Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz In or Carlos Queiroz Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Egyptian fans love CQ and want him back, just like TM fans*. If it wasn't for our Chuck E Cheese FA's, he'd be re-signed long term with one or the other by now.

*excluding about 25 members of PFDC

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Egyptian fans love CQ and want him back, just like TM fans*. If it wasn't for our Chuck E Cheese FA's, he'd be re-signed long term with one or the other by now.

At least Chuck E Cheese is fun.

IFF ≠ FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          At least Chuck E Cheese is fun.
          IFF ≠ FUN
          I thought so too, until we all got diarrhea from playing in the ball pit when we were kids! Much like Chuck E Cheese, IFF is terrible once you actually get to know its inner workings, no matter what mascot they have parading in the front.

Comment

Let's Face it. We will be in WC with Skocic and we will have three loses (high score or not ) and that will be the end of the this drama. I feel sorry for the players who worked really hard to get the team to this point.
            CQ is just a dream for us and it will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
              Let's Face it. We will be in WC with Skocic and we will have three loses (high score or not ) and that will be the end of the this drama. I feel sorry for the players who worked really hard to get them team to this point.

Hopefully Skocic is replaced before the WC.

Our clubs are signing foreign coaches left and right ATM.
              This shows nothing is impossible and hopefully TM is next.

This is the WC not a mickey mouse tournament.
              IFF needs to wake up.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                Let's Face it. We will be in WC with Skocic and we will have three loses (high score or not ) and that will be the end of the this drama. I feel sorry for the players who worked really hard to get them team to this point.

That's one way to rip the band-aid off. But I think you're right. I will of course be rooting for Iran and bet on them some crazy amount. One can only dream...

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

lets play friendly in qatar with egypt
                    WINNER GETS CQ
                    and if we lose skocic stay.

hashemian should be our hc for that game

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      WINNER GETS CQ

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        WINNER GETS CQ
                        iran vs egypt what a game, would want to se it ending with: penalty shootout
                        with both teams proven poor record in penalty shootouts (asia cup and africa cup/wc qualifiers)
                        not that would be an exhiting game

would even be a ok june friendly..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          iran vs egypt what a game, would want to se it ending with: penalty shootout
                          with both teams proven poor record in penalty shootouts (asia cup and africa cup/wc qualifiers)
                          not that would be an exhiting game
                          would even be a ok june friendly..
                          iran and england
                          always lose in pk in major tournments.
                          asian cups ended in pk lose or extra time lose for tm
                          1984 pk
                          1996 pk
                          2000 ext
                          2007 pk
                          2011 ext
                          2015 pk
                          here is crazy stat from my own memory watching games correct me if i am wrong
                          SINCE 1996 FIRST GAME OF ASIAN CUP 2-1 losing to iraq
                          UNTIL 2019 SEMIFINAL
                          TM HAS NOT LOST A MATCH IN ASIAN CUP IN 90 MINUTES
                          OF ACTION
                          THATS 2 defeat in 6 CONSICUTIVE TOURNMENTS
                          aghayeh goalmohamadi ein chi vagteh chip zadan bood baradar😢😢

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            Hopefully Skocic is replaced before the WC.

Our clubs are signing foreign coaches left and right ATM.
                            This shows nothing is impossible and hopefully TM is next.

This is the WC not a mickey mouse tournament.
                            IFF needs to wake up.
                            Yes but hiring is one thing. Honoring contracts is another. Ask Stramachoni and others. That's why coaches in IPL are a revolving door. Even Majidi with his record setting year left asap for greener pastures.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Yes but hiring is one thing. Honoring contracts is another. Ask Stramachoni and others. That's why coaches in IPL are a revolving door. Even Majidi with his record setting year left asap for greener pastures.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              I think most coaches would take that risk given the spotlight the WC would offer.

Comment

Carlos Q his “””attention to detail is so extreme that he has a ocd about players position on the fields , especially them knowing what they need to be doing at all times , when the teams has the ball , loses the ball or is playing defense that is why some players or teams his style doesn’t work for them , he is kind of against creative or talented players holding onto the ball too long or playing with the ball too long

At this point in time I think him coming back is a long shot even though I really wish I am wrong and he comes back and it be a major surprise , but I think that the only positive I noticed is that sephan got a Portuguese coach and so did esteghlal I mean that is kinda random , but it be nice if we add a couple more Portuguese coaches than at least leagues wise it kinda be friendly for him to come back

Comment

Working...
                                X