Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz In or Carlos Queiroz Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this negative talk by some members reminds me of an old member here that some might remember called Kaiser Amir, he was so negative towards CQ and was out to get rid of him before the last WC, based on CQ's formation and tactics, dropping some players like Khalatbari, Rahmati, etc, etc. Fortunately after the WC and the performance that TM had he didn't return. Hopefully something similar happens this time around as well, not so much for the negative members to leave but understand the fact that what CQ is doing is calculated and about a process that has the long term outlook, if you just look at the now you will get giddy

Comment

OK Guys! Lets take it easy here!
      I myself voted IN in favor of CQ, but I respect different opinions, that I don't agree with!
      You can express yourselves in the poll, where the results speak for themselves.
      But let others also have their views and express their thoughts!
      Thanks!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Some of our members are very emotional, love CQ one day, and hate him the next...

CQ is a world class coach and wants to succeed. He has been our coach for 7 years and knows what he's doing. Let's not sit behind our computers thousands of miles away and use rumors to attack him at such a pivotal time...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Iran coach Queiroz laments 'no one wants to play against us'

This is such a lie! Don't say that CQ, say I didn't want to play because I was afraid to reveal my tactics!
          Iran's tactics are no secret. Even neutral fans from different continents know what to expect.

Again, why are we pretending CQ has any say on friendlies and politics? I bet he wishes he was in control of that.

Comment

iran tactics are a secret, at least CQ will keep it as secret as much as they need.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
              Iran's tactics are no secret. Even neutral fans from different continents know what to expect.

Again, why are we pretending CQ has any say on friendlies and politics? I bet he wishes he was in control of that.
              Carlos for President of iran 😁😁😁

Comment

#CQIN (for now, but leave Shojaei in St. Petersburg!!!)

Regardless, we should win sliverware at Asian Cup, so let's see how he does there!

Comment

carlos is the most courageous iranian man since reza shah pahlavi
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    #CQIN (for now, but leave Shojaei in St. Petersburg!!!)
                    Regardless, we should win sliverware at Asian Cup, so let's see how he does there!
                    Be careful with this approach. How many times has the one favourite of any tournament in the world gone on to win it? Or even just the World Cup, Asian Cup or Euros?

In tournament football things happen. Cameroon, Chile (twice in 2 years) and USA are their region's champions and didn't even qualify, while Portugal and Australia aren't the best teams in Europe and Asia.

It's one thing to win a one-off tournament, it's another to improve decades of performance in the space of just 4 World Cup games, and there's still 2 games to go. And it's not just the results, it's the maturity and improving everyone's games, it's the players Carlos can convince to join. When he leaves, if he's replaced by an Iranian or inexperienced or unqualified manager rather than a coach, we can only go backwards.

Comment

After watching the Iran - Spain match, I have to say CQ is truly the best coach we ever had and will ever have in the near future. IFF, GIVE THIS MAN A RAISE AND MAKE SURE HE STAYS UNTIL 2022. We did exceptionally well so far considering our circumstances, and have a good shot at advancing to R16. And with 4 more years with CQ at the helm, we can become an even bigger force in the next world cup. Thank you CQ

Comment

CQ for Head of IFF

Comment

CQ mind games for TM!

Comment

He must be retained. Up his salary by 25%.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Does CQ really want to stay after 7 of BS IFF... even if he gets a raise this guy could coach in my opinion any team in the world at this stage. I just hope he doesn’t stay in Asia like Qatar or shit like that.It would suck.

Comment

If Carlos leaves I will legitimately cry.. So many memories.. Good and bad.

I know some joke around about building him a statue, but I think they should actually build him a statue. Or have a building commemorating what he has done for our football.

This great man is a legend and we love him dearly. I know I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X