No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the deal is getting done today. When would he join Zenit?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
      Slight upgrade going to Zenit.Sardar, like Morteza, we knew wasnt motivated like a Hosseini to move to a better league
      Russia is a very good league and one of the better ones outside the Top 4

Comment

Sardar should move to Qatar league and so should all our legionnaires. What a great country. Better than Belgium, Russia and all those weak leagues our players go too.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

well, @ least he will be back playing EU football..!! and that seemingly in a more prestigious, attacking and decent quality team..!!
          i couldnt bear to watch Kazan's football anymore.... it was bore-city, russia..!!

I would guess that Zenit demanded a 3-5 year contract for that sorta dosh..?? lets hope his agent threw in a clause in there that would make it easier for Sardar to have some decisional influence in his eventual transfer outa Zenit..!!

so what are the chances of his playing minutes in the Europa league..? their opponents, any marquee EU club..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            Sardar should move to Qatar league and so should all our legionnaires. What a great country. Better than Belgium, Russia and all those weak leagues our players go too.
            Copa America, june 2019: Argentina-Qatar: 6-0.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Copa America, june 2019: Argentina-Qatar: 6-0.
              how much you want to bet?? Argentina sucks!! good players but no team like Qatar.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                how much you want to bet?? Argentina sucks!! good players but no team like Qatar.
                Haha. Andá a dormir pibe, qué vas a saber del fútbol argentino, vos!?
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  I didn't know media was able to sign players? I just assumed they were in the selling news business. Next time I will 100% trust reporters and their tweets. Ironic in a way that Twitter has become an official source for some.
                  Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Not saying it was true, but a team's reporters tweeting their interest sure adds credibility to the rumor.

Do you have any trustable third-party sources to back up your false flag claim?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    well, @ least he will be back playing EU football..!! and that seemingly in a more prestigious, attacking and decent quality team..!!
                    i couldnt bear to watch Kazan's football anymore.... it was bore-city, russia..!!

I would guess that Zenit demanded a 3-5 year contract for that sorta dosh..?? lets hope his agent threw in a clause in there that would make it easier for Sardar to have some decisional influence in his eventual transfer outa Zenit..!!

so what are the chances of his playing minutes in the Europa league..? their opponents, any marquee EU club..?
                    Zenit are top of RPL (albeit by only one point after a poor finish to the first half of the campaign) and through to R32 of Europa League where they've drawn Fenerbahce.

If the deal is finalized and he's included in EL squad, his first official game will be the first leg of EL match on Feb. 12 in Turkey. Zenit have 3 other friendlies before that game too

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                      Zenit are top of RPL (albeit by only one point after a poor finish to the first half of the campaign) and through to R32 of Europa League where they've drawn Fenerbahce.

If the deal is finalized and he's included in EL squad, his first official game will be the first leg of EL match on Feb. 12 in Turkey. Zenit have 3 other friendlies before that game too
                      I know we'd all like Sardar to play in the EPL/La Liga etc, but this is a move up. Perhaps he'll get more exposure in Zenit and they get a more lucrative/high profile transfer elsewhere. Superstars are not made overnight (and if they are, they're usually short-lived), they are made with hard work and time.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        I know we'd all like Sardar to play in the EPL/La Liga etc, but this is a move up. Perhaps he'll get more exposure in Zenit and they get a more lucrative/high profile transfer elsewhere. Superstars are not made overnight (and if they are, they're usually short-lived), they are made with hard work and time.
                        Yea, and Zenit to be fair to them aren't that much assholes when good offer comes for their players. They bought Paredes summer 2017 and sold him this window, let Axel Witsel go in summer and Hulk before that.

Also, It's very uncharacteristic of Zenit to miss out on 3 consecutive CLs, and they are super focused on RPL now. It'll be a good experience for Sardar (As well as any of our players) to experience WINNING something and a potential league championship medal in 4 months will be great.

Also, Kazan is an interesting city and all, but St. Petersburg is a league of its own. It has a much more European feel that will hopefully ready Sardar for his next move further West. Less of a culture shock for him when it eventually happens

Comment

Apparently there were rumours that Vancouver whitecaps new manager was looking at buying Azmoun but in his most recent interview on TSN1040. When asked about Sardar Azmoun without any pause Dos Santos reply was absolutely not interested in him.Which I think is good for Azmoun since MLS is not a very good league. But they are starting to produce some young talents
                          Like most recently Miguel Almiron from Atlanta who just got picked up by NewCastle Utn for a record 27 million and before that last year Alphonso Davis was bought by Bayern.

I don’t know why Azmoun would want to stay in Russia. Why not try a different European league. But maybe no other league wants him.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Not saying it was true, but a team's reporters tweeting their interest sure adds credibility to the rumor.

Do you have any trustable third-party sources to back up your false flag claim?
                            A teams reporter indicating interest = false flag since the teams reporter can only speculate and discuss rumours...also since the rumour didn't pan out shows that interest is such a vague term in the sports world.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Zenit is a good team and always plays in CL or the least EL.

Also, Azmoun will get good service so even if he doesn't consistently start (competition is higher between zenit attackers) he will have a lot more chances to score.

Hoping he can bag another 5+ goals before the season ends.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He hasn't been good enough in the last 12 months to convince any European side to take a chance. Wolves were interested but not willing to risk it.

Zenit is a big step forward.

As I mentioned to people yesterday on Twitter: Rondon joined Zenit when he was 24 too, scored 20 goals in 18 months, and went to West Brom for £12m aged 25. If he performs, the offers will be there.
                                https://twitter.com/RFN_David/status...70634933829633

Have faith in him for once.

Also, he is withdrawn from Rubin's squad. The move will be announced imminently. This is happening 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X