Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the latest Gol Bezan interview on the 2019 Asian Cup squad analysis! AND our 100th podcast!

Panel: Sina Saemian, Babak Golriz, Pezhman Pars

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/2...squad-analysis

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      On AFC's official document, he can replace anyone. Nothing about injured player.

How can you prove someone is injured or not? What if someone has stomach issues or if they don't feel right? They can't be forced to play. It's tough to regulate.
      You can be right, i guess AFC has their own med staff which decide about such a cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        You can be right, i guess AFC has their own med staff which decide about such a cases.
        Not all injuries are readily identifiable. I used the upset stomach example, another one is you can sprain your ankle and it can show up negative on an X-Ray. Does that mean you don't have a sprained ankle? Does it mean the injury is not real?

That's why they have no built-in mechanism to detect injuries, because it's very hard to regulate and authenticate. A lot of times, it's just how an athlete feels. Kawhi Leonard, an NBA player, sat out last year except 9 games because he felt his quad injury was not healed. Nothing came up on any scans, he just didn't feel right.

Comment

golizadeh most likely will replace a midfeld player, a local player that is

Comment

Ok , but like who ?????

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              golizadeh most likely will replace a midfeld player, a local player that is
              I think he will replace Pejman Montazeri, to be honest.

We already have a lot of defenders i.e. Morteza, Majid, Roozbeh, Hossein all can play CD.

Comment

^^^ Like-minded
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Not all injuries are readily identifiable. I used the upset stomach example, another one is you can sprain your ankle and it can show up negative on an X-Ray. Does that mean you don't have a sprained ankle? Does it mean the injury is not real?

That's why they have no built-in mechanism to detect injuries, because it's very hard to regulate and authenticate. A lot of times, it's just how an athlete feels. Kawhi Leonard, an NBA player, sat out last year except 9 games because he felt his quad injury was not healed. Nothing came up on any scans, he just didn't feel right.
                  If stomach upset or food poisoning qualify, as part of the 23 I wouldn’t want to eat any omelets cooked by Gholi-Zadeh!!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Kanaanizadegan's interview earlier today. His humility and innocence is powerful.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/182...B4%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Vouria's interview at the TM camp today. He says that he fought his way back after he was not picked for the WC. Go Vouria!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Kanaanizadegan's interview earlier today. His humility and innocence is powerful.

Great personality shines through.

Comment

Great personality shines through.
                          Indeed!

Also, a little off topic but doesn’t he sort of look like an Iranian Jake Gyllenhaal? Especially with the beard. #therealprinceofpersia

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Indeed!

Also, a little off topic but doesn’t he sort of look like an Iranian Jake Gyllenhaal? Especially with the beard. #therealprinceofpersia
                            Ive been saying the same for years now.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Cocky Amir!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/182...B1%DB%8C%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                Niazmand should have aimed a little bit. I think he just “bezan ziresh” the ball lol. I was a goalie too back in the day, I remember those trainings. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                                X