• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloom

What do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Alireza on the bench:
      Brighton Hove Albion? More like Brighton Poop Albion.

Comment

Bro I don’t get this?! Why would steal Jahanbakhsh from teams want to play him?!?!?!?! If he doesn’t practice playing matches how else is he going to do good at Asian Cup or for TM???? He joined y’all in hopes of getting minutes not be benched!!!!

What a joke of a club, you lot are going to get relegated!!!

Comment

Anyone know where Brighton are staying? May pop in to say hello
          Support Iran until the end

Comment

To be honest this was expected. Jahanbakhsh goes to a relegation bound team with a conservative manager and playing style in the EPL. Gets some trash minutes here and there when it doesn't matter much. A shit player like Locadia starts over him. This is what you get. Shouldn't have picked Brighton over Leicester City.

Comment

Once again the best player on this team is on the bench. Wow!
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                To be honest this was expected. Jahanbakhsh goes to a relegation bound team with a conservative manager and playing style in the EPL. Gets some trash minutes here and there when it doesn't matter much. A shit player like Locadia starts over him. This is what you get. Shouldn't have picked Brighton over Leicester City.
                The insult to injury: the pathetic Locadia, who has been disastrous at every sub turn with Brighton, gets a start.

This is bullshit. Wish he went to Leicester City.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  He wasn't guaranteed a starting position in LCFC either.

Hope isn't lost yet. All it takes is an Injury to March or Knocky for ARJ to get a the start. I still don't think it's time to panic yet. Although with Izquirdo healthy, I'm not optimistic. If ARJ doesn't a get start by the Asian Cup break, then we might have a problem, and he should ask to be loaned out To Germany or Netherlands.
                  Last edited by The; 09-29-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Solly March would be benched on teraktorsazi these days but starts over ARJ. Hope you guys know that if he was actually Dutch or Spanish or something he would be starting.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      He wasn't guaranteed a starting position in LCFC either.
                      Hope isn't lost yet. All it takes is an Injury to March or Knocky for ARJ to get a the start. I still don't think it's time to panic yet. Although with Izquirdo healthy, I'm not optimistic. If ARJ doesn't a get start by the Asian Cup break, then we might have a problem, and he should ask to be loaned out To Germany or Netherlands.
                      But at least they play an attractive brand of football - and they can use his offensive versatility. No doubt his situation, for me, would be different in Leicester City. Brighton are one of the most terrible teams to watch in the EPL.

Comment

Let's just admit it and agree he messed up. You can't be sentimental or loyal in football these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Solly March would be benched on teraktorsazi these days but starts over ARJ. Hope you guys know that if he was actually Dutch or Spanish or something he would be starting.
                          Haji, let's be fair. March hasn't been a game changer, but with the exception of the game Vs Watford he hasn't been terrible either. He's does his job and plays the style the coach wants him to play. I understand that ARJ would be a more explosive player and should probably start, but we can't act like March has been awful.

Comment

You guys all need to relax, my goodness.

I think Hughton is playing it as safe as possible with Jahanbakhsh. This is a record signing for the club, and if Hughton ruined his confidence by throwing him into the fire, he will ruin JBs confidence and we’d be in an even worse situation.

He’s clearly waiting for a safe opportunity to integrate JB into the starting XI where he will be guaranteed a successful start.

Don’t forget guys, Shaqiri still hasn’t made it into Klopps XI at Liverpool, and Shaqiri is a star player. It takes time.
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                              You guys all need to relax, my goodness.

I think Hughton is playing it as safe as possible with Jahanbakhsh. This is a record signing for the club, and if Hughton ruined his confidence by throwing him into the fire, he will ruin JBs confidence and we’d be in an even worse situation.

He’s clearly waiting for a safe opportunity to integrate JB into the starting XI where he will be guaranteed a successful start.

Don’t forget guys, Shaqiri still hasn’t made it into Klopps XI at Liverpool, and Shaqiri is a star player. It takes time.
                              Careful... Patience and calm isn't wanted here. Hyperbolic judgements based on short term emotions are more welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                                Careful... Patience and calm isn't wanted here. Hyperbolic judgements based on short term emotions are more welcome.
                                We are Persian after all
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X