No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza is doing decent. Some sloppy giveaways, but over all a solid performance so far. Duffy and Dunk pretty good.
    Bissouma is the weakest link. Holds on to the ball too long and just gives it away.

Since Knochaert has a yellow, I reckon we'll see Izquirdo come for knocky and Alireza move to the right wing.

Comment

Quiet half offensively for Jahanbakhsh but better performance defensively than weeks before.

Brighton needs to be more direct ..Jahanbakhsh included.

Best part he has had is getting the ball, holding it and then passing it on to help Brighton get some possession

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
        True, but he also seems to lack speed, his ball control is rather poor and he seems to be quite indecisive when trying to make a play.
        Agreed. Well to be expected because if you think the game slow you inevitably play it slow as well.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
          Dunk assist

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
            I must say murray complaints a lot to jahanbakhsh.. 1 time he was right, that he needs to communicate more.. but the rest he';s just being a bitch. for the rest i feel jahanbakhsh is limited with going forward.. if its tactically decided or not i dont know. he should be more direct. and make quicker decisions on passing the defender or going back and passing the ball back.
            i've noticed same in prior games..!! just dont think they are best buddies off the pitch too..!!?

Comment

Very soft penalty 1-1

Comment

No link ???

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                  Very soft penalty 1-1
                  It was soft but very clear and certainly the right call. Unfortunate but it was a bad challenge to make in the box

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol ARJ made to look like a child by Wan Bissaka and disposessed easily during counter...so weak on the ball it's actually hilarious.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Lol ARJ made to look like a child by Wan Bissaka and disposessed easily during counter...so weak on the ball it's actually hilarious.

What is your problem? I want to see you on the field vs Bissaka before you insult our heroes like that. Have some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Bissaka has had the Brighton players in his pocket today. Do you say the same about the rest of them. Besides it was a foul. This ref has been letting a lot of fouls go today.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                          What is your problem? I want to see you on the field vs Bissaka before you insult our heroes like that. Have some respect.

Well said. beside he had one bad loss of the ball there, he's also been tough in getting it back a number of times but you don't see anything about that.
                          No comments that Crystal Palace have definitely decided they're attacking the opposite wing this half. ALL their offense has come down the opposite side. That's not a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post

Ummm ARJ is a hero?
                            He is a star player and I'm just calling what I saw. So far ARJ imo gas been the worst player from BHAFC on the pitch...I guess that's my prob.

Jeeze guys...we can't criticize our players? Are they untouchables? Be thankful you aren't German or Brazilian...wow you guys act like I insulted his Persian heritage!

Comment

Stephens has been really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Bissaka has had the Brighton players in his pocket today. Do you say the same about the rest of them. Besides it was a foul. This ref has been letting a lot of fouls go today.
                                This is Persian football forum...not BHAFC forum...just wanted to clarify why I am focusing on ARJ and not the rest of the crappy team

Comment

Working...
                                X