Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    We have several weeks left before transfer windows close. I chose to be patient and stand for the possibility that several of our big talents will improve their teams in Europe. Here are my predictions
    and feel free to make fun of me if any of them don't materialize Before the end of transfer windows:

1- ARJ will sign with an EPL team or at least with a team in one of the top 4 leagues in Europe
    2- PAG will sign with a team in Europe
    3- Milad will sign with a better European league team
    4- Amiri will sign with Trabzonspor
    Two down, two to go

Comment

Mame Thiam decided not to re-sign with Esteghlal and to look for a new club. Big losses for us so far with Nourafkan, Ebrahimi, Hosseini and now also Thiam leaving.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Mame Thiam decided not to re-sign with Esteghlal and to look for a new club. Big losses for us so far with Nourafkan, Ebrahimi, Hosseini and now also Thiam leaving.
        I hope Mame Thiam stays in the PGPL

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          I hope Mame Thiam stays in the PGPL
          Rumors are that he's signed with some Arab team.

Other rumors are that Morteza Tabrizi is close to signing with Esteghlal and that Esteghlal is also looking at Östersunds' Nigerian forward Alhaji Gero.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I think we can be optimistic this year. 80% of the transfers happen in the last 48 hours of the window. Tbh although I'm very happy with Jahanbakhs's move, I wonder which EPL clubs would have came knocking on the last minute for the top player in Eredivise. A lot of the top teams have just started playing the more serious friendlies and will sort out their squad over the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbolista View Post
              I think we can be optimistic this year. 80% of the transfers happen in the last 48 hours of the window. Tbh although I'm very happy with Jahanbakhs's move, I wonder which EPL clubs would have came knocking on the last minute for the top player in Eredivise. A lot of the top teams have just started playing the more serious friendlies and will sort out their squad over the next few weeks.
              But I think it's a major mistake to wait so long. Not only because you might end up without a new club, but also because it needs time to accommodate with the new club and get in shape in the preseason camps and that's why I hope our boys make quick decisions.

Comment

Kurban Berdyev on getting new Iranian players: On if they are following any more Iranian players: “Yes, there are two in Iran we follow, but they are not 18 yet so we have to wait.”

So that means on the U17 team.

https://twitter.com/RubinKazanUK/sta...82648679907328

Comment

More future prisoners

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Kurban Berdyev on getting new Iranian players: On if they are following any more Iranian players: “Yes, there are two in Iran we follow, but they are not 18 yet so we have to wait.”

F*ck... Can one of the Ayatollahs please issue a Fatwa that makes it haram for Iranian players to go this thug's team?

This man is the biggest cancer to Iranian football since Ghalenoie

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      F*ck... Can one of the Ayatollahs please issue a Fatwa that makes it haram for Iranian players to go this thug's team?

This man is the biggest cancer to Iranian football since Ghalenoie
                      Allahomaa Sallala Mohammad va ala Mohammad

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Tbh we give Berdyev a lot of undeserved shit. He's not holding Azmoun hostage. It's Azmouns fault he wants to stay there, as Berdyev wants to sell him.

However, I will be disappointed if I see our top U17 talents (Allahyar, Delfi) go to Rubin Kazan, as compared to a better Western European club like PSV, Feyenoord, etc.

Lets give credit to guys like Berdyev, Charleroi, etc for even giving our players a chance honestly. A guy I would love to see on Rubin is Rouzbeh Cheshmi, as I think he would fit well there.

Comment

Khanzadeh ===> Ahli Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Tbh we give Berdyev a lot of undeserved shit. He's not holding Azmoun hostage. It's Azmouns fault he wants to stay there, as Berdyev wants to sell him.

However, I will be disappointed if I see our top U17 talents (Allahyar, Delfi) go to Rubin Kazan, as compared to a better Western European club like PSV, Feyenoord, etc.

Lets give credit to guys like Berdyev, Charleroi, etc for even giving our players a chance honestly. A guy I would love to see on Rubin is Rouzbeh Cheshmi, as I think he would fit well there.
                            Definitely not on Berdyev. It's Zlatan Messi's fault for not making moves when he had offers, committing to the RPL, and his absent minded representatives who double up as family members as well.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

With Golovin heading out of CSKA Moscow, they will need a new deep midfielder and I think Saed should push for the move

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                With Golovin heading out of CSKA Moscow, they will need a new deep midfielder and I think Saed should push for the move
                                golovin was more attacking midfielder.

Comment

Working...
                                X