• Show
Clear All

Salah scores

Comment

Inam Bissouma phhhh

Comment

BHA could only hold off Salah for so long

Comment

time for some ARJB action now won't you say?

Comment

Bissou carelessly turns the ball over that leads to the goal, nice strike by Mo.

Comment

Now it’s time to answer with the other Middle Eastern wonder!

Comment

Bissouma looks really good going up but you don’t want him in front of your own CB’s trying to work it up

Comment

BHA is hanging around. Can't concede another goal.

Comment

Look who’s waiting patiently on the bench!

Comment

solid link for anyone in need

https://www.vipbox.st/liverpool-vs-b...online-stream#
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Feels like watching TM haha. We need Jb on, this is familiar territory.

Comment

I don’t get why you wouldn’t bring the golden boot winner and your expensive transfer in??!!!! Hate English teams....they always do this with our players....Brighton has no offense...coach is stupid...and our boys amazing skills are being wasted....I know I know I should be patient. But brighton can’t win today like this

Comment

I'm not sure bissouma deserves all the blame on that goal, something has to be said for the CB that passes it back to a tightly marked man in the middle of the field when he has a more open outlet on the left wing... I think it was Duffy, not sure, but he set bissouma up for a very difficult situation

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                              I'm not sure bissouma deserves all the blame on that goal, something has to be said for the CB that passes it back to a tightly marked man in the middle of the field when he has a more open outlet on the left wing... I think it was Duffy, not sure, but he set bissouma up for a very difficult situation
                              no it cans be the duffy's fault?!?! He is an experienced "no nonsense" (whatever that means) british center back...

Agree with your point. But bissou should have passed it first time.

Comment

HT 1-0

Hold on to this until 66 minutes and then a substitution for Brighton. Klopp will see this coming and may usurp the Albion plan with Liverpool bringing on subs a bit earlier?

Liverpool ought to start the second half at high intensity now they have the measure of Brighton and cannot see any danger. So then Brighton could sub at HT?

Comment

Working...
                                X