Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz In or Carlos Queiroz Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That only leave Korea as an option.
    Absolutely no way Qatar or Japan sack their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Not just the friendly results. Their performance against weak asian teams have been alarming for them.
      They are Saudi Arabia. What do they expect. They don't have a single player who plays outside of Saudi.
      Yes, they have money, but all their influence and money in Asia can only get them so far.
      Plus they try to always play attacking football which is insane with their resources.
      It's why even Russia whopped them last World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        That only leave Korea as an option.
        Absolutely no way Qatar or Japan sack their coach.
        What about Oz?

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          Nope.
          If its not saudi then the news is just a rumor.

Please don't tell me he saw this and made that news up :

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            They are Saudi Arabia. What do they expect. They don't have a single player who plays outside of Saudi.
            Yes, they have money, but all their influence and money in Asia can only get them so far.
            Plus they try to always play attacking football which is insane with their resources.
            It's why even Russia whopped them last World Cup.
            Spoke to arabic journalist, it seems they did consider to fire renard but because it was too close to the WC they decided to keep him.

So if its not saudi arabi , iran and australia then that leaves qatar , japan and south korea lol.

I think the news is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              I really hope I'm right but if it wasn't Iran, I don't think you would be posting . Fingers crossed that it's Iran.
              I've already mentioned on twitter that it isn't Iran.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

That makes me sad

Comment

If it's not Iran, then all we know is an Asian country is about to make a very dumb mistake.

Comment

What about Oz?
                    Arya said it's not Australia or Saudi.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Arya said it's not Australia or Saudi.
                      Then Korea or Qatar are f***ing themselves badly.
                      Or CQ constantly whopping Korea finally got to them. Does CQ have it out for Bento or something?

Comment

Why in their right mind would Saudi even consider the idea of firing Renard?
                        He's arguably the best manager in Asia right now! Completely revamped the Saudi national team.

We were completely dumb not to get him when the opportunity was right there.

Comment

God is with them. They get awarded a penalty or two every world cup (not to mention the qualifiers), plus in 1994 every single thing that could go right for them did and they qualified to the 2nd round! Go look at Saeed Owairon's goal - it's like the Belgians were all struck down by disease.
                          That's called bribery not God

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The CQ news is very sad.. I think he would've came to Iran if the opportunity was there.
                            Now we're definitely stuck with Skokic until WC time.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                              Relax guys.

I think many iranians have a special kind of OCD: finding things to have disagreement about.

Right now skocic is our coach, I will support him, things are what they are.

Tomorrow we may have CQ back: I will support him then also.

Iranian culture, life etc is one big dichotomy. I think iranians have more infighting than leftist cults consisting of three

persons.

It's not as much a coach problem as it's a wishy washy I'm an expert at everything iranian attitude. We don't know who is running the country and all u guys can think of is why can't these guys score more goals and carry us vicariously. 2500 farhang, lots of beauty yet no unity, manam manam is killing Iran if it hasn't already.

CQ or any other coach, if we want to compete with the big guys, then our players need to have the same means. Management, discipline and good role models.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Then Korea or Qatar are f***ing themselves badly.
                                Or CQ constantly whopping Korea finally got to them. Does CQ have it out for Bento or something?
                                Bento has been hit and miss. You can argue that with that squad they've been underperforming. Although the timing is horrible as their situation is nowhere as dire as ours.

There could also be the possibility of Sanchez getting an offer he can't refuse, or Japan's coach resigning because of personal reasons.
                                Weirder things have happened.

What if PSG is going for Sanchez because they couldn't land ZZ? I mean they are both bald, so close enough. 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X