Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz In or Carlos Queiroz Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will stay for AC 2019, and if we qualify for next round by beating Portugal, I do believe it will be his last world cup. There's nothing more he can do.

We all hope he stays
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      He will stay for AC 2019, and if we qualify for next round by beating Portugal, I do believe it will be his last world cup. There's nothing more he can do.

We all hope he stays
      Nagoo aziz nagoo 😢

Comment

I think CQ will have an awesome squad by WC 2022, many players will play in europe, more skill, more ability will come to the team along with experience and calmness. we will play a high pressure up in the other teams half and we will play more attacking i think. we shall see be omide khoda harchi beshe be salahe TM bashe.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          We all hope he stays
          That is not true at all. He can stay with TM for another 4 years and take TM to the final of WC. This is possible considering how our boys are thriving and our league football is improving. This would be his greatest achievement. Just Like Alex Ferguson stayed with Manu and built the team and won so many trophies. He has already won praises from the football world and is considered a top coach. Let us not forget he achieved that with the people who believed in him and trusted him as oppose to the people of Portugal who didn't believe in him and sacked him. A great coach only becomes great when those who he manages believe in him and work with him. This is true with all those great managers. you see some of them do magic with some teams and with others they achieve nothing. CQ is doing very well with the Iranian team. He probably has no time to win that respect with any other team. So his best chance of achieving greater heights in football, I believe is with Iran.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

You do realize that Quireoz is the only reason, that we are, where we are? Just wait and see without him what happens.
            A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

CQ's marriage to Iran and Iranian football has been successfully phenomenal; he will not have this success if he goes elsewhere, so he will surely stay! it is with our TM that he has received so much adulation, appreciation and praise....

Comment

He applied for the Cameroon job and was by far the best applicant out of the 70+ applicants (the 2nd and 3rd best was Domenech and Bierhoff...)

Everything is lined up for 2022. After that, he will probably really want to go.

Comment

Carlos is the single greatest thing that has ever happened to Iranian football, his impact far outweighs that of any other individual in our history. For those that somehow fail to see that, trust me, you will the second he leaves.
                  ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Is there any way we can archive this thread or something. I mean it's not even up for debate how much this guy has enacted a paradigm shift in Iranian football.

I'm worried in case he is thinking of whether or not to stay he logs into his favourite Iranian football forum and sees this thread.

Comment

I hope for the Asian Cup CQ will play attacking football (mind you this the type of football we should played with at the WC, our defense was more than capable than Japan's). We shown we are capable of attacking football and the new introduction of players are attacking like Moharrami, Ghoddos, and Jahanbakhsh too.

I am angered by the lack of play time of Ghoddos, I hope he realizes how lucky we are to have a player of his sort on our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        I hope for the Asian Cup CQ will play attacking football (mind you this the type of football we should played with at the WC, our defense was more than capable than Japan's). We shown we are capable of attacking football and the new introduction of players are attacking like Moharrami, Ghoddos, and Jahanbakhsh too.

I am angered by the lack of play time of Ghoddos, I hope he realizes how lucky we are to have a player of his sort on our team.
                        Dude, go read Dr. Strangemoosh's post under the Hooman Afzali thread once more, and maybe you will realize that ATTACKING FOOTBALL WOULD HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR US. Our defense was better than Japan's because we were organized and played defensive football.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Dude, go read Dr. Strangemoosh's post under the Hooman Afzali thread once more, and maybe you will realize that ATTACKING FOOTBALL WOULD HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR US. Our defense was better than Japan's because we were organized and played defensive football.
                          Against Asian opponents? So we can't play attacking football for hereonforth for the Asian Cup? OK maybe in the finals we play like this, but in the group stages though? Everyone else was saying we could have done better attacking (these are kharegi pundits and people with a background in football)

Do you believe in the saying "attack is the best form of defence?"

Comment

Against Asian opponents? So we can't play attacking football for hereonforth for the Asian Cup? OK maybe in the finals we play like this, but in the group stages though? Everyone else was saying we could have done better attacking (these are kharegi pundits and people with a background in football)

Hoorad, in your first post, you clearly said this is the way we should've played in the group stages, stating that we should have attacked versus Morocco, Spain, and Portugal...

Of course we will attack more when playing inferior teams like Yemen, Iraq, and Vietnam, but the World Cup is another animal in comparison to the World Cup...

And no, attack is not the best form of defense. Defense is the best form of defense, period.

Comment

Bro we need to adjust our play style depending on our opposition.
                              So of course we'll play more attacking football against Asian sides, as we will be physically and technically superior to most of them and can thus afford to hold the ball more.

I promise you we will see more goals, especially against the weaker teams. But don't expect 4-0 games as long as we play the way we do.
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

You obviously did not watch the 2015 Asia Cup, even then we played more attacking so not sure what you are thinking & worried about here when we have a much better team in 2019. This was the WC and we played the exact tactic we should have played. Earning 4 points and being in the running to make it to the next round even until the last minute of the last group game. That is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X