No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have several weeks left before transfer windows close. I chose to be patient and stand for the possibility that several of our big talents will improve their teams in Europe. Here are my predictions
    and feel free to make fun of me if any of them don't materialize Before the end of transfer windows:

1- ARJ will sign with an EPL team or at least with a team in one of the top 4 leagues in Europe
    2- PAG will sign with a team in Europe
    3- Milad will sign with a better European league team
    4- Amiri will sign with Trabzonspor

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      What is frightening :

- the topscorer of Holland is begging a fkin Leicester to get out of Holland
      - the second topscorer of Belgium has no offer
      - the best player of Swedish league + a good Europa league against top team has only random french league interest.
      - the iranian messi, who had so many articles, media and adverisement + goals against top teams will stay in Berdiev FC (also because of his own fault).
      - a product of Atletico academy, who was wonderful against Spain and Portugal has no offer.
      - the 2nd topscorer of Greece has only a interest from Turkey.
      - a young left back that is solid with TM, in Russian league and during the WC has no real offer.
      - a GK that concede only 2 goals during the WC, made several saves and stopped CR7 penalty has no real offer.
      Stop being so negative. I have never seen a more negative member on PFDC in my life.

Jahanbakhsh isnt begging to join leicester, stop it. If anything its the other way around.

Rezaei does in fact have offers from better teams, Ansarifard had bundesliga offers but is too expensive for those teams, Ghoddos has offers from very good teams, and big LOL for saying Beiranvand doesnt have any real offers. Torino, Dynamo Kiev, etc arent real offers??

Quit being negative and grow some patience son

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        We can sit here and blame everyone for this unfortunate circumastance, but bottom line this comes back to having a shitty agent.
        Real talk that's all it comes down to. I was just looking at Beiro's Transfermarket profile and his agent is some Irani dude from Austia whose biggest client is Beiro valued at $1.5 Mil and Amiri Valued at 1 mil. as for Hossieni, his agent is some dude based out of Ukraine whose biggest client is Hossieni at 1.5 mil and Rezaeian at 1 mil.

If your agent's connections are all mid to low tier Ukrainian and Austrian teams, chances are you won't get good transfers.

Comment

vahid amiri is doing his medical with trbzonspor right now.

looks like trabzonspor gave up on majid hoseini? are there any details why the deal didnt happen? did esteghlal ask for to much money or what exactly?

Comment

I am really surprised that Ezatolahi has no offers. He was an amazing performer in the World Cup and he is only 21!!!! How is that possible??? It really makes no sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              I am really surprised that Ezatolahi has no offers. He was an amazing performer in the World Cup and he is only 21!!!! How is that possible??? It really makes no sense to me.
              Anderlecht and Club Brugge are highly interested according to Russian sources. You may have missed it, was reported like last week. He is definitely leaving rostov anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                At this point, we've had more transfers to Europe from IPL than we have had from Russia.

Also, Ezzi did good ( definitely enough to get offers from Belgium and Holland) but let's not forget he was responsible for Ronaldo's penalty, and his poor position/attempt at intercepting the pass in the start of the sequence was the reason spain scored.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  At this point, we've had more transfers to Europe from IPL than we have had from Russia.

Also, Ezzi did good ( definitely enough to get offers from Belgium and Holland) but let's not forget he was responsible for Ronaldo's penalty, and his poor position/attempt at intercepting the pass in the start of the sequence was the reason spain scored.
                  yeah but on a whole the guy was phenomenal. So many key interceptions and tackles, and great positioning in spain game. One moment where he should have fouled resulted in a freak lucky goal.

Comment

https://twitter.com/LiveTransferNew/...56043304468481

Leicester made a bid for Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Stop being so negative. I have never seen a more negative member on PFDC in my life.
                      Jahanbakhsh isnt begging to join leicester, stop it. If anything its the other way around.
                      Rezaei does in fact have offers from better teams, Ansarifard had bundesliga offers but is too expensive for those teams, Ghoddos has offers from very good teams, and big LOL for saying Beiranvand doesnt have any real offers. Torino, Dynamo Kiev, etc arent real offers??
                      Quit being negative and grow some patience son
                      What are the offers Rezaei have?
                      About Dinamo Kiev and the rest, that's just Bazar garmi that come from iranian sources. Iranian sources = BS. No foreign sources even speak about them.
                      About Ghoddos, Bordeaux sounds a legit rumors but that's it.
                      About JB, we know nothing except contradictory news

Comment

Rezaei has stated he will stay to help the new guys transition, which is very commendable imo. He will turn 27 just before next summer, good timing for a big move while leaving the new Belgian based legionairres prepared to train the next Iranians who come in

Comment

https://twitter.com/Iranianfox

??????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Brighton?? Wait I’m confused now

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                Did you just quote this post by me again? Wow dude. You quoting me again just proves how bothered and insecure you are about what I said.

I won’t disrespect you like you just disrespected me. I can also tell the difference between fake news and real news. I didn’t come out and say “Beiranvand is 100% not going or going to a top European league.” And then after, click back to respond and get back at another.

You don’t even know me and you say, “you are still new to the world of TM football.” Get out of here with that dude.
                                Even so curious to know how you feel about Brighton signing ARJ? Considering he was our best chance to land a top team!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X