Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    This is really sad. Apparently one of the family members was so awestricken by the profanity and yelling in the restaurant that they fainted. I personally experienced that animosity and hooliganism during the Portugal game. This guy who was setting a couple rows higher than us attempted to get the disgraceful slogan "Azmoon boro beeroon" going and no one followed him and we even politely asked him to find his manners. I don't agree with Sardaar's decision yet I fully understand him. Hopefully time will heal his wounds and he will come back to TM.
    true, i ran into quiet a few really porooo and obnoxious iranian fans, who had traveled from homeland...!
    just some short interactions with few of those, frustrated lost-souls and obviously ravaani folks, changed my mind completely yet again about a possible upcoming visit to iran after 30 some years being away..!!

still, this is still no reason for Sardar to call it quits on TM..!! hopefully time heals his wounds and he comes to his senses soon on that front.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      true, i ran into quiet a few really porooo and obnoxious iranian fans, who had traveled from homeland...!
      just some short interactions with few of those, frustrated lost-souls and obviously ravaani folks, changed my mind completely yet again about a possible upcoming visit to iran after 30 some years being away..!!
      still, this is still no reason for Sardar to call it quits on TM..!! hopefully time heals his wounds and he comes to his senses soon on that front.
      Bachelot jaan, please don't let a few hooligans get in the way of visiting Iran. I was there in March and I loved it. You will only have good memories to talk about if you go in with the commitment to have fun

Comment

If that story is true than I could understand why he quit but you can let haters dictate your life. You will have haters at all stages of your life, regardless and who you are but you gotta show mental strength and carry on.
        Last edited by Mr Pouya; 08-21-2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

He needs to learn to more effectively separate his personal life from his professional life. By having family as his agent, father giving interviews on his behalf, and bringing up the health and sanity of his mother on social media he is opening the door to this type of unwarranted and uncalled for mistreatment of himself and his family.

Most players go out of their way to protect and hide their personal stuff...for this exact reason.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Seems an incident of his family at a restaurant at Kazan was the catalyst behind Sardar's discontent - where hooligan fans went personally after his family.
            ----
            فحاشي خانوادگي در كازان؛پشت پرده خداحافظی سردار از تیم ملی
            ✅شوک بزرگ فوتبال ایران بعد از پایان رقابت های جام جهانی 2018 و درست در روزهایی که هواداران تیم ملی بابت نتایج خوب در روسیه سرخوش بودند، خداحافظی سردار آزمون بود. مهاجم ایرانی روبین کازان که تا چند ماه قبل همه از او به عنوان فردی یاد می کردند که می تواند با پیراهن تیم ملی رکوردهای زیادی را جاله جا كند پس از جام جهانی روسیه هدف حمله و توهين حتي به خانواده اش قرار گرفت.
            بعد از پایان دیدار ایران و اسپانیا این مساله شدت بیشتری گرفت. اشک های سردار در میکسدزون ورزشگاه کازان در پایان دیدار با اسپانیا هم به خوبی بیانگر این بود که او چقدر از مسائل پیش آمده ناراحت است. حتی آن روز گفته می شد سردار بعد از بازی در رختکن می خواسته از تیم ملی خداحافظی کند اما بازیکنان و کادرفنی مانعش شده اند.
            ✅حاشیه عجیب و بزرگ اما ساعتی بعد از دیدار ایران و اسپانیا رخ داد که کلید خداحافظی پرحاشیه آزمون از تیم ملی و پافشاری او بر تصمیمش است. اتفاقی که به خانواده آزمون برمی گردد و باعث شده سردار حتی درخواست جدید مسئولان فدراسیون برای بازگشت به تیم ملی جهت حضور در جام ملت های آسیا را نیز رد کند.
            ✅ماجرا از این قرار است که بستگان نزدیک سردار هنگام برگزاری جام جهانی در کازان حضور داشتند. آنها بعد از بازی با اسپانیا در حالی که سردار هم در اردوی تیم ملی بود، برای صرف شام به یک رستوران رفته بودند که با اتفاق عجیبی مواجه شدند. جمعی از هواداران تیم ملی که از بازی سردار ناراحت بودند، وقتی فهمیدند که خانواده این ملی پوش در رستوران حضور دارند، به آنجا رفته و شروع به فحاشی به این بازیکن کردند. این اتفاق که چند دقیقه ای ادامه داشت، خانواده آزمون را به شوک فرو برد و حتی گفته می شود یکی از نزدیکان سردار در رستوران از حال رفته است. قصه آنقدر ادامه پیدا می کند که سردار حتی با کسب اجازه از کی روش اردوی تیم ملی را ترک کرده و نزد خانواده اش می رود و ظاهرا همانجا تصمیم نهایی خود برای خداحافظی از تیم ملی بعد از جام جهانی را می*گیرد.
            آزمون که همواره نشان داده به خانواده*اش وابستگی شدیدی دارد بعد از فحاشی به خانواده اش در رستوران شهر کازان به نزدیکانش گفته بود بعد از دیدار با پرتغال خداحافظی می کند و همین اتفاق هم رخ داد. با وجود اینکه بعد از انتشار تصمیم سردار تلاش های زیادی از سوی مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال و کادرفنی تیم ملی برای بازگشت سردار انجام شده اما او هنوز راضی به این مساله نیست...
            Incredible. This sounds in line with a lot of the stuff people write on PFDC about him

Comment

So if some Russian hooligans shout against him and his family, will he quit the Russian league too? Seems like the only way now to get him out of RPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                Incredible. This sounds in line with a lot of the stuff people write on PFDC about him
                Really? I haven't seen that. All I've seen is people being critical of his on field play and off field antics which he openly publicizes. I don't think I have seen anyone attack his family on pfdc.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Really? I haven't seen that. All I've seen is people being critical of his on field play and off field antics which he openly publicizes. I don't think I have seen anyone attack his family on pfdc.
                  No, I've seen number of posts here insulting his family, his ethnicity, and a lot of other stuff that didn't have to do with football.

Comment

No, I've seen number of posts here insulting his family, his ethnicity, and a lot of other stuff that didn't have to do with football.
                    If true, did you report it to the mods?

Comment

His ethnicity? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        He needs to learn to more effectively separate his personal life from his professional life. By having family as his agent, father giving interviews on his behalf, and bringing up the health and sanity of his mother on social media he is opening the door to this type of unwarranted and uncalled for mistreatment of himself and his family.

Most players go out of their way to protect and hide their personal stuff...for this exact reason.

This
                        & ( I have said this many times before ) he definitely needs to leave his official social media accounts to professional PR folks to run & monitor..!
                        Whether he likes it or not he is now a famous personality and the sort of shenanigans is bound to happen in one form or another again..!
                        He could open an anounimous & unofficial social media accounts to feed his personal habits & only share those with family & people he trusts ..!

Comment

What does your name mean? Port Labor?

Comment

Dear Sardar. People will always try to bring you down. People always will give you hell. But what separates lions from the rest is the determination, toughness and power. We all have families. We all love them and we all hear shit all the time (Persian number talent: Gossip) but if you want to beat them prove them wrong!
                            Unfortunately this kid reminds me of a lot like all the insecure Iranians in this world which there is a lot of. Just like the country he is also too sar khor. Bache nanetarin award will go to him.
                            Hope he never comes back and retires from football. We don’t need people like him for our country at this time.

Comment

Im not condoning at all what some idiots said to sardar online or in person. I for one have always maintained that he had a good WC where he carried out the requests of CQ and coaching staff perfectly and was excellent in the air winning headers, and great coming back on defense and neutralizing opposition CDM's. This was highlighted by multiple iranian and foreign analysts as well. We all know he lacked service, but besides this, he also lacked somebody to quickly attach to his knockdowns. Only player on the roster that can do this atm is Ghoddos, and he proved it in the minutes he played. To see the best of sardar in front of goal ghoddos needed to be under him for longer imo.

Sardar's issue as I said before is that firstly he is a spoiled kid. Yes, he left Iran at a very young age and moved to russia, and kudos to him for that. He made a good choice to go to rubin and Berdyev developed him brilliantly. But the entire time his parents were with him kissing his ass, his mom always making him macaroni and gheyme, has his dad at all training sessions in addition to his adopted dad Berdyev, and these are just some evidence of his soosool tendencies. Even growing up, this guy never really had to struggle like most of our players. His dad was a pro volleyball player, definitely not broke although not rich, he was always the cream of the crop in youth teams, mainly due to his own natural talent, got picked up by great sepahan academy, captain of national youth teams, etc. This is the underlying issue, the guy is just soosool.

The secondary problem here, is that he himself is clear very self conscious . Im fairly sure some of his reaction is based off the fact he knows he fucked up by not leaving russia last year, and everything people said came true and he ended up staying in rubin AGAIN. His little plan to leave after WC was optimistic bs and it failed. He doesnt have the attitude of taremi who couldnt care less what people think, which affects his play negatively. Im not saying to not care or change his personality, but he needs to be a little disconnected from the reactions of every fan. If he did the job the staff asked for and gave his all for the team, and they are happy with him, that should be enough for him. IF he has regrets about a move, we all have regrets in life, its how you learn from those regrets and work to ensure you dont have the same feeling next time.

Instead he keeps crying and posting on that stupid fucking instagram. I wish IR would just ban the damned thing once and for all, it would actually be a great help to our population as a whole.

Comment

I've been a huge fan of Sardar. I thought he played well and unselfishly in the WC. I think he could still have a bright future. That being said, if he sits out of the Asian Cup, I don't want him to ever play for TM again. Period.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X