team Melli after Asian Cup 2019.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      The biggest debacles in the 40 years in Iran.

- The revolution that brought in the Mullah scum
      - CQ leaving because of the bullshit that is IR Iran and these stupid Persepolis fans

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        The biggest debacles in the 40 years in Iran.
        - The revolution that brought in the Mullah scum
        - CQ leaving because of the bullshit that is IR Iran and these stupid Persepolis fans
        Usually after 2-3 years or let say few years coaches lose the locker room and players are tired of hearing the same voice over and over. But it is amazing after 8 years he is still have the same charisma and impact in TM like it is his first few months in charge of TM!

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
          CQ will not be staying with Team Melli after Asian Cup 2019.
          Enjoy the tournament
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

fk me..!! had a bad feeling about this rumor from the get go..!!
            classic Colombian Neck-Tie for IFF and our football fans..!!

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            got a bad feeling about this rumor

just sounds like a sorta team and coaching challenge he would swap iran for after AC...!!

barring winning the AC and khayemaling the shitt outa him, he looks a gonner to elswhere regardless..!!

Comment

I am just curious that right at this time Iranian media gives coverage to these reports. I am all for a free press yet choosing to give coverage is the editors job and could have consequences. So what is the remaining point that they have not agreed upon? Being a software engineer by profession, whenever a project manager says 90% of the project is done, I get very suspicious. Speaking from the experience, the remaining '10%' always takes a much longer time and in many cases ends up causing the project to fail. Enough of the software analogy As long as CQ has not signed on the dotted line, he is not coaching Columbia. Of course he has done the smart thing to have an option in his back pocket, yet I say that if Iran wins the AC 2019, CQ will be back. It is not over until it's over. Now let's get the focus back on our boys and winning the AC 2019.

Go TM!

Comment

Stop making bold statements like, "CQ will not be staying with Team Melli after Asian Cup 2019."

His contract renewal will be based on how Iran perform in the Asian Cup. If we make it to the final for example than we will most likely see CQ stay until 2022!

Comment

Usually after 2-3 years or let say few years coaches lose the locker room and players are tired of hearing the same voice over and over. But it is amazing after 8 years he is still have the same charisma and impact in TM like it is his first few months in charge of TM!
                  This is a great point. I never even thought of this.

You know how much internal dissent we had when Branko was the coach? Who remembers when Karimi, on the way back from 2006 World Cup, criticized and lamented Branko as an incompetent and cowardice coach.

Comment

If CQ takes TM to the Final of the AC and wins it , IFF will make sure that he stays in Iran for 4 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Stop making bold statements like, "CQ will not be staying with Team Melli after Asian Cup 2019."

His contract renewal will be based on how Iran perform in the Asian Cup. If we make it to the final for example than we will most likely see CQ stay until 2022!
                      CQ has made multiple statement that, he is done after Asian Cup 2019 tournament. He will not continue with Team Melli.

Comment

Columbia's job has been vacant for months now and their federation is getting slack for not finding a suitable replacement for months now..!! rumors had it that they were keen on hiring Carlos but the fact that they had to wait till end of Jan was the biggest sticking point in the parties not reaching an agreement earlier..!!
                        now do you guys honestly think columbian federation be willing to wait it out till end of AC for CQ to tell them No..??

Comment

CQ has made multiple statement that, he is done after Asian Cup 2019 tournament. He will not continue with Team Melli.
                          He's made multiple statements in the past of a similar ilk. Ignore this BS until at least after AC ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            He's made multiple statements in the past of a similar ilk. Ignore this BS until at least after AC ffs.
                            Tell me when he made an statement about leaving. I have followed him closely before world cup, never once he said he is leaving, until after world cup.

Comment

Tell me when he made an statement about leaving. I have followed him closely before world cup, never once he said he is leaving, until after world cup.
                              Here are two reports. There are more if you keep searching.

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/car...a-win-1.480796

https://www.persianleague.com/12562-...oodbye-to-iran

I guess I am being a hypocrite since I said let's get back to supporting our TM. Imagine how it makes them feel if it makes us feel disheartened. I am not going to post on this thread any more.

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...inancial-terms

Comment

Working...
                                X