Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    lol does Beiro think a team is gonna want him mid season? nows the time to do it or else he'll be an after thought

he said that his dream is to play in europe, now that the door is open, he's closing it. smh
    As I mentioned before, Beiro will go wherever the money is especially when he comes from a poor background not to mention he has two young kids. He isn’t leaving Iran anytime soon if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Any word on Sardar Azmoun transfer?
      I thought Rubin was trying hard to sell him.
      there chance to sell him with a good margin was last year 20mio to Lazio....Shame for both Kazan and Sardar this didnt go through

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        there chance to sell him with a good margin was last year 20mio to Lazio....Shame for both Kazan and Sardar this didnt go through

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

It won't surprise me if Rubin Kazan is relegated this year. They are in shambles. Sardar will come off the bench again, and play a couple starts, and we will finally have a player in Russian second division! They were close to relegation this year, I don't see them being any better this year.

TM should sign Berdyev as coach, and Sardar will be on TM forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Looks like Bordeaux in Ligue 1 is the French team following Ghoddos (according to Ostersund's president). "Bigger" clubs are also after him, apparently, which is awesome! I'm thinking Dortmund or another big name German team is competing with Bordeaux for Saman's signature.

https://www.girondins33.com/Actualit...-ghoddos/27957
          Bordeaux seems highly possible since Malcolm in the Middle is leaving for Spurs. A shame he didn't get much playtime at the WC and has to go by his EL performance on his resume. :/

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/464297/نگرانی-حا...-می-شوند
            Persepolis executive board chairman states the club would be happy for both Amiri and Beiranvand to become legionnaires.

Amiri has offers from Qatar and Turkey. Also there is Fenerbahce rumour around Beiro(only Iranian source which makes it doubtful)

Comment

Masoud is in negotiation with Apollon Smyrni F.C. Apparently he has asked for $200k.
              He’s hoping to continue his football in Europe, but if that doesn’t happen, Nassaji is the most likely next destination.

https://sportsroom.gr/2018/07/11/se-...ona-o-masount/

Comment

We will see how all these rumors will end but it seems azmoun and taremi fkkl up badly their career

Comment

i hope amiri and beiro go europe also, will be a good option for them.

Comment

I think people find it hard to realize that players won’t leave especially when they have little kids.
                    Players like Beiro and Alipour won’t taste Europe anytime soon. Turkey might be the best hope

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      Anderlecht and F.C. Brugge interested in signing Saeid Ezzatolahi according to Russian newspaper sport express
                      http://90tv.ir/news/464038/دو-تیم-بل...زتاللهی
                      https://m.bombardir.ru/news/550182-H...ht-ili-Bryugge
                      Brugge would be better for him but they already have a pretty good defensive midfielder, Marvelous Nakamba but in brugge's 3-5-2 system I guess they can even play together.

There's too much pressure playing for anderlecht, one or two bad games and youre not playing anymore and as someone mentioned above, they have a really good academy which means that there are always players ready to grab any given opportunity. Theres actually a young player who played a few games this season who looked promising. They also had a really bad season last year so fans, medias will be even more harsh this year.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                        Yes you’re 200% right, maybe he should stay in AZ forever or even make a move to a smaller MLS team to protect him from getting injured...
                        Har Har Har you're funny ! Who said stay in AZ forever ? so according to you there are only 2 leagues in the world?

He could Join Bundesliga ( we had most success in this league), La Liga (2nd league for iranians) , Serie A (love to see another iranian in this league) , even teams like Ajax or Anderlecht or Club Brugge .

All the iranian players that played in Premier league got injured badly ! Even Our Bull anderanik!
                        I hope this is just a rumor and he doesn't join any premier league teams but if he does i wish him well and hope he be the first iranian not to get injured in premier league

BTW premier league is not like MLS sosol football

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Har Har Har you're funny ! Who said stay in AZ forever ? so according to you there are only 2 leagues in the world?

He could Join Bundesliga ( we had most success in this league), La Liga (2nd league for iranians) , Serie A (love to see another iranian in this league) , even teams like Ajax or Anderlecht or Club Brugge .

All the iranian players that played in Premier league got injured badly ! Even Our Bull anderanik!
                          I hope this is just a rumor and he doesn't join any premier league teams but if he does i wish him well and hope he be the first iranian not to get injured in premier league

BTW premier league is not like MLS sosol football
                          Nekunam and shojaei suffered heavy injuries in spain, same with karimi in germany (dont remember hashemian and mahdavikia), same with dejagah in wolfsburg or in his own garden while preparing a bbq

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Nekunam and shojaei suffered heavy injuries in spain, same with karimi in germany (dont remember hashemian and mahdavikia), same with dejagah in wolfsburg or in his own garden while preparing a bbq
                            Okay bro listen ! Injuries happen in every league in the world ! But you have to look at the way teams play in that league to see if its suitable for that player. Premier league is mainly physical! IMO AJB is not a physical player and is not built for Premier league. Also about La Liga Shojaei played 100 games in La liga in (2008-2013). Nekounam Played 149 games (2006–2012). Shojaei was really unlucky and sadly got injured against Atletico (metatarsal fracture), which needs time to heal. Both Shoja and nekou did well after their injury got healed.

But look at Sharu Naraji (lost his career!) and Dejagah got injured in practice in January and he is still injured ! He had surgery on his back! and According to TV3 reporter he is still getting shots for his back pain. His football in Team melli is most probably finished !

You know what lets wait and see what happens.

Comment

Vahid Amiri between Celta Vigo and Persepolis

Comment

He wants more from Persepolis. We have seen this before.

Comment

Working...
                                X