Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    Unpopular opinoin here, but a lot of you saying Iranian players are physically weaker etc..comign in. You have to keep in mind I'm pretty sure the majority of EPL players and almost all athletes are on PEDs.

it's so happen iranian players aren't likely to be on them although those who died probably were (Oladi...and the other guy).

PEDs are huge, and I doubt a lot of our players ar eon them.

Players from the Dutch League mostly. EPL is more physical and quicker.

Even drugs that help players recover from injury are banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
      ARJ really impressed me in the Oman match. However, what's a little more than disconcerting is that I think he did what he did out of utter desperation. His goal was completely an individual effort. Muscle and hustle. Sardar ruined one clean, and clearcut chance for him that I noticed and just based on alireza's reaction you see how mad he was because Sardar didn't let him have it. Looks like there are some cliques forming in TM and ARJ hasn't been invited to. Azmoun and Taremi for example, love passing to each other but definitely not to ARJ.
      It’s not like that at all. That’s one heck of a conspiracy.

Comment

ARJ really impressed me in the Oman match. However, what's a little more than disconcerting is that I think he did what he did out of utter desperation. His goal was completely an individual effort. Muscle and hustle. Sardar ruined one clean, and clearcut chance for him that I noticed and just based on alireza's reaction you see how mad he was because Sardar didn't let him have it. Looks like there are some cliques forming in TM and ARJ hasn't been invited to. Azmoun and Taremi for example, love passing to each other but definitely not to ARJ.
        Dude, you gotta chill out with all the conspiracy theories.
        Listen to yourself bro. This post was rubbish.

In any case Taremi and Azmoun have built up a partnership over a long time and they are the two forwards with Taremi in the SS role so of course they will have more interplays.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
          Players from the Dutch League mostly. EPL is more physical and quicker.
          Even drugs that help players recover from injury are banned.
          Doesn't prevent them from taking it. I believe some of the drugs are so new there aren't tests for them Rad140 is one of them.
          I doubt Cristiano Ronaldo is legit..
          Neithier is Mohammad Salah, he's on something...his speed is insane/stamina are insane. Also when you see him without a shirt you see why....
          Don't Forget Maradona wasn't clean. Messi isn't natural eithier he was on HGH as a kid..permanently never to be considered natural..
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Messi isn't natural eithier he was on HGH as a kid..permanently never to be considered natural..
            Messi has growth hormone deficiency... He's shorter than average because of this. It's medical therapy to give him the same amount of hormone everyone else naturally has... It's as easy as can be to test and make sure he's not getting too much. Giving too much can give a short term benefit but the negative effects would have screwed him in a couple years if he was getting HGH to "doping" amounts.

Comment

Doesn't prevent them from taking it. I believe some of the drugs are so new there aren't tests for them Rad140 is one of them.
              I doubt Cristiano Ronaldo is legit..
              Neithier is Mohammad Salah, he's on something...his speed is insane/stamina are insane. Also when you see him without a shirt you see why....
              Don't Forget Maradona wasn't clean. Messi isn't natural eithier he was on HGH as a kid..permanently never to be considered natural..
              To quote Davy Pröpper who moved from Dutch football to the Premier League, it is the speed of thought and the constant intensity rather than the (implied) speed of running.

To me it seems that the modern players are picking up injuries, esp. hamstring injuries with sudden acceleration and stopping. The biggest temptation for players would be to take drugs to hasten recovery from injury. Surgery is often required and that is an artificial intervention.

In practice on the field, players are way short of the speed of sprint athletes in speed. Mohammad Salah isn't even on the league of the real speed merchants, even on the acceleration charts. Sadio Mané has got explosive speed though.

The real speed merchants are the ones that can sprint fast and put on the after burners. Michail Antonio (West Ham) can be quick but at the risk of injury. Adama Traoré (Wolves) is quick and Theo Walcott (Everton) used to be. Bernardo (BHA), who is no slouch, had a run where he faced Traoré (quickest), Walcott, Antonio and Mo Salah in short succession.

I can't judge speed on TV so unless I have seen them live I can't judge. Ashley Young (Man U) is quick when he wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                Messi has growth hormone deficiency... He's shorter than average because of this. It's medical therapy to give him the same amount of hormone everyone else naturally has... It's as easy as can be to test and make sure he's not getting too much. Giving too much can give a short term benefit but the negative effects would have screwed him in a couple years if he was getting HGH to "doping" amounts.
                He's still unnatural. It's naive to think that his HGH treatments had 0 effect on his soccer ability. That's the point, a lot of our players are critisized for being weak, and poor stamina etc..but in reality its because most of our players don't DOPE.
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

He's still unnatural. It's naive to think that his HGH treatments had 0 effect on his soccer ability. That's the point, a lot of our players are critisized for being weak, and poor stamina etc..but in reality its because most of our players don't DOPE.
                  Its like comparing Basketball players from around the world to American Basketball players. Those guys are like machines!
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Doping doesn't lead to beautiful touch, world class vision, being able to keep a ball less than 2 ft from your body at all times, and many of Messi's other most remarkable skills. We'll agree to disagree on this one.

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion

Sat 26 Jan 2019 15:00 UT
                      The FA Cup - Fourth Round

Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion

Venue: Amex Stadium

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46928651

Comment

https://www.futhead.com/19/players/1...a-jahanbakhsh/

Jahanbakhsh got a 82 rated card on FIFA! =3

Comment

Brighton bought Argentine attacker Alexis Mac Allister. He will join the club next summer though.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                            Brighton bought Argentine attacker Alexis Mac Allister. He will join the club next summer though.
                            isn't he another winger

Comment

If Matt Ryan can play for Brighton, Ali Beiranvand can play for Arsenal.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                isn't he another winger
                                He isn't a winger.
                                https://www.transfermarkt.com/alexis...spieler/534033

Comment

Working...
                                X