This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
    Thank you very much for your help. Lol i learned writing and readign farsi but cuz not both my parents are iranian and i dont speak much farsi at home my farsi got weaker and sometimes i dont understand certain terms. Thats the problem hehe
    Hmm so they got the money but they cant put it in his account? is this possible? is the reason for that the sanctions or what? i mean as mentioned before there are other foreign coaches like branko and schäfer and i havent heard of them having problems. To me i almost sounds like BS and they dont have the money and they just trying to buy time. I dont know how they are communicating with CQ and if he belives that they actually have the money or not. Are those 700K the money he request for his time til ASIA CUP or from his previous salary they havent paid yet?
    I see. where is your other half from? From mom or dad?

The money is the rest of his salary from before. and I think there can be different situations between the coaches. They may have Iranian bank accounts while CQ has requested Euros in his bank outside Iran. I don't know how that works but one thing is sure....Taj wouldn't come and lie officially about CQ's salary. He said they sent 16k x 3 Euros to his account and all 3 times they got the money back.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help. Lol i learned writing and readign farsi but cuz not both my parents are iranian and i dont speak much farsi at home my farsi got weaker and sometimes i dont understand certain terms. Thats the problem hehe
      Hmm so they got the money but they cant put it in his account? is this possible? is the reason for that the sanctions or what? i mean as mentioned before there are other foreign coaches like branko and schäfer and i havent heard of them having problems. To me i almost sounds like BS and they dont have the money and they just trying to buy time. I dont know how they are communicating with CQ and if he belives that they actually have the money or not. Are those 700K the money he request for his time til ASIA CUP or from his previous salary they havent paid yet?
      well that wouldnt really make sense since the same people that are paying Schaefer and Branko are paying CQ.

Comment

Dad iranian and mother turkish

Well i think that will hopefullly be a situation they can fix soon or maybe just give him the money in cash if things dont work out haha. This sounds like a situation they should be able to fix soon. Question is what about his new salary he would get till ASIA CUP ( i heard he wnats 800K USD) for those 6 months. Do they have it...that would be the next problem with the FA. I hope all those issies can be resolved soon and that he wil remain our coach and that we can organize some friendlies in September

Comment

Dad iranian and mother turkish

Well i think that will hopefullly be a situation they can fix soon or maybe just give him the money in cash if things dont work out haha. This sounds like a situation they should be able to fix soon. Question is what about his new salary he would get till ASIA CUP ( i heard he wnats 800K USD) for those 6 months. Do they have it...that would be the next problem with the FA. I hope all those issies can be resolved soon and that he wil remain our coach and that we can organize some friendlies in September
          Who were you rooting for in the Turkey-Iran friendly before the WC?!

Well then it's more understandable that you don't speak much Persian now. I guess your Turkish is much better. Usually people tend to speak their mother's language rather than their father's, thus mother tongue.

Comment

Haha i was rooting for iran because i wanted them to have a good preperation for the WC cuz turkey wasnt even participating. If they would meet in a WC competitive game i think i would rather root for iran cuz they are the underdog lol. My farsi is not that bad its just i dont knwo all the prefessional terms sometimes so it was hard for me to understand the interview fully cuz i didnt know a few important terms.

Comment

it looks like the sarbazi issue is resolved for now since there was a change in the rule.

You have to go to Sarbazi by the age of 30 now if you are a TM player. I guess this is good for now cuz no one will hit 30 soon of the players playin in Iran for the Asia Cup

Comment

Edited: Never mind, got it!

Comment

Change his mind
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks like Querioz is staying!!

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4265...-AFC-Asian-Cup

TEHRAN – Carlos Queiroz will remain as Iran national football team coach until the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.

The Portuguese has yet to extend his contract with Iranian federation but Deputy Sports Minister Mohammad Reza Davarzani says he will lead Team Melli in the competition in the UAE.

Carlos Queiroz has been recently linked with a move to South Korea and Colombia.

“Queiroz will remain as Iran coach in the 2019 AFC Asian Cup,” Davarzani said.

Iran national football team have been drawn with Iraq, Yemen and Vietnam in Group D of the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Old news from 2 days ago but it’s very important to know that

CQ HAS NOT YET SIGNED ANY AGREEMENT WITH THE IFF

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Old news from 2 days ago but it’s very important to know that
                        CQ HAS NOT YET SIGNED ANY AGREEMENT WITH THE IFF
                        that is true but he didnt sign with any one else also

Comment

International friendly :

Uzbekistan vs Iran on September 11.

https://sports.uz/en/news/view/Uzbek...ies-14-08-2018

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
                            International friendly :

Uzbekistan vs Iran on September 11.

https://sports.uz/en/news/view/Uzbek...ies-14-08-2018
                            Thanks, but not on LiveScore.com yet...I usually don't put much weight in these articles unless confirmed by FIFA and/or LiveScore.

Comment

All of Asia’s top 8 teams , Japan,Korea,Australia,Saudi Arabia,Qatar,UAE,Uzbekistan and China have already set up friendlies

To get ready For the AC expect for Iran , not even one match yet !!!!!

Queiroz or no Queiroz but what the hell is Taj and The IFF waiting for ?????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                All of Asia’s top 8 teams , Japan,Korea,Australia,Saudi Arabia,Qatar,UAE,Uzbekistan and China have already set up friendlies

To get ready For the AC expect for Iran , not even one match yet !!!!!

Queiroz or no Queiroz but what the hell is Taj and The IFF waiting for ?????
                                That is not true. Australia and Saudi Arabia dont have any scheduled friendlies yet.

Iran is olaying Uzbekistan on September 11

Comment

Working...
                                X