No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB was involved in Brighton best stretch of the season. They need him back A.S.A.P
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Wolves wanted him on loan with an option to buy, but there was no official offer yet.

They have until tomorrow to do the deal with deadline day.

Zenit and Rubin are still negotiating. The current offer is €10m including bonuses, but I think Rubin will take a deal around €12-13m total. They have a longer transfer window (end of Feb), but again would need a deal by tomorrow to register him for Europa League.

Comment

https://twitter.com/WWFC_Transfers/s...96336419246081

Wolves are in talks to sign Rubin Kazan's Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun.

A €2m loan fee, plus a €13m buying option, is being discussed. However, his current club wants Wolves to have an obligation, rather than an option, to buy. [Source: Sky Sports News] #wwfc

Comment

^ Sky Sports is now reporting a potential Azmoin signing according to Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            ^ Sky Sports is now reporting a potential Azmoin signing according to Twitter
            Please keep on providing updates.

However I don't really see Azmoun regaining back his confidence in the EPL.

Comment

Update: This either could be a bad rumour or we are going to get a last minute surprise.

EDIT:

added link:

https://twitter.com/WWFC_Transfers/s...96675704868878
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                [ATTACH]18448[/ATTACH]

Update: This either could be a bad rumour or we are going to get a last minute surprise.
                The attachment doesn't load.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  The attachment doesn't load.
                  https://twitter.com/WWFC_Transfers/s...96675704868878
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...om-rubin-kazan

Sky Sports

Comment

As a general rule for Iranian transfers - if there is a rumor - it won't happen.
                      The less news the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        As a general rule for Iranian transfers - if there is a rumor - it won't happen.
                        The less news the better.
                        ”Well, Rubin want Wolves to be obligated to purchase in the summer. That could be a stumbling block in the move perhaps.”

Directly from Mr. David Sansun, this factor could be the only thing impeding the transfer. But as far as interest goes, they are definitely interested in Azmoun and knows the qualities he produces/brings.

Comment

Apparently, the super-agent, Jorge Mendes, of Wolverhampton wants him real bad. Mendes is also the agent of Cristiano Ronaldo, David de Gea, José Mourinho, Diego Costa, and James Rodríguez; and has really turned around the fortune of the Wolves.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/supe...rtunes-wolves/

Comment

As I've said, wolves would be absolutely amazing with Nuno in charge.

Fingers crossed for a loan move

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I really hope it happens too but Raul Jimenez is playing incredibly well as the lone striker for them so it's very unlikely that he would be a starter there either!
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                I really hope it happens too but Raul Jimenez is playing incredibly well as the lone striker for them so it's very unlikely that he would be a starter there either!
                                Rather a bench warmer in the EPL than a goaless targetman in a low scoring russian league.

Even coming off the bench or staying on the bench will be better for Sardar than going to Zenit. Taking him out of his element will either prove he's the player he's meant to be or just another wasted talent.
                                I want the matter to be settled. If he's good enough for the Wolves to play, he'll come off the bench and prove himself.

I just hope that snake tongue papa berdiev doesn't tell him to take the zenit offer!

Comment

Working...
                                X