Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    So which one of our boys put themselves into the spotlight for after their performance yesterday?

Considering age and all the factors, I think the biggest winners (in terms of transfer interest) after yesterday's game were Beiranvand and Cheshmi.
    Chesmi
    PourG.
    Beiravand

Ebrahimi only I think to Turkey ore Greece and they would want him surly for free

I am sure with one more good game, you can see some clubs coming after them

Comment

Alaves are interested in Ehsan according to Sport-fm.gr
      http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...zisafi/3530309

Alaves "Flirt" with Hatzisafi
      The Spanish team's transcription target is said to be the ... musical bac-like of Olympiacos

Alaves' interest is reported to have attracted Easthan Chatzisafi, who is currently fighting in the World Cup of Russia with national Iran.

In Spain they say that the Vitoria club's interest is at an early stage and so far there has been no formal contact either with the international ace or with the administration of Olympiacos.

Iran faces Spain this evening and in the second round of the second group it managed to "steal" the victory from Morocco, with Hatzisafi becoming the youngest captain in his national at World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        Alaves are interested in Ehsan according to Sport-fm.gr
        http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...zisafi/3530309

Alaves "Flirt" with Hatzisafi
        The Spanish team's transcription target is said to be the ... musical bac-like of Olympiacos

Alaves' interest is reported to have attracted Easthan Chatzisafi, who is currently fighting in the World Cup of Russia with national Iran.

In Spain they say that the Vitoria club's interest is at an early stage and so far there has been no formal contact either with the international ace or with the administration of Olympiacos.

Iran faces Spain this evening and in the second round of the second group it managed to "steal" the victory from Morocco, with Hatzisafi becoming the youngest captain in his national at World Cup.

These rumours are great because the way they mess up the names is always hilarious. Anyways Spain has been hit or miss for our players, but with Hajsafi being in his prime this would be the time to make a last big move.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Well, that is exactly what it is, isn't it?

Judging by only today's and yesterday's games, if you were going to attract good players from the WC teams for your high ranked club, which players would you prefer to buy? Players from Iceland or Iran? Please try not to be biased.
          I don't think you understood his sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Any clubs want to get Omid Ebrahimi?
            He's probably going to Qatar after the World Cup.

Comment

Why doesn't Kia Joorabchian manage any Iranian players?
              Last edited by The; 06-20-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                With his sketchy techniques and friends, managing an Iranian would simply put even more pressure on him.

Comment

Any rumors for our player's after yesterdays preformance?

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi, Majid Hosseini, Porualiganji, Beiranvand must have turned some heads ... they were phenomenal. I hope the scouts reward them.

Saeid bossed the midfield against the best midfield in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      I can ask him - if you want. There is a chance I am going to see him soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        I can ask him - if you want. There is a chance I am going to see him soon.
                        Wow, that would be amazing my man.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Ezza gets an offer to go to Atletico. If there is a player that I can see wearing either Barca, RM, or AM shirt its Ezza
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                            I wouldn't be surprised if Ezza gets an offer to go to Atletico. If there is a player that I can see wearing either Barca, RM, or AM shirt its Ezza
                            Yeah seriously!!! Now that I think about it I'm even more pissed! What the fuck is a player like Ezatolahi in Annkar Gooz and FC Crapstov they are crap teams!!! He should at least be playing for Schalke, he is better than Bentaleb.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                              Team Melli essentially play Barca/Real Madrid yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if they have la liga offers, or even from serie A teams.

Ezza is so young, as you said legitly he can end up on a top 5 team. Hope the world is less biased against us after this tournament so the transfers go smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                                Team Melli essentially play Barca/Real Madrid yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if they have la liga offers, or even from serie A teams.

Ezza is so young, as you said legitly he can end up on a top 5 team. Hope the world is less biased against us after this tournament so the transfers go smoothly.
                                People seemed to fall in love with TM after we began playing attacking football against Spain. I think Ezza's age and experience will lead to some solid mid table offers from top leagues. Italy would be great for him to perfect his passing and defending, but the German league is best for developing youth. Could see a team like Leipzig being interested in Saeed as they need a replacement for Keita.

Comment

Working...
                                X