Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz In or Carlos Queiroz Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      yaaaaaaa imammmmmm reza
      yaaaaaaaa jesus
      yaaaaaaa moses ,ibrahim and noah

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        yaaaaaaa imammmmmm reza
        yaaaaaaaa jesus
        yaaaaaaa moses ,ibrahim and noah
        I trust Arya and GolBezan on this. Think it's not true. Parliament even said they will not give any money for new coach.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Here is an interview with Teymorian, a player that I respect very much. He was a student of CQ and follows Iranian football very closely. He probably knows a thing or two about football. He has played in two world cups and has been in the locker room with many coaches, knows different tactics, etc...

Discussion of TM starts 2 minutes into this video.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfHck-s...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

When Sardar supported Skocic, some here said that Sardar has no choice because he does not want to be crossed off TM's squad. What about Teymorian? Is he lobbying to get back into the squad?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            I trust Arya and GolBezan on this. Think it's not true. Parliament even said they will not give any money for new coach.
            they say a lot of the things
            and opposit happens.

forigner coach salary is not issue
            (they dont want to pay iranian coach top
            money)
            look at ss cach
            teraktor coaches
            sepahan.

if cq says YES
            the money will be put together.
            in
            medhat shalaby zelzeleh
            Mahboobeh harchi deleh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              CQ's first Twitter post since APRIL 11th (which was his farewell message to Egyptian fans/players). Coincidence? I think not. He's a tactical/mind games genius and the timing/topic of this post certainly has some relevance to TM's current situation.
              What a charlatan. Sure now he remembers us. I will never forget how signing a new contract was way more important to winning the Asian Cup.

Comment

Just to clarify from Arya here - Do I have a concrete source that it's untrue Queiroz is returning? No. I really hope its true, but I don't think it will happen.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                  Just to clarify from Arya here - Do I have a concrete source that it's untrue Queiroz is returning? No. I really hope its true, but I don't think it will happen.
                  Of course not. LOL maa iranihaa (masoolin) digeh oonghadram gagool nistim. Taraf 8 saal forsat daasht....

Comment

Medhat Shalaby is our saviour.

Comment

80m pray for CQ return

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                        80m pray for CQ return
                        Well, 80m minus ~25 on this forum based on this poll lol

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...Skocic-with-CQ

Comment

"He's a fantastic coach and teacher, and his main purpose in life is to develop young people, to inspire them and to make sure they turn out good human beings, so that's the reason I'm here to support him. I know him well and he's a great man of great dignity" - Sir Alex Ferguson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/7418151.stm

Comment

In 100%. ATM IFF is acting like they are out of their minds, which aint surprising.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

in!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

in!
                                SHIR CARLOS

Comment

Working...
                                X