Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Hey guys I have a question, Is Fernando Torres the first real huge player to have joined the Japanese League?

Not at all....podoloski is there now and in the past guys like Zico, Hulk, Gary Lineker, and even your very own Freddy Ljungberg have played in J-league
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

With regards to saeid transfer, Brugge is the better of the two teams, he can definitely succeed in both. Also both will provide him with Europa league, Brugge will actually provide him with Champions League which would be fantastic. I feel like although belgian league overall is weaker than Russian League, he could showcase and improve the technical side to his game much better than in RPL where teams use him as a very deep destroyer. I am also fairly sure he will have offers from top moscow sides, mayb Krasnodar. These teams are also very competitive in Europe, more so than belgian teams. Given his age, either place he goes, if he performs, top clubs from top leagues will come after him. Its really his choice, I can totally get staying in russia with a top team, or taking the belgian offers.

Comment

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/11...a-jahanbakhsh/

Yes the Rumor is Leicester want sign Jahanbaksh

Comment

Someone wake Hoorad up!

Comment

still wish he wasnt going to england though. Really thought he deserved champions league, or at the least europa league football next term.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              still wish he wasnt going to england though. Really thought he deserved champions league, or at the least europa league football next term.
              Leicister is Good Team for him.

Comment

Leicester is the best team for him since Mahrez went to Man City today, and if he follows in his footsteps he could join his dream club in 5 years time Man Utd. (And Man City is a much better than Man Utd)

Comment

I will cream if Jahanbaksh goes to Leicester

Comment

Leicester Players

Vardy, Musa, Maguire, Schmeichel, Ihenacho etc

Leicester is Good Team.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                      https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/11...a-jahanbakhsh/

Yes the Rumor is Leicester want sign Jahanbaksh
                      No No No please Nooooo ! Watch him get injured ! I repeat Premier league is not suitable for iranian players ! 100% he'll get injured and miss Team melli games!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        No No No please Nooooo ! Watch him get injured ! I repeat Premier league is not suitable for iranian players ! 100% he'll get injured and miss Team melli games!
                        Yes you’re 200% right, maybe he should stay in AZ forever or even make a move to a smaller MLS team to protect him from getting injured...

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          Yes you’re 200% right, maybe he should stay in AZ forever or even make a move to a smaller MLS team to protect him from getting injured...
                          my daughter's team "lady bugs" needs a winger.

Comment

Two words: Anderlecht Academy.

The guy is still young and can benefit from their amazing coaches

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Leicester is the best team for him since Mahrez went to Man City today, and if he follows in his footsteps he could join his dream club in 5 years time Man Utd. (And Man City is a much better than Man Utd)
                              I am worried he'll flop, he's replacing a huge talent and the premier league is very unforgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                                I am worried he'll flop, he's replacing a huge talent and the premier league is very unforgiving.
                                Flopping is a possibility at any team. Many of the newer placers are replacing the huge talents and we as talents have to be realistic, but not delousional. We are not expecting them to do exactly the same as the player they are replacing, but we expect them to show fight in each and every match.

Comment

Working...
                                X