No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever considered the fact that certain people just don’t want to leave Iran? Some of these guys come from a very sheltered background. Honestly culturally they will have a very hard time adapting to the western world. A lot of Iranians don’t leave their parents house until they are about to get married. And then when they do, they live in the House next door.

Comment

arsene wenger rumored to take over japan national team

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
        arsene wenger rumored to take over japan national team
        If you read the title it says IRANIAN FOOTBALL TRANSFER, not quite sure exactly what that has relation to?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          If you read the title it says IRANIAN FOOTBALL TRANSFER, not quite sure exactly what that has relation to?
          iran is japanese nation everyone knows this

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
            iran is japanese nation everyone knows this
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...c-Sports-Forum

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              Has anyone ever considered the fact that certain people just don’t want to leave Iran? Some of these guys come from a very sheltered background. Honestly culturally they will have a very hard time adapting to the western world. A lot of Iranians don’t leave their parents house until they are about to get married. And then when they do, they live in the House next door.
              Thanks. Especially true for Beiro's case I guess: married, having kids, very bound to Iran and especially Lorestan. Also, seeing that Haghighi and Makani didn't significantly improve their careers by moving to Europe and not even being called-up for TM may have strenghthened his decision to stay in Iran.

Comment

12 years and still counting and not a single damn transfer to a top 4-5 European league, this is shame consider how well TM performed in last 3-4 years!

Comment

https://twitter.com/brfootball/statu...61469118050304

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    12 years and still counting and not a single damn transfer to a top 4-5 European league, this is shame consider how well TM performed in last 3-4 years!
                    As discussed many times over, there is a negative stigma with IRANIAN players in Europe. Specially teams that will play in Champions League or Europa league. The chance of them playing an Israeli team is high. They don't want to try to explain why their players don't travel to Israel. Once Iranian government officially stops this crap, we will have players in top teams.
                    additionally you have to realize a lot of teams are owned or controlled by wealthy jews, they don't want Iranian players in their teams

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                      As discussed many times over, there is a negative stigma with IRANIAN players in Europe. Specially teams that will play in Champions League or Europa league. The chance of them playing an Israeli team is high. They don't want to try to explain why their players don't travel to Israel. Once Iranian government officially stops this crap, we will have players in top teams.
                      additionally you have to realize a lot of teams are owned or controlled by wealthy jews, they don't want Iranian players in their teams
                      To be very honest, I always thought the same and still partially do, however, Iranians in general do not seem to want to go out of their comfort zone, footballers in particular mostly come from working class backgrounds and love the sudden rise to fame in Iran. I was hoping that we the massive devaluation of our currency that even the ones who are money hungry would consider moves abroad as even a 200k usd contract now is 1.5 billion toman but it doesn't seem to be the case. I'm still positive that we will have a couple of decent transfers before the seasons begin.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

So outside of Nekounam, Teymourian, Dejagah and Shojaei which Iranian player do you think even was good enough to play in the top 4 leagues?

It's only now (this seasons) that we have 3 players that could play in those leagues again and all 3 might very well end up playing I'm such leagues.

Comment

for a good transfer window to europe, teams like us (asian, african) need to make LASTING IMPRESSIONS at the WC, ... have at least a couple of note-worthy performances where the world that normally ignores such teams, sits up & takes notice.

Did we?
                          In MY opinion, we did .... mostly & for decent periods against portugal and perhaps last 30 minutes vs spain.
                          wold that be enough?
                          That's a highly subjective matter, depending on the viewer (scouts, managers, club owners, ...), his references, ...etc.

But I think we all can agree Japan did have far more of an impact, with advancing through 1st stage and nearly beating a star studed belgium in 1/8th round that more viewers tune in (many ignore the bulk of group phase games)

even Korea has had good impact with their eliminating Germany, which got the world glued in and made explosive news.

we did some good. But in the end, we still lost to spain and drew with portugal.
                          from a neutral foreigners' POV, that's still behind the above two events in terms of world attention & sustained memory. Remember, many forget the WAY we almost beat portugal and merely remember the 1-1 scoreline only.

Comment

any news on ARJ?????

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Our best world cup performer of all time is Mahdavikia. He played very well in 98.

I remember Mahdavikia making the extended FIFA team of the tournament for WC 98, and pundits on BBC and ITV were saying that they would love to sign him (Martin O'Neill said "I want him at Leicester")

There were months of rumours linking him to big english, italian, german sides until eventually he signed for VFL Bochum on loan, 6 months after the world cup finished.

Although he moved to an HSV which was beginning to play well again a year later, it still helped me adjust my expectations when it comes to iranian transfers.

When people said 23-year-old Ali Karimi has been signed by atletico madrid in 2001, I said I'll only believe it when he wears the T-shirt. he ended up going to Al-Ahli instead

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Our best world cup performer of all time is Mahdavikia. He played very well in 98.

I remember Mahdavikia making the extended FIFA team of the tournament for WC 98, and pundits on BBC and ITV were saying that they would love to sign him (Martin O'Neill said "I want him at Leicester")

There were months of rumours linking him to big english, italian, german sides until eventually he signed for VFL Bochum on loan, 6 months after the world cup finished.

Although he moved to an HSV which was beginning to play well again a year later, it still helped me adjust my expectations when it comes to iranian transfers.

When people said 23-year-old Ali Karimi has been signed by atletico madrid in 2001, I said I'll only believe it when he wears the T-shirt. he ended up going to Al-Ahli instead
                                I think you are forgetting the reason he didnt tranfer was
                                1 -sarbazi
                                2 Tottenham was willing to pay good money for him to pp and part of it other than sarbazi issue was Tottenham being jewish owned,
                                He was tranfered to paas and was very unmotivated until the sarbazi (conscription) issue got eventualy solved and ended up un bochum and the rest is history

Comment

Working...
                                X